It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Panel Warns Ocasio-Cortez is Going to Get Trump Re-Elected

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I get it, but I feel like there is something to be said about Amazon paying no federal taxes on profits for 2 years...

Plus side is job creation for a growing company, downside is; do we want Amazon to be this powerful? A giant company paying little to no taxes? More jobs, but more power to a monopoly.

Either way, NYC rejecting one more Amazon facility isn't going to change things.

Yet, realize that 25,000 highly paid employees would have been paying higher federal, state, and city taxes. That seriously is a lost, but you are correct in that their rejecting Amazon facility isn't going to change things.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: infolurker

I agree wholeheartedly, but its not just her. Its the entire democrat swamp. pelosi, schumer, waters, all of them. The more they run their mouths the more votes Trump can count on in 2020. The democrats are really screwing up big time. The ability of the voters to see this crap for what it is will be 20/20 in 2020.

They’ve ALREADY got Trump re-elected in 2020.

No way is ANYBODY dumb enough to vote democrat after what those people have done over the last twelve months.

Dems are done. It’s Republicans vs Independents in 2020.

i absolutely agree with you. But I still wouldn't underestimate the dem voter base. They can still sink further into the depths of ignorance when the chips are down. Like a rocket powered dirt diving submarine...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join