It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in this LASCO image from 19980114? Any ideas ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Can someone explain what is going on in this LASCO photo dated 19980114 time-stamp 03:40:07?

These in the images below

are said to be debris "cosmic" debris but 🤔

I am however concerned on what was captured in the first image. Can it be explained?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Evidently we have had these planets in our solar system for a while just another lie from NASA and our government,these go through every thousands of years,see it in history the plagues dark ages,looks like we will experiance the worse of all,and this will happen real soon as it already started 2 yrs ago,but you'll notice the majority here scoff at such an idea,never bothering to check out the different avenues in which to find the truth,it just doesn't fall in your lap you must work for it

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I'm no expert on photos of our sun. Maybe it's a artifact. Maybe it has something to do with what happened in SunSpot, NM.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Cosmic rays hitting the receptor.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

You think those images are planets????!!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the input thus far ATS.
Are any of the NASA / ESA ATS members on site today

Your input is also welcome 😂

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
There is noticable similar line streaks in all the images...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Evidently we have had these planets in our solar system for a while just another lie from NASA and our government,these go through every thousands of years,see it in history the plagues dark ages,looks like we will experiance the worse of all,and this will happen real soon as it already started 2 yrs ago,but you'll notice the majority here scoff at such an idea,never bothering to check out the different avenues in which to find the truth,it just doesn't fall in your lap you must work for it

I LOVE the many known and unknown space agencies NaSA included and somewhat understand their reasons for operating more clandestine. THEY MAY NOT HAVE A CHOICE (considering intergalactic like !govs!) but may still try to awaken or alert those seeking truth from this planet.

I do feel there is more saturation again in and around SOL System
As you mentioned Oldtimer2 it may be processes of History reoccurring why many ignore the signs (which I can imagine if some from EA*RTH do know) would be a issue of planetary defense and security.
I feel your compassion on the topic/subject. I too carry it as well (that compassion) or care as I observe a population hating itself more and more each day with race, religion, politics, finances, gender and science, WHO CLEARLY DO NOT SEE that the inhabitants of this world are NOT the only intelligent CREATOR Creations. And that the immature behavior demonstrated is probably why a professed quarantine IS active with technology, travel and knowledge of the universe.
Until mankind grows up or matures...

Sometimes though I feel "they" EXODUS some of the Spiritual energy, leaving others behind to be guided or overseen with changing guards or influences. Wild part is again I feel-detect-sense different types of guards or influences may be chosen to GUIDE or Oversee all based on the activities of the populations or species of interest.
Considering the laws of attraction... WHO or WHAT would humanity be attracting
And so secrets... ... ... Secrets like don't tell the masses we are here WATCHING-

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This might help, "SOHO image artifacts": www.tapatalk.com...

Jan 14, 1998 shows tracks that seem to emanate from a point. We believe that something must have hit the
spacecraft and we see a shower of particles from the impact. But most of the images just show one or possibly 2 tracks. We believe that these are the interplanetary dust particles.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
This might help, "SOHO image artifacts": www.tapatalk.com...

Jan 14, 1998 shows tracks that seem to emanate from a point. We believe that something must have hit the
spacecraft and we see a shower of particles from the impact. But most of the images just show one or possibly 2 tracks. We believe that these are the interplanetary dust particles.

Would that explain a curved trajectory of those particles though? If an impact occurred, wouldn't the shower of particles have gone in a straight fan like pattern of "rays"?

Just curious.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm guessing but it could be a star devouring an orbiting planet, yes it actually happens on occasion

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

🤔

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Spacecraft motion perhaps.

Here's how it's logged:

14-Jan-1998 03:40 C3 Multiple arched streaks from radiant.

lasco6.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Lol why would NASA lie

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

The dark ages and the plague was hundreds of years ago, not thousands, but I get your idea.

But why?

What reason would the government have to hide whole planets from us? And how do they get the tens of thousands of scientists and professionals on board with them, decade after decade? What is the reason for all this secrecy and what do you think they are trying to hide?

All this conspiracy must cost enormous amounts of money, so they stand to profit more off it in the end? How will this happen?

Are they all from these secret planets and attempting to hide their origins from us, perhaps?

What's your story on this and why does it make sense to you? And can you share that please?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

What reason would the government have to hide whole planets from us?
Heh. Yeah. Not to mention that these would be planets with orbits inside that of the Earth. We can see Venus very often and very brightly. Mercury is a little tricky at times but you can't miss him when he shows up.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
I'm guessing but it could be a star devouring an orbiting planet, yes it actually happens on occasion

Not in our solar system, though. I think that might get noticed.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Heh. Yeah. Not to mention that these would be planets with orbits inside that of the Earth. We can see Venus very often and very brightly. Mercury is a little tricky at times but you can't miss him when he shows up.

Logical analysis Duderino & Phage

They resemble Pokemon 😂🤔

I have considered could these objects seen here

from STS-75 tether incident in the video below also be related
Since they have openings and are circular or disc in form.

Also do some who proclaim these images are just debris feel these debris photographed from different dates are showing the same type of "debris"? Also what something could of hit the spacecraft to dislodge the debris?

Interesting topic to me nonetheless. To me I feel something is going on more up there in space out of site of many down here on EA*RTH.
Hopefully nothing too nefarious...

Thanks for the hypothesized input thus far ATS

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Note-
These are called starlike things originally.

Then also later called debris 🤔 as they appear to glide below and above the tether...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

What reason?

I think the question should be How would any government be able to hide a planet?

And how do they get the tens of thousands of scientists and professionals on board with them, decade after decade?

Not just the scientists and professionals but basically anyone with the ability to use a telescope and has an interest in sky-watching.

What is the reason for all this secrecy and what do you think they are trying to hide?

These question can come later when someone can rationally answer how you hide a planet.

<<   2 >>

join