It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg is Alive-spotted at Airport

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is looking like a deep fake video. Many similarities with the earlier airport video. Media is not really hyping it up either.
Fox had small article saying she made her first public appearance and confirmed she's fine, but didn't run any snapshot of her from the airport.

You would think they would be celebrating her return more than this. But crickets.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
NOPE look at the hunch in the earlier video then compare that to herself Walking thru a CROWDED airport 1st time in open public and NO ONE is there to see her off or welcome her except TMZ?? WOW

COME ON PEOPLE Who ever that is .....a sit down face to face interview LIVE and you'll see that it's an actor LOL WOOL Pulled over eyes !! WHO traipses an 85 YO recovering Supreme Court Judge thru a PUBIC airport Don't you KNOW they fly private only??
Even Congress and senators fly private When was the last time you saw a DC elite fly COMMERCIAL anywhere except bill and hillary a few months back.... That like the president flying jetblue somewhere LOL wake up

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
This is looking like a deep fake video. Many similarities with the earlier airport video. Media is not really hyping it up either.

That was my first thought when seeing it. People have heard the term "deep fake" but I don't think most of them know how sophisticated it is. Though..as reported breathlessly by CNN 3 weeks ago, even amateurs can now make deep-fake videos. (CNN was scared of something. But this Ruth Ginsburg clip may be making the CNN tabloid regret explaining how they work, lol.)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

We won't have long to wait before finding out if Ruth Ginsburg is healthy or not. Supreme Court open arguments begin tomorrow morning at 10:00am Eastern time, and the public is invited.

See the calendar on the front page of: www.supremecourt.gov...

Media has been reporting for 3 days that Justice Ginsburg WILL BE THERE.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
WOW this is a HOAX perpetrated by TM Z !!!!! MODS HOAX BIN!!!! WOW footage is from last year- Confirmed

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It’s either CGI or a body double.

I still don’t buy it until I see some non-biased documentation.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Ginsburg has had a severe hunch for quite a long time. Even in sit-down interviews, she could not hold her head up. This latest TMZ video shows her walking pretty upright with her head held fairly up and forward. Just sayin'....something's off.

They cut her humpback out along with the lung cancer.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I will admit that this does give me pause.

Maybe it's just a true coincidence? Those do happen. And sometimes people wear the same outfits.

But yeah.....it's fishy.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Is she fit to do her job, nope = gone

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Good, I'm glad to hear she's healthy and out and about!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

No. No they don't fly privately everywhere.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was recently spotted flying commercially from Washington, D.C. to New York City, Above The Law reported Thursday

www.google.com...

Ginsburg was spotted flying to New York from Washington on the Delta Shuttle on Thursday night. She was walking on her own and spent the entire flight working.

www.nbcnews.com...

The vast majority of Congressional members and their staff fly commercially in coach between Washington, D.C. and their districts. Although rules still allow for members to fly in first class or charter a plane, the majority want to appear to be good stewards of taxpayer money. In 2015, the Coach-Only Airfare for Capitol Hill (COACH) Act was introduced by Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona, but was not allowed to be brought to vote by committee.

thepointsguy.com...

When Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) canceled most of the Senate’s August recess, lawmakers and staffers didn’t have to worry about one thing: airline ticket change fees.

That’s because airlines allow members of Congress and their staff to book fully refundable fares at about the same rate their constituents pay for a highly restrictive nonrefundable ticket — a potential savings of hundreds of dollars or more per ticket.

www.washingtonpost.com... utm_term=.b853cee6f271

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Is she fit to do her job, nope = gone

Says who?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Which makes it quite odd she was LEAVING washington. Of course it provides cover for the excuse if she doesn't appear at the court tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
That does not look like her .

For comparison,

I don't think that's the same person

I think that other video is Bobby Riggs

are you really an adult? i'm speechles. pretty irritating that people actually believe in this nonsense. hope, you don't infect your kids with that crazy bull#.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Just one...misplaced...unseen...banana peal and BANG!...the Supreme Court will be...Supreme

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: Antipathy17

Says more about you, IMHO

Yeah it says he is not a naive fool.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: projectvxn

GinsBorg (Ginborg?) does work better along with Ruth ZomBG

The fact that some people really believe it is less funny

Who believes it?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: EchoesInTime

RBG has been spotted at Reagan National Airport today. TMZ caught up to her and asked her how she's doing. She replied "just fine"!

"doing fine" from "Watching The Wheels"..

You mean... she's a member of the "Wheel Watcher's Club"? Wheel Watchers Only! All Others STAY OUT!!!

By coincidence it is Vanna's b'day. Technically it was yesterday, but somewhere in the world it is still her birthday, Feb 18th... And RGB was seen today... And RGB is a "wheel watcher" apparently according to Slichter, whatever that means? I cant help but think its connected...but, what does it all mean?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

edit on 19-2-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Lyric from the John Lennon song Watching the wheels, "When I tell them I'm doing fine watching the shadows on the wall"
There is a better explanation in Faulkners "Sound and the Fury" from Ben's perspective..
The shadows are cast by a candle,

The candle is perhaps the soul
?

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join