It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

no part of what you spew is ever factually correct
the dui in question was in LA not chicago

You are the best!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It caught my attention what one "man on the street" said to a reporter last week:

"If Jussie wanted to be the victim of a hate crime, all he had to do was wear a MAGA hat to Subway."

The Streeterville section of Chicago is dangerous at night.
edit on 2/25/2019 by carewemust because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What I think is interesting as well is this, take a look at who is on the background in the image above, now look at who is on the banner in the background of this image:

EMILY's List, whose name is an acronym (Early Money is Like Yeast), is a national political action committee that works to elect pro-choice female Democrats. The group has turned the bundling of campaign contributions into an art form, enlisting thousands of members nationwide to direct their money to key races.

Open Secrets

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I will be very surprised if the ugandan giant is not pulled into this scandal.
If the feds got jussies phone?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Everything against him is circumstantial.

Including him telling the CPD there was at least one white guy and the video evidence showing it was the Nigerian brothers?

Face it, your boy done effed up and got caught. Hell, the CPD said they have additional damning evidence they haven't released yet that makes it clear it was a hoax.

The two confidential informants were hiding their identity and only one of them spoke during the attack.

CPD has said alot of bs and have brought nothing to the table that proves jussie done anything wrong.

The CPD will definitely have to have some serious evidence they are holding back if they plan to prove jussie set everything up.

Their smoking gun so far is a check for abs. There is a witness to the deal and payment for physical training.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I haven't followed this story as closely as some, but are you saying that the LAPD (DUI) and CPD (hate hoax) are conspiring against Smollett?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

CPD has said alot of bs and have brought nothing to the table that proves jussie done anything wrong.

line of the day

cause you know
cpd didnt treat smullett like a victim until they charged him or anything
lolololololololololol

cpd have brought nothing
ahahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Unless you were on the grand jury that had the evidence presented to it which handed down the true bill indictment, you are flat out pulling this straight out of your ass. You have no idea what evidence was presented nor do any of us. No surprise as many of your posts are prevarication or outright lies.

You're not even good with your sophistry. You're going to have to try a lot harder.

The only things we know for sure is that there was enough for a grand jury to consider Jussie was eligible for the charges filed against him.

And on top of this, we haven't even heard about any potential federal charges he (and the brothers) may face for the letter. That is an entirely separate jurisdiction and set of statutes under which any involved can be found culpable.

edit on 25-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes i have actually said this over and over on this topic. I am glad to see we are on the same page. Two sides to every story.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I haven't followed this story as closely as some, but are you saying that the LAPD (DUI) and CPD (hate hoax) are conspiring against Smollett?

There was great hate for jussie at the time and yes i believe they had a grudge against jussie for several reasons including political reasons and past interactions with the police.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

...past interactions with the police.

You mean those in which he lied to the L.A. police about his identity when he caught a DUI?

What, pray tell, do the Los Angeles Police Department interactions have to do with his interactions with the Chicago Police Department?

The very same Chicago Police Department that has said numerous times that Jussie was considered a victim right up to the point wherein the evidence gave them the indication that he was not.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

...past interactions with the police.

You mean those in which he lied to the L.A. police about his identity when he caught a DUI?

What, pray tell, do the Los Angeles Police Department interactions have to do with his interactions with the Chicago Police Department?

The very same Chicago Police Department that has said numerous times that Jussie was considered a victim right up to the point wherein the evidence gave them the indication that he was not.

National media attention and you can add his political beliefs and actions to the list. The police had just as much reason to set jussie up as jussie had to set himself up.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The police had just as much reason to set jussie up as jussie had to set himself up.

Yep
cpd sits around thinking up ways to hose over gay black actors
lol

please dont stop being you!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Why would cpd defame jussie and claim he wrote a check for staging the event when right on the check it says it is for new abs?

There is nothing offered to the public at this point by cpd that can not be refuted accurately.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

for new abs

and at just $3500.00 US what a bargain

lolololol

yep
judges set 100k bonds all the time for no reason
the judge must be in on it as well as the grand jury....right?
they all hate jussie....right?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

There was great hate for jussie at the time and yes i believe they had a grudge against jussie for several reasons including political reasons and past interactions with the police.

What political reasons?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

What political reasons?

His political activism.

Just look at the title of the thread!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Do you have a Krazy brother? Your arguments are nothing more than arguments for the sake of arguing. They don't even make sense. Hating on Jussie by cops for political reasons is asinine. ' abs' probably stands for "acting bull s#it".

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I don't think that he was that politically active, certainly not as much of half of hollywood. His appearances with Harris and Obama were pretty inconsequential. Perhaps his political activism was more behind the scenes? I just don't see his political stance, at least the one we see as a reason for two major law enforcement offices to conspire.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Do you have a Krazy brother? Your arguments are nothing more than arguments for the sake of arguing. They don't even make sense. Hating on Jussie by cops for political reasons is asinine. ' abs' probably stands for "acting bull s#it".

I am not from Pennsylvania. You claim asinine then you claim abs stands for acting bs.

Actually the check is making the rounds and is listed as payment for nutrition (don't go). Am upcoming video by jussie and the payment was known to people in the loop as being legit.

If a person was to setup such crime it is most routinely done with a cash payment. There is an unconfirmed rumor that the brothers were working undercover for police and that there are recordings that prove so.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join