It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American-born ISIL traitor wants to come home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Shh....don't shatter the illusion that we're all on the same page for once!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: JBurns

If Trump practices what he preaches then The U.S. will be taking back citizens who fought with IS

President Donald Trump's demand that European countries take back their citizens fighting in Syria is receiving a mixed reaction, as nations pondered how to bring home-grown Islamic State extremists to trial

www.nbcnews.com...

That was for prosecuting and imprisoning.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: alldaylong

Shh....don't shatter the illusion that we're all on the same page for once!

The outcome to this is going to be very interesting indeed.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If Trump practices what he preaches then The U.S. will be taking back citizens who fought with IS

President Donald Trump's demand that European countries take back their citizens fighting in Syria is receiving a mixed reaction, as nations pondered how to bring home-grown Islamic State extremists to trial

www.nbcnews.com...

Correct. Which The U.S. should also be doing.

If they don't then Trump is a hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

Correct. Which The U.S. should also be doing.

If they don't then Trump is a hypocrite.

As I said earlier... GitMo.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Not on your page.

A terrorist is a terrorist I don't care if it is a man, woman or child.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 4891morfih

I agree.

But as alldaylong said, let's see if Trump is true to his word or if he just meant that when yet again moralising and preaching to other nations.

Personally I'd either just let the Kurds take care of them for us or dump them in Damascus or Tehran or somewhere equally tolerant.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

See what happens when you believe the news? She did....and look where she is now.

Leave her where she wanted to be...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The Kurds have asked us and the rest of Europe to take back our bad eggs, we also requested Europe take back their bad eggs, its only right that we do so and promptly put them on trial.
edit on 18-2-2019 by Irishhaf because: wrong word

edit on 18-2-2019 by Irishhaf because: changed the wrong word.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
They can keep her over there.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

she was captured in a foreign country providing aid and comfort to the enemies... of well humanity but an argument can be made for the enemies of America and the law is pretty cut and dried on that particular thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: and14263

Taqiya basically makes anything these "brainwashed" fools say worthless. They should not be "rescued" by their countries of origin and instead should be forced to lie in the beds they made. Once an animal has turned feral, for example a dog that has gone from being a good porch dog to running with a pack and killing livestock, they can never again be trusted.

I'm no fan of women getting different treatment from men, in most cases I'm an outspoken opponent because we're supposed to be equals and treated equally in the work place and elsewhere. Examples are given daily of how men get away with certain behaviors or saying things, get priviledge, even more so if they're white. Well, if the playing field is supposed to be fair and even, so be it right? Anyways, I think the young female brides who went over there from the U.S. and the E.U. were the epitome of vulnerably naive. Young girls are foolish and ignorantly naive anyways in their teens, but to be sheltered from an Islamic family? Friends and aquantances in grade school, high school were the ones who did the stupidest and most brazen things, it gets surpressed and they act out in different ways.

They'd conform to whatever their husbands and ISIS told them, do whatever they said. Consider how they went to Syria in the first place. A western bride was undoubtably sought after, except by some of the indigenous arabs. They were probably the best in bed, most attractive, and foreign fighters didn't all speak fluent arabic or relate to an arab woman.

I don't think she should be let back into society, maybe kept in a low security psychological rehab type deal for women for a couple of years, then kept on house arrest or life long supervised parole with some surveillance. As for the kid, give it to the American relatives.
edit on 2/18/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Let the Kurds re-educate her. I honestly have no empathy for those who "allow" themselves to be brainwashed, especially by the likes of ISIL.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
She turned into a terrorist, she cannot be trusted to be roaming our country. Leave her in prison over there. I feel no sympathy for people who have been conditioned to hate and kill anyone who does not believe as them. I am sure they are having fun with her in their prison.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Hell no. I wouldn't trust the bitch. Too much division in America right now and this smells like a trick by the left to talk her into coming back, knowing Trump will patriotically say hell no. If not a lefty ploy then she's playing apologetic so she can come back in an attempt to get ISIS attacks started back up. She's a traitor, terminate her.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I guess it is the news agenda of the week.

It will be spun for a while, maybe a few more will come out of the woodwork. But to what aim, I’m not sure. Maybe to spin a right wing element somehow... let the left take the high ground. I don’t know. I’ll spend the evening thinking about the reason though.

I thought it was fishy from the start, but with another girl wanting to go back to her home country in the UK, now it's definitely fishy.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

What actual violent crimes has she personally committed?

I see from the article she obviously engaged in what could be considered as 'hate speech' over the internet. But is that even a crime in the US?

Free speech is apparently a constitutionally protected right... correct?

I say they should allow her to come home, prosecute her for whatever crimes she may have committed... Then (once times served) allow her a second chance, to live a peaceful and prosperous life in the states.

She's a traitor.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Nope.

Because we don't need a sleeper coming home.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So what platform did she use to get brainwashed? Where is this back channel that these acquaintances are made?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Let the Kurds re-educate her. I honestly have no empathy for those who "allow" themselves to be brainwashed, especially by the likes of ISIL.

Brainwashed, my ass. She knew what she was doing. She needs to rot over there or be dropped off in the ocean on the way here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join