It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg is Alive-spotted at Airport

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: ausername

Investigate what? The authenticity of the video? Not going to happen because the stupid conspiracy about her being dead is contained to this site and a handful of others. Hell, the MSM should have never even covered the fact that some people were claiming her dead because it is hands down one of the dumbest conspiracies, period.

I really don't understand this attitude at all. First off, this is a conspiracy site. Second, the facts that have existed, were fishy enough to warrant this discussion without question. As with anything conspiracy related, it didn't have to be true, to be discussed, but until we know for sure, it's worth talking about.

With the attitude you hold, this site should shut down and just re-direct traffic to CNN. It's a sad day when that mindset spreads.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: carewemust

Arrivals. They say she is returning from a trip.

WOW..she was at the Supreme Court for a meeting of Justices on Friday, flew to (?) for a couple of days, and will be back at the Supreme Court tomorrow morning...ATS Discussion on her 2-19-2019 Return to work: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Justice Ginsburg is a 9-lives mountain lion. Awesome!

This is what having enough money for the best modern healthcare can get you.

Then Ginsburg should have more than one set of clothes... See these image comparisons from (allegedly) today and 10 months ago, at Reagan Airport.

IMAGES LINK: twitter.com...

"DEEP FAKE" video today?

Ohh my.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Hm, I'm not too sure it's the same video or from the same trip. In the video that is reported as recent, she is wearing a scarf on her head, however, in the video from April she has the same scarf draped around her neck and hanging down.

Yes, she is wearing the same coat, and quite possibly the same slacks and shoes. Some people have what they refer to as their, "traveling clothes," and so I can conceive of her wearing the same outfit at two different times.

The other differences are that there is a different person helping her to walk and her security detail are different people in each video. They also seemed to have been taken in different parts of the airport, so I suppose it is possible for her to have removed the scarf from her head or to have put it on after depending on which one of these videos were filmed first, if they were taken on the same day and I am not convinced that they were.

I don't buy the hologram or clone nonsense, though I would not put it past whomever to utilize a body double; not saying that is the case here, just that it is possible in my mind.

When did the scarf get removed?

The thing on her head in the first video doesn't look like the same color or pattern as the scarf she's wearing in the second video.
edit on 19-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's worth talking about when there's something to talk about but this "discussion" is a picture perfect example of moving the goal posts.

"RBG hasn't been seen since the surgery" People saw her at a concert put on for her benefit.

"RBG has to hold a press conference to prove she is alive!" No, no she doesn't. She showed up to the Supreme Court. Pretty sure the other justices would.have blown the whistle if she were a body double or hologram.

"No one got a picture, she's.dead!" TMZ has video of her which is better than a picture.

"Deep fake! Clone! Cyborg! Hologram!"

This isn't a discussion but a delusional clown show where none of you will be satisfied unless you personally examine her in person which is a ridiculous standard.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: network dude

It's worth talking about when there's something to talk about but this "discussion" is a picture perfect example of moving the goal posts.

"RBG hasn't been seen since the surgery" People saw her at a concert put on for her benefit.

"RBG has to hold a press conference to prove she is alive!" No, no she doesn't. She showed up to the Supreme Court. Pretty sure the other justices would.have blown the whistle if she were a body double or hologram.

"No one got a picture, she's.dead!" TMZ has video of her which is better than a picture.

"Deep fake! Clone! Cyborg! Hologram!"

This isn't a discussion but a delusional clown show where none of you will be satisfied unless you personally examine her in person which is a ridiculous standard.

well, as long as you know what each of us thinks, you are certainly on the high ground here.

She had cancer surgery, at 85. And fell and broke stuff. They when she was "seen", nobody of record saw her, and in 2019 where everyone has a phone with a camera, including 9 year old kids, nobody took a picture of her at an event that was put on to honor her. I'm super sorry if I found that a little suspicious.

Now that a picture and video shows her alive and well, you will just have the fringe folks with the hologram theories to deal with. Did you harp on the DEW folks in 9-11 thread this hard?
edit on 19-2-2019 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Wrong, she showed up to the court today, she was seen by many. She's fine. I'm satisfied. That said, I still think that video was weird yesterday. Why was she leaving washignton and coming back before arguments today? Seems like a lot for an 85 year old who is barely able to get back to work.
edit on 19-2-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Special visit to nyc where hillary went for her miracle.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The Chelsea Studio of Magic 😎

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Chelsea Studio of Magic 😎

BINGO!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I still think it's BS that there are zero pics of her from today. She is a huge part of Trump's agenda, yet it seems nobody cares. Yeah right. Until I see some pics that verify proof of Life, this lady is gone.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If you actually believe that I believe she's a cyborg..

Well..

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Wrong, she showed up to the court today, she was seen by many. She's fine. I'm satisfied. That said, I still think that video was weird yesterday. Why was she leaving washignton and coming back before arguments today? Seems like a lot for an 85 year old who is barely able to get back to work.

Wrong. You cant prove anything.
Check

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I Dunno , CGI there ? I mean , Come On , What is REAL Anymore Folks ?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I Dunno , CGI there ? I mean , Come On , What is REAL Anymore Folks ?

everything they want to believe is real.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Neither can you. Check mate.
edit on 20-2-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

You can see the transcript of Tuesday's oral arguments.

Just scroll down a little on this page and you'll see the link: www.supremecourt.gov...

Ruth Ginsburg was there. (See page 4)

Wednesday is "Oral Argument" day too. We'll see if Justice Ginsburg is present for day #2.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obviously the court recorder is compromised. lol

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem

Neither can you. Check mate.

I cant prove that she wasnt there?
Lol
You guys are something

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wonder if they will do an autopsy on her when the time comes? Was she flying to Alpine, Texas?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
After watching that movie fx from the 80s. I'm sure anything is possible almost 40 years later.

Lots of fakery right in front of us

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join