It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe Smollett? You are racist.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Interesting so they were even wearing ski masks and they were somehow hanging around waiting for him after a flight from somewhere at 2 am. That in itself is the most ridiculous part of it. Oh ans they we’re carrying around bleach. How did they know he was going out for a sub at this time ? They staked him out at his home or something ?
He must imagine everyone in the country watches Empire. I’ve never seen an episode.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Jussie was using some online shout out app giving his locations and such just as he usually did. It is claimed they were following him online and knew he had just arrived back in chicago.

The claim is that jussie was posting updates in order to tip them off but it looks like he was just doing his normal routine for fanbois.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Jussie was using some online shout out app giving his locations and such just as he usually did. It is claimed they were following him online and knew he had just arrived back in chicago.

The claim is that jussie was posting updates in order to tip them off but it looks like he was just doing his normal routine for fanbois.

He was obviously the innocent here and viciously attacked by those damn MAGA folks. Racists. SMFH.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Bleach burns don't it? Should be some signs of that.

Anyway, how many MAGA hat wearing, white racist, homophobic, all black TV show watchin thugs are there in Chicago at 2 AM?

And I love the Milli Vanilli bomb. That's a Ron Perlman AND MV shoutout in ONE week! ATS is steppin up its game!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He was obviously the innocent here and viciously attacked by those damn MAGA folks. Racists. SMFH.

There is more evidence that that is the case than there is that he set it up.

Fact is the brothers have stated that they attacked him using bleach and a rope.

Fact is that the only way they could get out of charges is to make the claim that jussie asked for it.

They have motive to lie and if they are the type to attack a person on the street then they are likely capable of lying to stay out of jail.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

totally with you here. I was just out last night in my underwear, looking for some b list actors to happen by to I could berate them and such. I had to do this in my underwear to simulate the sub zero conditions we racists enjoy so much, and being in NC, we just don't get the same thing Chicago does.

I hope and pray that the real offenders are caught, so those MAGA whites can be punished. Putting a rope around the neck of a black man is mean, but putting the BLACK MANS rope around the BLACK MANS NECK? that sh!t is tight. it's like Trump playing 56D chess. Way forward thinking.

I'm glad you are so woke. It's nice to have another believer here to bounce ideas off of.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That was pretty good.

I think the brothers story is akin to robbing a bank then claiming the bank manager told you too cause he posted the business hours out front.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That was pretty good.

I think the brothers story is akin to robbing a bank then claiming the bank manager told you too cause he posted the business hours out front.

It's funny, you chastize others for "thinking" when they speak about facts not yet in evidence, but your "thinking" is good to go. A word comes to mind.......Hyp........oh hell, I don't remember now.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So you wanna make this about myself now instead of the criminal brothers?

Goal post will stay in position.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

People in glass houses and all.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You are contributing nothing at this point except attempted insults.

I am sorry the criminal maga brothers have you flummoxed.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You are contributing nothing at this point except attempted insults.

I am sorry the criminal maga brothers have you flummoxed.

not at all. I'm praying Jussie gets the JUSTICE he begged for in his GMA interview. Those damn Trump supporting Nigerians will get theirs.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You are not racist if you do not believe jussie.

Let me ask this please.

If it is sent to a jury and they decide the evidence and make the determination that there is no proof jussie staged the attack at that point would you want the two brothers to be held responsible for the attack they have admitted too?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I want justice. Whatever that might entail. What I don't want is for the court of public opinion to be used as "justice". HIs story sounded way fishy from the start. We are allowed to question things that sound that fishy. But if the facts prove that Jussie was just a pawn in this, and your and my rendition of the MAGA brothers from Zimbabwe were the real villains here, I will stand by the facts. Again, we don't have the luxury of dismissing the facts we don't like. Even you.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

So you are in favor of charging the brothers if a jury clears jussie. At least that is what i got from your post.

I honestly really wonder if the police will charge them at all since the have taken the stance that jussie is not a victim because of he said she said.

I too wait for the total facts.

I guess my greater point to this is that usually in similar cases the police simply hold charges if someone is flipping for them but it seems the police have tried to totally clear the brothers even though they committed crimes and have admitted so. That part seems odd.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

you seem to really be angry at the brothers. What if what they say is factual?

eta:
what if there are facts, evidence, receipts, proof?
edit on 19-2-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

There is more evidence that that is the case than there is that he set it up.

Fact is the brothers have stated that they attacked him using bleach and a rope.

Fact is that the only way they could get out of charges is to make the claim that jussie asked for it.

They have motive to lie and if they are the type to attack a person on the street then they are likely capable of lying to stay out of jail.

Tell
Me again what motive did 2 black
Guys from
Nigeria have to do that ? Oh wait there are no black Republican Trump supporters.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

That was pretty good.

That'd be true if the only evidence to that effect was the brothers' testimony. I'm not sure why you are convinced/prete nd that is the only possible scenario at play. But by all means, continue: I enjoy watching you bullsnip your way through the topic.
edit on 19-2-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

you seem to really be angry at the brothers. What if what they say is factual?

eta:
what if there are facts, evidence, receipts, proof?

I will be like good for justice.

The events seem to point to there being no evidence other than the brothers words that smollett staged this.

I say this cause they would be charging him at this point if they had anything solid.

They would not waste time and resources hiding the brothers and talking of sending to a jury if the state could prove it on their own with solid evidence.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
For the record i have never cared for obamas for people choosing to be gay and i have never watched a single minute of the show empire and i really have no idea who jussie is beyond this thread. I do not believe hate crimes exist and i am not a democrat but i do not want people gettin beat up either.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join