It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No it seems ligit for a single idiot.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Haha.

Smollet sure made snip up.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh for Christs sake. Really? The man is out of office for two years but he knows something about this?

Just give me a break PLEASE !!!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This has nothing to do with democrats. This had noting to do with politics. The man is an idiot crying out for attention.
Now he has it.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This had noting to do with politics.

wow
really?
you don't even comprehend the most basic of facts within a story do you?
news.vice.com...

WHERE THE INVESTIGATION INTO JUSSIE SMOLLETT’S ALLEGED “MAGA” ATTACK STANDS NOW

You are dense, and not in a well made pound cake way.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh for Christs sake. Really? The man is out of office for two years but he knows something about this?

Just give me a break PLEASE !!!

Oh for Pete's sake. Really? THE MAN WAS PRESIDENT AT THE TIME! He was the boss. The top dog. The chief bottle washer. OF COURSE HE KNOWS!!!

Just give me a break PLEASE!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: whyamIhere

The real problem is that when another hate crime is committed and it will be, the victim will be doubted. He did nothing to help either the gay community or the african american community.

Yes, I believe you are saddened by this. Democrats need to realize that the wolves in sheep costumes will be called out now that so many sheep began to recognize that their walk and talk doesn't compare to a real sheep. The majority of sheep are on the alert and the old deceptions simply do not work any longer. Each attempt only provides an opportunity for the remaining sheep to recognize the duplicity.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with democrats. This had noting to do with politics. The man is an idiot crying out for attention.
Now he has it.

You're right, there's absolutely nothing political about MAGA (make America great again).

Nothing at all!.... oh wait...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

But I am sure you think the white nationalist arrested today is a Trump love though...right?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

This had noting to do with politics.

Do you have to work at being this intentionally obtuse or does it come naturally?

Smollett told Roberts that he believes some have doubted his story because he said his attackers referenced Make America Great Again, President Trump’s enduring campaign slogan.

“It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black, I feel like the doubters would have supported me … a lot more,” he said. “And that says a lot about the place that we are in our country right now.”

“I come really, really hard against” Trump, Smollett said. “I come really, really hard against his administration, and I don’t hold my tongue."

Jussie Smollett says he is ‘forever changed’ in first interview since alleged attack - WaPo

He's been pushing politics for a while now.

Since he orchestrated this whole thing, that means the inclusion of the, "this is MAGA country," blurb makes it a certain fact he wanted it to be political, no other reason to have included that.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Oh, My...
This really DOES have the Left running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Still laughing...but my stomach is starting to hurt.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They're running like Vegans remember they don't eat meat anymore.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Now he has it.

Yes, he's got some major issues.

Here's a little food for thought for you and the Dem Party. For the last few years, left leaning politicians and their supporters have been crying wolf and manufacturing one malicious story after another, to demean anything and anyone from the right. Most of these stories have little to no substance what so ever and a large majority of them have zero merit or validity. You yourself have done this on ATS since you joined. Many post that you and others have made are so superfluous that there not even worthy of debate. When people do try and debate them with you, they get responses like the one of yours that I put in my post. Why would anyone bother even trying to have a discussion with you, when you have the demeanor you do, it's an exercise in futility.

I think its got to a point where people couldn't care less what the left has to say. Their sick of hearing all the hate and enough is enough. You and the party you support have used all your ride tickets and the rest of us are done watching the circus. Very few are going to take you serious from here out. This is just my take on it but I'm probably not alone in this line of thinking, just saying.

Be the change you want to see and the solution not the problem.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think Ms Harris should embrace her cultural heritage and make a dance video. She could compete with Cortez.

But don't get me wrong, I love this vid, and Hrithik is amazing in Jodhaa Akbar

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ha ha you still think the stuff about trump is made up.
You probably think Hillary is guilty too.

Nice to see you going on record that you believe Hillary is a liar. She admitted to crimes involving her illegal server.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

It was his manager:

Smollett and his manager, Brandon Z. Moore, have told police that they were talking with each other on the phone when Smollett was attacked in Chicago early Tuesday. Smollett told police two men attacked him while yelling racial and homophobic slurs and referencing “MAGA,” according to officers.

The Wrap

It was his choreographer who was with him later who called the police.

I wonder if either his manager or choreographer knew it was a fake happening.

Witness to the attack(NBC employee) said they heard nothing being said during the attack.
THIS means the Manager was lying and in on the hoax.
WITNESS @ 11:57 point in video:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Signs are starting to point to possible involvement in this hoax by Kamala Harris and possibly Cory Booker as well.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
I think Ms Harris should embrace her cultural heritage and make a dance video. She could compete with Cortez.

But don't get me wrong, I love this vid, and Hrithik is amazing in Jodhaa Akbar

www.youtube.com...

Paris 2024

Break dancin olympic sport.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Jussie the boy who cried wolf is ruining it for real victims of homophobia and racism. When something really happens like the Alabama editor (who recently called for the return of the KKK) it will be swept under the rug.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Boy did I let out a big laugh reading this and I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

The disgusting Dems make me sick.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join