It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Good Day for You to Die:’-- Man Arrested After Pulling Gun on Couple Wearing MAGA Hats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
MORE violence from the tolerant and enlightened Left.

What can I say? Progressives are now pulling out ALL the stops (and now .40 caliber pistols) in directing their current derangement towards Trump and his supporters.

This guy and his wife were just two trigger pulls away from getting bullets to the head for expressing their freedom of speech and right to support their President.

Their crime?...Wearing MAGA hats in public in the presence of a deranged Progressive Leftist Nutcase.

A Tennessee man was arrested after allegedly pulling a .40 caliber pistol on two shoppers wearing MAGA hats in a Kentucky Sam’s Club.

“According to the alleged victim Terry Pierce, a man pulled a gun on him because he was wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat,” said a WBKO report.

“The police report confirms that the suspect, identified as James Phillips, admitted to flipping off Pierce and Pierce’s wife because of their hats.”

Phillips is a accused by the victim of uttering a sinister phrase while holding the gun to the victim’s head.
“[Phillips] pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, ‘It’s a good day for you to die,'” Pierce recalled.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

www.wbko.com...

edit on 18-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hi.

Always love your posts.

I think this is the same story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hi.

Always love your posts.

I think this is the same story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sure is.
Thanks.
Mods can delete.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Please contribute additional comments to previously existing thread located here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join