It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
If any solid evidence comes out showing a connection to Cory Booker or Kamala Harris then they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, until then you guys are pushing "fake news". It also seems that members might not like the idea of an "anti-lynching bill" if this is the case could you please explain why you don't like the idea? Should people have the freedom to "Lynch" others based on racial or homophobic idealogy? Trump supporters could be "lynched" and under this bill they would be protected by this law amirite?

Any "anti-lynching" bill is an idiot's dream.

Because Lynching IS ALREADY ILLEGAL!!!

You already can't "Lynch" anyone. Nobody has any freedom to lynch anyone because it is a Class B Felony at best, and a Class A Felony at it's worst.

Hope this helps.

I know our ignorant politicians have no concepts of current laws on the books as they often show by their ignorant comments in the media, and this bill being proposed clearly shows this.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Did you notice Silver Lake Partners. Where did we hear about Silver Lake recently?

Emerald Warrior "exercise"

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Anyone notice who was NOT at the Academy Awards last night?
No mention of jussie at all........

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I think his only role was in empire but i am not positive about that. I do not think empire was mentioned either. His tv dad is on the record this morning showing support for jussie and their is much talk about buying abs.

Do you think jussie should have been presented with an oscar for his role in empire? I could not say since i have never watched the show.

#jussiewasrobbed

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

The Oscars are for movies not TV shows.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Oscars are for movies not TV shows.

Then what business does the Cook County prosecutor who recused herself have being there?

Amber Tamblyn, Olivia Munn, Melissa Fumero, Kim Foxx and Lisa Ling pose onstage during Raising Our Voices: Supporting More Women in Hollywood.

Hollywood Reporter

I seriously doubt she got a last minute invitation as these events are planned months if not a year or more in advance.
edit on 25-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I seriously doubt she got a last minute invitation as these events are planned months if not a year or more in advance.

That's quite interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That Justice for Victims of Lynching Act is to set the stage for the 2020 hyped-up discussion about reparations. Study the bill. You will see it. Kamala has already been on a radio show talking about it. Elizabeth Warren has jumped in with both feet making the same "promise".

It's the carrot being waved in front of the noses of their voter base.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

#jussiewasrobbed

lol
that is awesome
your continued support for the victim shaming turd is glorious

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

There is no "smoking gun".

Careful going off the deep end supporting people as being guilty who have no real proof they are guilty.

Everything against him is circumstantial.

Looks like jussie bought drugs in an undercover sting then was set up by rouge police who had a grudge against him for a false dui charge.

#believedrugdealers

edit on 25-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Looks like jussie bought drugs in an undercover sting then was set up by rouge police

Police going rouge?
Why would police care to dedicate a whole division to makeup?

edit on 25-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You should have stopped digging a long time ago
but hey
dig away
www.foxnews.com...

"Let me just put this out there first and foremost right now that he still has the presumption of innocence until he has his day in court," Johnson told host Robin Roberts on "Good Morning America" Monday.

damn
look who is on good morning america this week?

Smollett was charged Wednesday with felony disorderly conduct amid allegations of filing a false police report. He turned himself in at central booking early Thursday. If convicted, he is facing up to three years in prison. A judge set Smollett's bond for $100,000 on Thursday.

look at that
charged and on bail

He said, "It's not the Chicago police saying [the attack was staged], it's the evidence, the facts and the witnesses that are saying it."

The smoking gun, Johnson claims, was the Osundairo brothers presenting police with a check from Smollett.
"They said that he paid them $3,500 with a check ... to carry out this incident," he said.

oops
then there is also this

Chicago police also accused Smollett of sending himself hate mail to the "Empire" set. The FBI is investigating the letter, which was reportedly laced with an innocuous white powder and "MAGA" messages. If convicted of mail fraud, Smollett could face up to 10 years behind bars.

yeah
I would not want the fbi after me in this climate.

you keep on diggin tho
I have no doubt you will uncover more turds to support

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Are you talking about the DUI from ten years ago when he used a fake ID (his own brother's!) If so, that's a long time for police to hold a grudge.

What a ridiculous assumption.

ETA--Make that 12 years ago!! hahaha! What took the cops so long? Again, r.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s.

edit on 25-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Looks like jussie bought drugs in an undercover sting then was set up by rouge police

Police going rouge?

its not
uncle is gonna die on this hill

it is easier than saying "i am wrong"

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

uncle is gonna die on this hill

No i am not dying and you should keep your death threats out of this debate.

Sure shows a level of hate coming from you and your inability to process information.

The minute your position in a debate is threatened you start to post vague death threats.

#1sicpup

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Everything against him is circumstantial.

Including him telling the CPD there was at least one white guy and the video evidence showing it was the Nigerian brothers?

Face it, your boy done effed up and got caught. Hell, the CPD said they have additional damning evidence they haven't released yet that makes it clear it was a hoax.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Did Robert DeNiro curse the President again? I didn't want my TV counted as a "viewer", so didn't turn to ABC at all last night.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Police going rouge?

There are many unanswered questions about the role the cpd played in this event. Highly unprofessional to dedicate so many resources to jussie and come up with no real evidence against him while at the same time many crimes more serious went unpunished.

It reeks of hate and revenge.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No i am not dying and you should keep your death threats out of this debate.

lol
english.stackexchange.com...
it is a figure of speech
not surprised you either do not understand or pretend not to

who is the one supporting the victim hating turd out on bail?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Are you talking about the DUI from ten years ago when he used a fake ID (his own brother's!) If so, that's a long time for police to hold a grudge.

What a ridiculous assumption.

ETA--Make that 12 years ago!! hahaha! What took the cops so long? Again, r.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s.

They were seriously mad at jussie and the story is that jussie settled to keep his brother out of trouble and the event was long ago but ended much later and yes the police had a grudge against jussie over the incident.
edit on 25-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join