It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe Smollett? You are racist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It's funny, but it seems to me that considering the police took Smollett's statement when he made the report on this and then investigated to find the persons of interest in the video which lead them to the two brothers and after having detained the brothers upon their return from Nigeria and raiding their apartment after said detainment then releasing the brothers after having interviewed them, that the police would not have released the brothers if they did not feel that their testimony was more believable than Smollett's.

Otherwise, the police would have kept the brothers in custody and charged them rather than not filing charges on them and letting them go and then shifting the direction of their investigation away from Smollett being the victim.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Jussie was using some online shout out app giving his locations and such just as he usually did. It is claimed they were following him online and knew he had just arrived back in chicago.

The claim is that jussie was posting updates in order to tip them off but it looks like he was just doing his normal routine for fanbois.

He was obviously the innocent here and viciously attacked by those damn MAGA folks. Racists. SMFH.

There is more evidence that that is the case than there is that he set it up.

Fact is the brothers have stated that they attacked him using bleach and a rope.

Fact is that the only way they could get out of charges is to make the claim that jussie asked for it.

They have motive to lie and if they are the type to attack a person on the street then they are likely capable of lying to stay out of jail.

Tell
Me again what motive did 2 black
Guys from
Nigeria have to do that ? Oh wait there are no black Republican Trump supporters.

They are from chicago born and raised and support trump.

Their motive could be that they knew him from the show and maybe they were mad or jealous at him or like many here think of me they just do not like me cause of the way i talk.

The biggest motive to lie to the police is to avoid jail time.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hmm I thought we were overran with straight white male nazis...

But this has to fake his own hate crime

but all teh natzees.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Can't say I've never given you anything.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

So you are in favor of charging the brothers if a jury clears jussie. At least that is what i got from your post.

I honestly really wonder if the police will charge them at all since the have taken the stance that jussie is not a victim because of he said she said.

I too wait for the total facts.

I guess my greater point to this is that usually in similar cases the police simply hold charges if someone is flipping for them but it seems the police have tried to totally clear the brothers even though they committed crimes and have admitted so. That part seems odd.
They were involved apparently one way or another, it’s just that no one really believes they were truly Trump supporters and no one believes that Trump supporters would do something stupid like stalk an Empire actor at 2 am and do that stupid thing. If you recall, the last time a Trump supporter did something dumb like that, he turned out to be a Democrat Progressive. I never even heard of the guy till
A couple days ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Jussie was using some online shout out app giving his locations and such just as he usually did. It is claimed they were following him online and knew he had just arrived back in chicago.

The claim is that jussie was posting updates in order to tip them off but it looks like he was just doing his normal routine for fanbois.
You are really stretching it. Even some of the celebrities are backing off their support. Even in the works of conspiracy theories, this one don’t pass muster.

He was obviously the innocent here and viciously attacked by those damn MAGA folks. Racists. SMFH.

There is more evidence that that is the case than there is that he set it up.

Fact is the brothers have stated that they attacked him using bleach and a rope.

Fact is that the only way they could get out of charges is to make the claim that jussie asked for it.

They have motive to lie and if they are the type to attack a person on the street then they are likely capable of lying to stay out of jail.

Tell
Me again what motive did 2 black
Guys from
Nigeria have to do that ? Oh wait there are no black Republican Trump supporters.

They are from chicago born and raised and support trump.

Their motive could be that they knew him from the show and maybe they were mad or jealous at him or like many here think of me they just do not like me cause of the way i talk.

The biggest motive to lie to the police is to avoid jail time.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Perhaps a person of greater intelligence than I can explain how two black guys can racially attack another black guy? Were they white Nigerians?

Im so confused!

You and I are confused about the same thing.

I have known a few Nigerians over the years and of all the dark skinned people I know, they are among the darkest skinned. Could these Nigerians have been accused of racism because they were mocking [the far lighter skinned] Jussie for being white? (I know this is widely believed to have been a setup by Jussie himself, for whatever reason but I'm just Spit baling here...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
It's funny, but it seems to me that considering the police took Smollett's statement when he made the report on this and then investigated to find the persons of interest in the video which lead them to the two brothers and after having detained the brothers upon their return from Nigeria and raiding their apartment after said detainment then releasing the brothers after having interviewed them, that the police would not have released the brothers if they did not feel that their testimony was more believable than Smollett's.

Otherwise, the police would have kept the brothers in custody and charged them rather than not filing charges on them and letting them go and then shifting the direction of their investigation away from Smollett being the victim.

I think the brothers spilt all the beans to the cops and I have a hunch that they told Jussie, here's your rope, here's a little bleach, beat yourself up and we're out. Those guys would have pulverized Jussie with the lightest of beat downs and seeing that they were friends, I just don't see that happening. I think the brothers might get a slap on the wrist but Jussie's going down for the orchestration and filing of a false report of "supposed" attack. I'm sure there's other charges coming too. Especially if they get the letter linked to Jussie. As careless as they've been, I bet the same aspirin found in the envelope, is also in their medicine cabinet. I know the cops said they also confiscated some stamps and magazines. I would imagine someones DNA is all over the envelope and letter also

I think after the brothers were interrogated, the cops felt that they would be waisting their time trying to get substantial charges to stick against the bros. They may get charged as accomplices though, hard telling. It's also a lot easier to convict one person with two witnesses than it is to convict two people with one witness. Not to mention the fact that Jussie's story screams guilty as hell.

Just a theory.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

So if true, is falsifying a hate crime....a reverse-hate crime? What would a false homophobic charge be....sir, you have been queered of the charges.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to: UncleTomahawk :
I’m just not following your logic here. I thought their motive was that they are racist homophobic Trump supporters and now you’re telling me they were jealous? Please tell me they had more motive than being mad or jealous....
edit on 19-2-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Pelosi has withdrew her sympathies once more information came out.
Why did you omit that part?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Towanda Smollett is done.

/career

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

She didn't withdraw her sympathies, she deleted her tweet.

If she really wanted to withdraw her sympathies, she should have left her original tweet standing and made an additional clarifying statement acknowledging that she was wrong to jump to conclusions based on limited information.

Did she do that?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: mtnshredder

So if true, is falsifying a hate crime....a reverse-hate crime? What would a false homophobic charge be....sir, you have been queered of the charges.

I would think that filing a falsified report would stand on its own as one charge and any hate crime or other charges would be separate of that. The federal charges are the ones that will royaly screw him.

Federal charges would be through a different court system wouldn’t they? I’m not sure how that works when you have state and fed charges on the same case.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Um she DID clarify.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Why is it a right hand, hand print, lefty?

oh man and you got that empty white space background, need halp?
edit on 19-2-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It's a mirror of a mirror ad infinitum.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Is that what you tell yourself?

Ok cool, keep that # avatar, forget I offered.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Because the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

and that sums up the thread very well.

thank you

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join