It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump talks of 'retribution' after Alec Baldwin sketch on SNL

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sorry, been busy hiding (wearing a MAGA hat) to pour bleach on some B-list actor.

Which is any wonder why Trump is getting so uptight about it?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

No doubt.
The guy who aped Bill Clinton was a riot.
Dana Carvey aped Bush the 1st like no other.
Good satire mocks everything—including itself (e.g., Simpsons).

Folks with a sense of humor and some brainpower get it and laugh.
Mango Mussolini not so much....

Aped?

Nice racism there bud.

Probably a Nazi too.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Because Trump knows they really hate Him and conservatives.

They hate him so much they had him on?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well that was before he became a fascist, communist plant, homophobic, racist, a nazi, misogynist pig that had the utter gall to beat Queen Hillary wasn't it?

Yes it was.

Prior to the Nivember 2016 massacre Trump was spoofed but widely lauded for being a champion of black rights and gay rights.

Trump was a trendsetter his whole life. He allowed blacks and Jews to have memberships at his golfcourses decades before the Liberal elites were woke enough to allow it.

He promoted and hired blacks and women yonpositions in his companies that not only broke the glass ceiling but completely destroyed said ceiling LOOOOOOONG before the east coast Liberal/Progressuve elites were wkke enough to do it.

That's what they really hate about him i think. He was doing what they give lip service too for decades before they got woke. And they hate him for it because it destroys the narrative they had to craft after he whipped HER.

Go ahead look it up if you have the stones to do it. i doubt you will but one can hope.

All the slurs you and your ilk use against Trump are 100% wrong and very easy to disprove with a 15 second web search.

It you actually have yo have enough brain power to comprehend what you are reading.

Something that's in extremely short supply on the Left these days.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When you are a narcissistic, ego-driven, nano-thin skinned fellow, you get offended by anything that might even sniff of a negative thought about you. So an entire skit that dares mock you? Yea.. that's grounds for repealing free speech baby!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Go ahead look it up if you have the stones to do it. i doubt you will but one can hope.

I already know all these things about Trump. I don't have to look them up. I also imagine that Lorne Michaels might know him better than either of us and might not look at him how the average person does. Guess what a former member of SNL said

Saturday Night Live too easy on Donald Trump? Just the suggestion might send MAGA hats exploding into the sky, but former cast member Taran Killam says executive producer Lorne Michaels was once intent on making the pre-White House Trump “likable.”

I mean the topic is specifically Baldwin on SNL.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: 3n19m470

a reply to: 3n19m470

Really? You don't think it is odd that he complains about a show where someone impersonates him although he was on that same show with people impersonating him?

No. I do not. There is no "rule" that says you cannot complain about a show if you were once on the show. Yes even if you hosted it once.

If conservative TV show commentators treated a Democrat the way Trump has been treated, I have no INKLING of a doubt that there would be mobs of people outside their house because they did it to Tucker for far less.

IF conservative commentators treated a dem that way? IF??
Puh-lease.
Have you listened to the likes of Douche Limburger, Sean Shamity, Laura Angryhamhead, etc?

Not sure who those people are... But I stopped watching Sesame Street a long time ago, so I wouldnt be familiar with the new characters.

Trump and his family have been threatened openly, multiple times by very famous and well known news outlets and celebrities. And not one person on the Left with any kind of a voice gave a # enough to speak up about it. Find me an example of this happening to Obama or any other Democrat leader.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Who said anything about a rule?

I was implying that he gets it and, despite his new attitude, he was a pretty good sport and showed a good sense of humor in that show. From that POV, his current reactions seem odd.

Not sure what any of that has to do with conservative TV show commentators so I won't even touch on that.

Yeah, I guess you are right. This is extremely odd and makes zero sense. If one person impersonates you and you are okay with that portrayal, you have to be okay with every time someone impersonates you, otherwise you're just crazy!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
When you are a narcissistic, ego-driven, nano-thin skinned fellow, you get offended by anything that might even sniff of a negative thought about you. So an entire skit that dares mock you? Yea.. that's grounds for repealing free speech baby!

Yes and that is exactly what is happening. You totally nailed it bro!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Meh, you're missing the point. It isn't about liking one but not the other. It's about having history with the show and Trump not being able to use that to not let it get to him.

I never said it meant he was crazy, I said it seemed odd to me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join