It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in this LASCO image from 19980114? Any ideas ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Also do some who proclaim these images are just debris feel these debris photographed from different dates are showing the same type of "debris"?
The appearance is related to the type of camera lens used, and the fact the object is out of focus. It doesn't have to be the same type of debris to have a similar appearance, though it could be.

NASA STS-75 ROUTINE WATER DUMP/JETTISON SHORTLY BEFORE TETHER "UFO" SEQUENCE FLEET UFOS

What tether UFO believers do not understand is that what they believe are objects are actually zoomed out-of-focus spherical shaped (shape is mimicking the characteristics of the lens' parabolic mirror which is being impinged upon them) blurred distortions of small illuminated close ice debris particles that are actually smaller than what they see, many of which are non-spherical and spinning (causing the light pulsation effect)...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I find the "routine water dump" as the reason for the starlike objects described in the recording before they are called debris to be as sound a description as MARS swamp gas/weather balloons 😂

Your analysis is appreciated either way Arbitrageur

Note-
Some of those starlike objects appear to be pulsating in the STS-75

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I find the "routine water dump" as the reason for the starlike objects described in the recording before they are called debris to be as sound a description as MARS swamp gas/weather balloons 😂
Stars move but they are so far away that they appear as fixed objects to a short video recording. The particles from the water dump in contrast are moving all over the place and thus are not starlike at all in that respect.

So, I have absolutely no idea what "starlike" objects you are talking about. The water dump particles are not starlike at all as they are seen to move relative to each other. Stars are not seen to do that in such videos.

I further don't understand your skepticism when water dumps from the shuttles were routine.

water dumps are a usual event

...water dumps are a usual event, allowing the spaceship to unload its dirty water and urine...

Note-
Some of those starlike objects appear to be pulsating in the STS-75

Yes my post already included a very good explanation of this pulsation but again they are not star-like if they are seen to be moving relative to the real stars in the background and or to each other.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

They are called starlike objects by the professionals handling the observation and then called debris.
Why would not they know that water is what was being observed if it was water
. 1 would think they would say there was just a water release and it is interfering with the video.
But they did not say that🤔
I kind of sense you know this

is NOT water Arbitrageur 😁
But you are free to feel it is🙂

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Note-
These are called starlike things originally.

Then also later called debris 🤔 as they appear to glide below and above the tether...

The shape is due to the lens constrcution and has been explained many many times on here.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

They are called starlike objects by the professionals handling the observation and then called debris. Why would not they know that water is what was being observed if it was water .

seriously?

because they may look star like on first observations and once you investigate you can make a claim.

star like from a first observation is not a claim but as you state a descriptive first observation

Its like bugs being caught on video

first observations from many here would be 'OMG ALIENS' running in circle and out on to the street screaming 'first contact,first contact'

while other will observe and assume its something mundane, some will from first observations say bugs.

I hope you get the analogy.

1 would think they would say there was just a water release and it is interfering with the video. But they did not say that

not everyone knows everything and observations can easily be misleading until you get more details.

I kind of sense you know this

hmmmmm

yes the shill are out in numbers to keep things hidden

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

😂 I'll explain...
When objects such as these

are captured/recorded at different times by space based technology, that look fairly the same if not the same and yet are said to be different debris and these water
that just look the same 😶 by some here🤔 who DONT know what they are unless they are those who do
then I digress from getting into inter-web arguments too in-depth on the topic. Because I feel if they don't really know nor do I 100% why bicker back and forth like we do know? Again unless it's those who do know
and it's some secret technology or alien technology they are sworn to hide. Which I understand...

Otherwise it's just hypothetical guesses from a Hydra pov ☺️

On the other hand if some are seeking TRUTH, awareness or enlightenment-illumination on possible extraterrestrial interaction and activities with Humanity, I have no problem bearing the torches & discussing to help Light the way as the Brightest light would attempt to do for those covered in blankets of darkness by terrestrial Shaitan...

Carry on 😀

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

If you really want truth, awareness and/or enlightenment about these images you can find all that here:

Soho Artifacts Explained

But that is not want you want to hear. You want aliens and secret tech and all that.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Evidently we have had these planets in our solar system for a while just another lie from NASA and our government

Yes because there's only one country on planet Earth. Only one space agency on Earth and there isn't several million professional and ametur astrononomers with the ability to see planet sized objects in our solar system.

What an utter idiot you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join