It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe Smollett? You are racist.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I could take a picture of my own hand just for you.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Jesus only lagged forever;

This coulda been you maaaan
edit on 19-2-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Do you mean this:

Pelosi’s deputy chief of staff, Drew Hammill, confirmed that the tweet was intentionally taken down. “As the Speaker who passed the fully inclusive Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, we spoke out because this appeared to be a deeply troubling incident of violence motivated against vulnerable communities,” Hammill told me. “Given the turn in the investigation, we decided to no longer amplify the original accusation. Following the conclusion of the ongoing investigation, we will comment further. We should all be united in fighting racism and homophobia.”

EVEN NANCY PELOSI HAS WADED INTO THE JUSSIE SMOLLETT FIASCO

That's just a lot of words to say she deleted the tweet and in no way acknowledges that she jumped the gun.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Jussie was using some online shout out app giving his locations and such just as he usually did. It is claimed they were following him online and knew he had just arrived back in chicago.

The claim is that jussie was posting updates in order to tip them off but it looks like he was just doing his normal routine for fanbois.

He was obviously the innocent here and viciously attacked by those damn MAGA folks. Racists. SMFH.

There is more evidence that that is the case than there is that he set it up.

Fact is the brothers have stated that they attacked him using bleach and a rope.

Fact is that the only way they could get out of charges is to make the claim that jussie asked for it.

They have motive to lie and if they are the type to attack a person on the street then they are likely capable of lying to stay out of jail.

Again, you missed the part where Smollett himself paid for the rope. That kind of puts the lie to the whole story.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

This isn't the acknowledgement?

Given the turn in the investigation

You do realize that this is the Covington kid all over again, right?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Jussie was using some online shout out app giving his locations and such just as he usually did. It is claimed they were following him online and knew he had just arrived back in chicago.

The claim is that jussie was posting updates in order to tip them off but it looks like he was just doing his normal routine for fanbois.

He was obviously the innocent here and viciously attacked by those damn MAGA folks. Racists. SMFH.

There is more evidence that that is the case than there is that he set it up.

Fact is the brothers have stated that they attacked him using bleach and a rope.

Fact is that the only way they could get out of charges is to make the claim that jussie asked for it.

They have motive to lie and if they are the type to attack a person on the street then they are likely capable of lying to stay out of jail.

Again, you missed the part where Smollett himself paid for the rope. That kind of puts the lie to the whole story.

Fake news.........

There have been several other links posted that show it was a false report and the brothers bought the rope.

There is no evidence in the public that jussie paid them other than the two brothers saying he paid them.

They do not want to go to jail.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

hells yea, and those damn MAGA brothers threatened to put a beat down on the coppers, so they let them go, you know, to avoid being punched in the face. (in the face!)

I bet they have red MAGA hats at home. You know they do. racists.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

hells yea, and those damn MAGA brothers threatened to put a beat down on the coppers, so they let them go, you know, to avoid being punched in the face. (in the face!)

I bet they have red MAGA hats at home. You know they do. racists.

He did label himself as "gay tupac".

You seem to be missing the rushin collusion here..........

jk

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

can you believe it man? Those damn Nigerian brothers must have put such fear into the coppers that they now CHARGED Jussie with a crime. It's so unfair. He obviously innocent, and yet the system seems to have failed him and all of us. What a sad day. Justice for Jussie!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You summed up my feelings there.jk

I am out of it now cause at least now the guy has a fair shot at getting his truth out and letting the jury decide. Really like i said before i love an underdog and hate to see people being gang up on. So let the professionals decide the truth cause i do not know. I has been enjoyable debating with you on this.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You summed up my feelings there.jk

I am out of it now cause at least now the guy has a fair shot at getting his truth out and letting the jury decide. Really like i said before i love an underdog and hate to see people being gang up on. So let the professionals decide the truth cause i do not know. I has been enjoyable debating with you on this.

as long as the gang up isn't on the wrong side, amirite?

troll on baby, troll on.

eta, and I enjoyed it as well. you are exceptional at being wrong.

edit on 21-2-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Standing up for the presumption of announce is never wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Standing up for the presumption of announce is never wrong.

I am a staunch supporter of the presumption of announce. In fact, should the rights of those who wish to announce ever be infringed upon, I will personally stand with them.

#announcementrights, #announceproud

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
As always with the ignorant left...they continue to attempt to harm themselves and their minions.

What happens when you take a group of people with (lets say) 5 different opinions. Then one sub-group begins attacking the other groups with calls of hate, racism, evil, etc. just because they disagree? They drive the other groups to escalate their opposing opinion and basically...fight back.

So even though all the left's claims on such things are lies and propaganda...what they do is drive people to more strongly support their opinions. That is exactly how you breed the KKK, real racists, violence, etc.

Now...the real question is...is that their plan...or their stupidity???

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

hmm its a bit suspect that they managed to fly out the next day to Nigeria for a holiday, Payment for their work possibly, its also telling that he is now being written out the show and htey are turning their back on him, it would seem he is Fked.

for me there were two reasons for the whole affair it was a set up by JS and people that work at Empire to boost ratings and JS profile and to through some mud at Trump, JS would know the drill if the SHTF.

The problem with that theory is the idiocy of it.
edit on 23-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

The attack was scheduled around the brothers flight, not the other way around.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It is starting to look like they may have been confidential informants....
How else do you get the police to turn their backs when you deal ecstasy?
Things are certainly going to get very interesting now folks...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

ok i agree thats more plausible, but all planned anyway.

this story will disappear soon, all these media fat cats are scratching each others backs.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join