It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Accused Of Pulling Gun On Victim Wearing MAGA Hat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's amazing to me what some people deem to be legitimate arguments.

Especially since this particular narrative is falling apart, once again, in the MSM with yet another hate crime hoax committed by a celebrity leftist.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's reflected in the culture, or in this case username.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: infolurker

I bet the perp is a Republican and he pulled the gun for some other reason not admitted by the victim.

Ah, so we must ignore the statements of the victims and must trust a completely stranger who wasn't there and didn't see what happened?... Typical liberal BS...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When i see stuff like this i keep going back to the Vegas shooter who chose a venue full of conservatives and opened fire on innocent people. IMO the authorities in Vegas decided to close the case so that no one could prove the shooter was a deranged left-winger who purposely targeted a mostly conservative venue full of conservatives.
edit on 18-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree

Pierce tells 13 News that he was shopping with his wife when Phillips "Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'" Pierce went on to tell 13 News, "I said, 'Then pull the trigger. Put the gun down and fight me or pull the trigger. Whichever one you want.' And he backed up and he said it again, he said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'" Pierce said the Phillips then took off. That's when Pierce followed him out into the parking lot.

I called b.s. on the Smollet thing, and something ain’t right here, either.

Pulled a .40 cal glock and put in face?
You might know it’s a Glock,
but I doubt you know it’s a .40,
vs a 9mm, .45 or even 10mm.

Too much bravado, as well.

Be a little tough to tell a .40 from a 10mm but easy enough to tell the difference between the rest, especially if you are staring down the business end.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

Pulled a .40 cal glock and put in face?
You might know it’s a Glock,
but I doubt you know it’s a .40,
vs a 9mm, .45 or even 10mm.

The gun was identified after the incident by the police.

If this is a hoax, the police will find out. Based on the fact he was arrested, I would assume the victim identified the weapon in his possession well enough to pass reasonable muster. It would make no sense to try to pin a false attack like this on someone for no reason, because the chances of being able to reasonably identify the weapon in his possession would have been slim. How did he know the guy had a gun? How did he know it was a pistol and not a revolver? How was he able to guess the approximate caliber?

Too much bravado, as well.

No one knows how they will react to the business end view of a barrel until they see it happen. Some (most IMO) will try to run. Some will try and talk their way out. A few (myself included) tend to attack. I have seen people remain calm and composed who I always considered before to be total cowards, and I have seen big guys full of bravado run crying and screaming and try to hide.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

yeah, they were a communist group that planned and carried out some bombings

what is your point? that was in the 60's and are you saying that justifies the numerous amounts of these rightists that are murdering, planning murders, planning bombings etc?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Who cares about nice?

Nothing nice about labeling 100% of the left as fascist.

Nothing nice about pulling a gun over a hat unprovoked.

Why is it so hard to call a spade a spade? Meaning... before you have a go at me for having a go at a muppet, maybe you should have a go at that muppet?

Or do fellow right wingers get a free pass because you lot have to stick together?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Looks like the MAGA hat is drawing out the loonies.

Here's one from Tenn: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Krakatoa

it makes me like the majority of people here who throw out false information with no evidence all the time, yet seem to be held up by the rest of the flock here

just joining in

but to be honest, it probably wasn't a hoax, probably real, I just don't care about it either way

The spoiled disillusioned child temper tantrums these left nutters display is getting downright dangerous...they cannot snap out of anything at all.

They are literally entirely backwards and upside down and wish we would love them for it and cheer it on.

INSTEAD...more of us have decided they have little time left to wallow in sickness...they can join the ranks of the enemy completely..we acknowledge that at least and give it to them.

Punishment and total destruction of our captors is on the horizon and streaking closer...holy dam these fools better stop defending the worst of all...and get the bloody hell out of the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join