It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
February 18, 2019

Additional evidence is coming together to indicate that Jussie Smollett initiated a "Lynching" hoax against himself, to assist U.S. Senators Kamala Harris and Cory Booker (aka "Spartacus") with getting their Anti-Lynching bill through Congress.

From January 30th:

Senators Harris, Booker Call Jussie Smollett Attack A ‘Modern-day Lynching’.

The Senators said the attempted lynching should spur Congress to act on legislation to make Lynching a federal hate crime.

“The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe,” said Booker. “To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime—I urge you to pay attention.”

Harris, who announced last week that she’s running for president in the 2020 elections, echoed Booker’s statements, adding that Smollett “is one of the kindest” people she knows.
More at: www.ebony.com...

From February 14th:

On Thursday, the U.S. Senate passed a bill that would make lynching a federal crime.

The bill, which was introduced in June by Sens. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Tim Scott (R-S.C.), had previously passed in the Senate in December, but did not pass in the GOP-majority House before the end of the 115th Congress.

While discussing the bill, Booker cited the recent reported attack in Chicago against actor Jussie Smollett of Empire fame, and said that “lynching is not a relic of the past.”

Harris called lynching a part of the country’s “uncomfortable history” that she said has never been “truly acknowledged” or “reconciled.”

“We must confront hate in our country. ... We are now making clear there will be serious, swift and severe consequences,” Harris said.
More at: www.theroot.com...

NOW, it's becoming clear that the attempted lynching of Empire television series actor Jussie Smollett, was a staged hoax.

SOURCE: www.wnd.com...

People are wondering why a young, upwardly mobile actor would break the law in such a brazen and illogical way.

I say, keep it simple and connect the dots. There are numerous photos of Jussie Smollett at Senator Kamala Harris's side during speeches and rallies, in recent years.

Photos at: cloverchronicle.com...

Connect their past interactions with the recent statements from Harris and Booker, where they used Smollett's attempted "lynching" as a reason for getting their Anti-Lynching bill through the U.S. Senate ASAP (which it did), and it's pretty obvious that there was COLLUSION.

What are your thoughts on this possibility, ATS members?

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It is now crystal clear to me that jussie was beat up by a couple trump supporters who are attempting to lie their way out of trouble.

I was not sure until i read your op here and realized this is just your latest fake news hit piece since you were so wrong about rgb being dead.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think it's awsum 'cuz we need sum more craziness in our gurverment!

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Don't put anything past Harris/Bookers party.

We saw what they did to Trump with snip made up.

edit on 18-2-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have a hard time believing they would be dumb enough to set something like this up or at least dumb enough to leave a trail back too them.

Most politicians are to good at being crooked to get caught..

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The worst type of race baiting.

The guy should go away in shame.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I have a hard time believing they would be dumb enough to set something like this up or at least dumb enough to leave a trail back too them.

Right they are good at 'cya'.

I think it is in the handbook.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is now crystal clear to me that jussie was beat up by a couple trump supporters who are attempting to lie their way out of trouble.

Sounds legit for a leftie!

Damn the evidence, it's all about last week's headline!

To the OP, odder political bedfellows have been made in the campaign to Make America Suck by the BAMN crowd.

Be interesting to see if any other details float their way up from the swamp.

S&F and let's see where it goes... now I'm REALLY wondering about his cellphone records...

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well Jesse should be the first case tried under this new law and prosecuted to the fullest extent of it. That is what he wanted and now he should see first hand how it will work .
Maybe even more time since he did it to himself.
These people are getting stupider by the day. And by these people I mean anyone who makes up things like this,doesn’t matter what race or gender or political views,anyone who does this type of thing needs to have a mental evaluation.
And the people who call them out on their bull crap are being called racist and other things.....really?

And the hypocrisy,booker didn’t want to be bothered with listening to the alleged victim of the Virginia Lt. Governor sexual assault ,but this victim is somehow different?
edit on 18060000002 by JHumm because: ETA

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

nice...since i disagree with you that makes me a leftie..good job at not thinking at all.

You all should stop buying into this crap that has zero evidence.

+2 more 
link   
As I just posted in a similar thread, this is what I think:

a reply to: xuenchen

Someone needs to ask Obama about all this... like what he knew and when he knew it:

Jussie Smollett’s Sisters Worked for Barack Obama

Jussie Smollett’s sisters, actresses and activists, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, and Jazz Smollett-Warwell, worked as leading campaign surrogates for former President Barack Obama, and less than a year ago, videos of Jussie dancing with Michelle Obama went viral.

Apparently a long-standing relationship:

Smollett-Bell posted the following message about her support for Obama on Instagram on President Donald Trump’s Inauguration Day:

“Feeling a lot of emotions. I remember meeting then Senator @barackobama 9 years ago. I’d been invited to introduce him in Nevada during the primaries....

Is this how Obama and his peeps are "organizing for action" these days?

How long was Smollett’s “hate crime” story in the making? And more significantly how many more are on the way?

Enquiring minds want to know

edit on 18-2-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

nice...since i disagree with you that makes me a leftie..good job at not thinking at all.

You all should stop buying into this crap that has zero evidence.

I wasn't basing it on this post... I was basing it on your past 50 or so.

And what has zero evidence is what you just posted... Trump supporters attacking this douchebag.

So who isn't thinking again?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You need to get caught up, LOL. But thanks for your input.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Don't put anything past Harris/Bookers party.
We saw what they did to Trump with snip made up.

The new breed of radical Democrats in general exhibit disdain for laws and ethics.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Yes...it is a stretch..sort of. That's why I started the title of this thread with the word "Possible".

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Not too far fetched to think Smollett might have had political ambitions. He certainly was cosying up to the Dem politicos.

He certainly enjoys attention. Now he'll really get it.

He also shares a lack of the shame gene. Just like his political friends.
edit on 18-2-2019 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The worst type of race baiting.
The guy should go away in shame.

Good point. It's probably a hate crime to implicate a group of people because of their skin color.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
How long was Smollett’s “hate crime” story in the making? And more significantly how many more are on the way?
Enquiring minds want to know

Probably a few more already in the works, they made it a hate crime so we should probably expect a few more people to attack themselves and when they do,they too should be aressted for their own hate crimes as Jessie should.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me if we discovered that some politicians were behind many things that they "create" laws for.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Like Jussie did with his doctored phone records, he's now stone-walling Chicago police.

www.chicagotribune.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join