It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris speechless when asked about Smollett tweet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
U.S. Senator Kamala Harris (and current frontrunner for 2020) just about had a cow when somebody asked her about her tweets supporting the now fake Jussie Smollett race bait hoax.

A whole bunch of Democrats (seemingly in unison) tweeted like mad dogs right after the MSM made the initial reports of the Smollett hate case.

Harris was right in the middle of pushing her failed legislation from last year about anti-lynching laws.

The Senate Bill in question was apparently re-generated by Unanimous Consent right about the time Smollett was plotting his hoax.

Harris finally got the lump out of her throat and managed to come up with some kind of defensive reply LOL 🤣

As Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz once said: "There will be consequences" 🤣

‘I, I — OKAY, SO’: Kamala Harris speechless when asked about Smollett tweet

Sen. Kamala Harris was like a deer in the headlights when asked about if she stands by her tweet defending disgraced actor Jussie Smollett.

While campaigning in New Hampshire, Harris was speechless as she was confronted by a reporter as Smollett’s story seems to be disintegrating.

As the reporter asked Harris about the tweet claiming the incident was a “modern day lynching,” the candidate looked to her left, and appeared to startle the reporter standing next to her who wasn’t about to bail her out.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She better get used to backpeddling, the Dems will be doing quite a bit of it real soon.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

She better get used to backpeddling, the Dems will be doing quite a bit of it real soon.

The Democrat debates are going to be so sweet 🤣

They will redefine the word "rigged" 🤣

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Haha. Eff these celebrities and pols that tried to jump on this to support their narratives and goals.

Have hope though. Honestly we need more ex like this where it’s obvious so more people begin to wake up.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
A democrat with nothing to say?

Hell must have froze over.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Anybody remember when Democrats used to sincerely work for the middle class and poor? You know, around the 60s...1960s. Now it’s identity politics, set my people free, and we need all the illegal immigrants we can get into the country because we’re pretty sure they’ll vote for us. Oh, and because our queen was not coronated, we must obstruct the advancement of America prosperity at all costs.

Never mind the Spartacus moments, the “Green New Deals” that can never possibly be implemented, and the somehow complete lack of accountability toward the Clinton Cartel.

I consider myself a conservative leaning independent voter. It would be nice to see rational candidates on all sides. I always hate having to automatically vote for one candidate because all the rest are N.U.T.S., certifiably!

A shame they’re scaring Schultz off, would have liked to hear more of his ideas.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So she needs to see the 'evidence unfolding'? Funny how she didn't need that when she thought she could score political points. What a fraud.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Never mind the Spartacus moments, the “Green New Deals” that can never possibly be implemented, and the somehow complete lack of accountability toward the Clinton Cartel.

^Shartacus

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Have the authorities seized Smollet's phone yet? I wonder what sort of clandestine communications they might be able to recover from it...

Obviously, this is an extraordinary claim for which I have no evidence. However, my gut tells me this is a lot more involved than just some minor celebrity seeking attention or a lone wolf unhinged political activist. This was obviously being orchestrated as a political weapon to be used against Trump in 2020. And I don't believe Smollet was acting on his own volition.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Someone needs to ask Obama about all this... like what he knew and when he knew it:

Jussie Smollett’s Sisters Worked for Barack Obama

Jussie Smollett’s sisters, actresses and activists, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, and Jazz Smollett-Warwell, worked as leading campaign surrogates for former President Barack Obama, and less than a year ago, videos of Jussie dancing with Michelle Obama went viral.

Apparently a long-standing relationship:

Smollett-Bell posted the following message about her support for Obama on Instagram on President Donald Trump’s Inauguration Day:

“Feeling a lot of emotions. I remember meeting then Senator @barackobama 9 years ago. I’d been invited to introduce him in Nevada during the primaries....

Is this how Obama and his peeps are "organizing for action" these days?

How long was Smollett’s “hate crime” story in the making? And more significantly how many more are on the way?

Enquiring minds want to know

edit on 18-2-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Kamala is getting spun into an endless loop of DNC propaganda.

She won't be handling it well 😎

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Someone needs to ask Obama about all this... like what he knew and when he knew it:

The zer0Bama will just say he saw for the first time today on CNN 😎

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Kamala is getting spun into an endless loop of DNC propaganda.

She won't be handling it well 😎

Of course not... she doesn't have Willie Brown to grease her wheels anymore... and Obama's gonna throw her under the same bus he throws everyone once they're no longer useful.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You're right... he will...

But I want it on record for future shaming!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I really didn't like Obamas shifty Chicago style politics, but I don't think he could be stupid enough to have knowledge of a plan this idiotic and not stop it. He is a smart guy. And whomever orchestrated this plan was not a "smart guy".

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Were they colluding? Maybe she helped him or put the idea in his head .who knows,but if she was involved in any way could she be charged for this hate crime too.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Were they colluding? Maybe she helped him or put the idea in his head .who knows,but if she was involved in any way could she be charged for this hate crime too.

There has to be a word to describe the irony this could present. It would have to be a really epic word. Harris guilty of the hate crime bill she used the fake hate crime to get passed.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I really didn't like Obamas shifty Chicago style politics, but I don't think he could be stupid enough to have knowledge of a plan this idiotic and not stop it. He is a smart guy. And whomever orchestrated this plan was not a "smart guy".

Is he smart, or does he just do a very solid job of presenting himself well, regurgitating information others collected for him in a seemingly competent manner, and keeping a collection of wise sounding comments in his hip pocket to use when asked something he's not been coached on? Having seen him turn into a babbling idiot when his teleprompter gave out or someone went out of pocket and asked him a question off script, I wouldn't call him particularly "smart."

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I understand what you're saying... but I think there are a couple things to remember:

1 -- Obama is too damn big for his britches and his cockiness ensures that he will make mistakes...

2 -- Obama likes to delegate (to keep his own hands clean) and those he delegates to will make mistakes...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join