It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American-born ISIL traitor wants to come home

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A former citizen of Alabama who left to join ISIL at 19 has been captured by the Kurds and is now begging to come back to her former country. What say you Americans? I say "not a chance" no second chances for traitors.

Unless she is being extradited to stand trial for treason I am not interested in hearing what she has to say. She forfeited the right to be treated with respect or dignity or anything except enmity when she joined those ISIL animals and proclaimed the usual Iran sponsored Islamic-fundamentalist chant of "Death to America" (in true Iranian/ISIL fashion)

The U.S. and Israelis have been fighting these cultists for decades, and those who consort with and provide comfort or aid to our enemies are not Americans.

Rendition -> Tribunal -> Execution of sentence

www.foxnews.com...

An Alabama woman who reportedly posted a tweet encouraging Americans to kill themselves -- after being “brainwashed” into joining ISIS years ago -- is now begging for officials to let her back into the U.S.

The plea from Hoda Muthana, 24, comes following her recent escape from ISIS and capture by Kurdish forces. She is being held in a refugee camp in northeast Syria and told The Guardian in an interview that her last four years with the terrorist group have been a traumatizing experience where “we starved and we literally ate grass."

Seems she has been living in squalor, no doubt at the whim of morally bankrupt Islamic fundamentalists who believe women are simply property to be used as one desires. Propaganda is a powerful motivator, but folks need to be held personally accountable for their actions. If nothing else, it should serve as a stark warning to others who would choose this same dark and most importantly treasonous path.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

She need's to reap what she sowed with proper jail time etc.

If I went out and not just financially supported, but JOINED a terrorist group I would be prosecuted to full extent of hte law. I don't care if she is a she, and was traumatised. its equality under the law.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What the hell!??

This exact same story but with another girl is happening in the UK!

Shamima Begum
edit on 18-2-2019 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

Or have totally got my wires crossed? On phone can’t research.
edit on 18-2-2019 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
that confused me too. I clicked to make sure it wasnt the UK story.

Hmmm. both AI created?

a reply to: and14263

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No coming back!!!!

Sorry bitch!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Read the story.

No mercy

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Sorry repeat.

edit on 18-2-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I say people make stupid decisions, especially at a young age.
Doesn't mean they can't change. This is serious, though and people need to be held accountable for their actions.

Charge her with treason or whatever other crimes she committed.
Stand trial. Serve time.

Sure. Sounds right.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I guess it is the news agenda of the week.

It will be spun for a while, maybe a few more will come out of the woodwork. But to what aim, I’m not sure. Maybe to spin a right wing element somehow... let the left take the high ground. I don’t know. I’ll spend the evening thinking about the reason though.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

GitMo is lovely this time of year...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Another kid got trapped by those ISIS monster entities, the same way they did to those poor British girls. These kids are really in needs of some “mind” and "personality" reconstructions.

edit on 18 2 2019 by Qboneq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Let her rot in a Kurdish prison.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You beat me to it.

We have a cot reserved in her honor in her new home in fabulous Cuba! With a breathtaking view of the beach overlooking the Bahia de Cochinos, all the amenities are provided with this fabulous spa retreat. Use of steam room and sensory deprivation tank provided at no extra charge. (*some menu items are not Halal...)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

From your source.

“You want to go out with your friends and I didn’t get any of that,” she said. “I turned to my religion and went in too hard. I was self-taught and thought whatever I read, it was right."

So she got the idea from what she read.

She said she was self taught.

But here we read,

An attorney representing her parents at the time said Muthana was “brainwashed” over the Internet, according to the Associated Press, and that she went against her family’s wishes and the teachings of Islam

So she was not self taught. She did exactly what she was taught.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What actual violent crimes has she personally committed?

I see from the article she obviously engaged in what could be considered as 'hate speech' over the internet. But is that even a crime in the US?

Free speech is apparently a constitutionally protected right... correct?

I say they should allow her to come home, prosecute her for whatever crimes she may have committed... Then (once times served) allow her a second chance, to live a peaceful and prosperous life in the states.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Brainwashed online.

That’s what the UK girl was made to say by Sky News.

Here we have the agenda unfolding. Right at the same time ‘fake news’ is being Regulated against. Control the flow of information...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

If Trump practices what he preaches then The U.S. will be taking back citizens who fought with IS

President Donald Trump's demand that European countries take back their citizens fighting in Syria is receiving a mixed reaction, as nations pondered how to bring home-grown Islamic State extremists to trial

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Taqiya basically makes anything these "brainwashed" fools say worthless. They should not be "rescued" by their countries of origin and instead should be forced to lie in the beds they made. Once an animal has turned feral, for example a dog that has gone from being a good porch dog to running with a pack and killing livestock, they can never again be trusted.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

What actual violent crimes has she personally committed?

The Benedict Arnold kind of crime.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Nothing but a matter of time before the Dems hold this person up as an idol of some kind to further divide this country. I can see it now, vile leftists hailing this scum as a hero.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join