It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American-born ISIL traitor wants to come home

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I guess it is the news agenda of the week.
It will be spun for a while, maybe a few more will come out of the woodwork. But to what aim, I’m not sure. Maybe to spin a right wing element somehow... let the left take the high ground. I don’t know. I’ll spend the evening thinking about the reason though.

On the other hand Isis has been defeated in Syria and these young women

have been there for five? years. A lot of brain washing can happen in that

time, and they'll have learned a lot...... How to make bombs how to

e. contact sleeper cells. How much can be hidden inside those huge black

bags (hijabs?) they wear. Their husbands? are dead? missing??

These young women will go back to the countries they left and in time the

men will turn up...... the enemy within a terrorist cell.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
We are a nation of laws and she should be brought back to stand trial.

I think life in prison with no chance of parole would be the correct outcome.

18 U.S. Code § 2381. Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I'm opposed to the death penalty, but I think this qualifies as deserving of the maximum punishment. If that's death, so be it, as it's the law, but it would be wrong to not give any member of ISIS the maximum. All members of ISIS are guilty of all atrocities committed by ISIS in my opinion.

Gender should also not play any role in this.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I really wish I could applaud that post, there's not one single part of it that I could possibly disagree with even slightly and very eloquently written.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If she comes back here, she either needs to be locked up for life or put to death. She knew what she was doing.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If she goes back to America, pretty sure she's going to jail....for this at the very least.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.law.cornell.edu...

www.law.cornell.edu...
edit on 18/2/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think that it's time to have a national law that says in effect if you choose to join isis then you lose your citizenship and cannot ever come back to this country

Lets see our congressmen and congresswomen pass a law that would actually protect us from these evil idiots

Just my opinion

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I would guess a cozy American prison cell would be preferable and likely more palatable than the squalor she was living in while a slave to the Islamofacists. As long as she is tried for treason and given the appropriate sentence I would allow her come home and pay for her mistakes.
edit on 2019/2/19 by Metallicus because: SP

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Unless she is being extradited to stand trial for treason I am not interested in hearing what she has to say. She forfeited the right to be treated with respect or dignity or anything except enmity when she joined those ISIL animals and proclaimed the usual Iran sponsored Islamic-fundamentalist chant of "Death to America" (in true Iranian/ISIL fashion)

The U.S. and Israelis have been fighting these cultists for decades, and those who consort with and provide comfort or aid to our enemies are not Americans.

Iran have nothing to do with ISIS, in fact Iran are fighting them too!

As for the bitch that wants to come home? Best options are:

Send in special forces and kill her.

Give her to Assad.

Or dump her in a prison and throw away the key/Execute her.
edit on 19-2-2019 by ApacheHelicopetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Blaine91555

I really wish I could applaud that post, there's not one single part of it that I could possibly disagree with even slightly and very eloquently written.

Problem with the UK and our ISIS bitch that wants to come home is that our limp wristed judges will probably only lock her up for a few years then release her to a free council house and life on benefits.....

US probably needs to watch for that too as I have no doubt if the democrats get back into power they will likely pardon her.

Better to kill them both so that no libitards can release them later on.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Maybe she will have to change she was old enough to make her decision and should live by it,you sound like a liberal,just because someone murders a family there is still hope for him,poor justification,make good decisions then you tend to have no remorse

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

A former citizen of Alabama who left to join ISIL at 19 has been captured by the Kurds and is now begging to come back to her former country. What say you Americans? I say "not a chance" no second chances for traitors.

Unless she is being extradited to stand trial for treason I am not interested in hearing what she has to say. She forfeited the right to be treated with respect or dignity or anything except enmity when she joined those ISIL animals and proclaimed the usual Iran sponsored Islamic-fundamentalist chant of "Death to America" (in true Iranian/ISIL fashion)

The U.S. and Israelis have been fighting these cultists for decades, and those who consort with and provide comfort or aid to our enemies are not Americans.

Rendition -> Tribunal -> Execution of sentence

www.foxnews.com...

An Alabama woman who reportedly posted a tweet encouraging Americans to kill themselves -- after being “brainwashed” into joining ISIS years ago -- is now begging for officials to let her back into the U.S.

The plea from Hoda Muthana, 24, comes following her recent escape from ISIS and capture by Kurdish forces. She is being held in a refugee camp in northeast Syria and told The Guardian in an interview that her last four years with the terrorist group have been a traumatizing experience where “we starved and we literally ate grass."

Seems she has been living in squalor, no doubt at the whim of morally bankrupt Islamic fundamentalists who believe women are simply property to be used as one desires. Propaganda is a powerful motivator, but folks need to be held personally accountable for their actions. If nothing else, it should serve as a stark warning to others who would choose this same dark and most importantly treasonous path.

Your president has said that countries should take back ISIS prisoners, why should America be exempt?

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

A former citizen of Alabama who left to join ISIL at 19 has been captured by the Kurds and is now begging to come back to her former country. What say you Americans? I say "not a chance" no second chances for traitors.

Rendition -> Tribunal -> Execution of sentence

www.foxnews.com...

An Alabama woman who reportedly posted a tweet encouraging Americans to kill themselves -- after being “brainwashed” into joining ISIS years ago -- is now begging for officials to let her back into the U.S.

The plea from Hoda Muthana, 24, comes following her recent escape from ISIS and capture by Kurdish forces. She is being held in a refugee camp in northeast Syria and told The Guardian in an interview that her last four years with the terrorist group have been a traumatizing experience where “we starved and we literally ate grass."

Seems she has been living in squalor, no doubt at the whim of morally bankrupt Islamic fundamentalists who believe women are simply property to be used as one desires. Propaganda is a powerful motivator, but folks need to be held personally accountable for their actions. If nothing else, it should serve as a stark warning to others who would choose this same dark and most importantly treasonous path.

Your president has said that countries should take back ISIS prisoners, why should America be exempt?

www.aljazeera.com...

True.

And if the USA take her back they need to try and execute her as fast as possible before some libitard government pardons her.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Death should be the only reward.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Death should be the only reward.

You wait.

The libo's will twist things and make her the "victim" and she will be let back in and given a comfortable life on welfare.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ApacheHelicopetr

I have no faith in these #s.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Nothing but a matter of time before the Dems hold this person up as an idol of some kind to further divide this country. I can see it now, vile leftists hailing this scum as a hero.

She will be the Democrats candidate for 2020.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Nothing but a matter of time before the Dems hold this person up as an idol of some kind to further divide this country. I can see it now, vile leftists hailing this scum as a hero.

She will be the Democrats candidate for 2020.

Yup with Bradly Manning as her running mate.

Make Treason great again!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Not only should we "accept" her back, I would have a special military squad, like the Expendables or the Incredibles or something like that to go hunt down American traitors to bring them back home to face a firing squad of their own country persons they betrayed.

Or if that cannot be done with a reasonable degree of safety, send a drone to precision strike a Hellfire missile with the dildo from the movie Se7en attached to the end, fired directly into their rectal cavity with a delayed timer so it gets nice and deep before it blows.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
She "wants to come home" because her handlers TOLD her she "wants to come home"... She has work to do for Allah.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
She made her bed and has to sleep in it.
Having said that, why do defense contracters selling these weapons to terrorist get a free pass?

I bet if she made people a lot of money in our country like the Saudi terrorists do she would be welcomed with open arms.
edit on 19-2-2019 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join