It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Accused Of Pulling Gun On Victim Wearing MAGA Hat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

complete hoax, this is false, fake, fake news, staged actors, paid by the rightists groups

this people are sick and stupid

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

complete hoax, this is false, fake, fake news, staged actors, paid by the rightists groups

Got proof or a source for that claim there kiddo?

If not, who is now spouting fake statements?

I await your proof to backup your statement.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well, it happened with Smollett...and there is plenty of evidence to back up that it was a hoax.

So show me your evidence that THIS is a hoax.
After all, your above statement leaves NO room for doubt that you adamantly believe THIS is a hoax too.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

every "attack" against MAGA hat people is fake, staged and paid for by the RNC and the rightist parties

I don't need evidence, I can make as many false statements as I want and call everything a staged attack, I have decided to take the playbook from the majority here

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

every "attack" against MAGA hat people is fake, staged and paid for by the RNC and the rightist parties

I don't need evidence, I can make as many false statements as I want and call everything a staged attack, I have decided to take the playbook from the majority here

I guess that makes you special then? Hardly.

You are a liar..and promoting fake narratives. No post by you should be believed by anyone here, ever.

But then, that is my opinion, and I am right.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence to support that position?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Ah, I see. What a shame.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I guess this is a really dumb question, but...

Can someone please explain to me how someone wearing a simple hat with an acronym for 'Make America Great Again' can incite so much rage in another human being that they want to kill them???

I'm sorry, but I just cannot wrap my head around this concept. It is just incomprehensible to me.

***mic drop***

Because the lunatics think it means bringing back slavery and Jim Crowe laws.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Took the words right out me mouth, then presented them with more eloquence.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

it makes me like the majority of people here who throw out false information with no evidence all the time, yet seem to be held up by the rest of the flock here

just joining in

but to be honest, it probably wasn't a hoax, probably real, I just don't care about it either way

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I have decided to take the playbook from the majority here

Usually, when the "majority" here call out a hate crime hoax, they are usually right and bring evidence to the table.

Try it some time.

You aren't impressing anyone with your wanton ignorance.
edit on 18 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

not here to impress...

I guess, what is worse, the Left and their alleged multiple hoax stories, or the far/post/altright groups who actually murder people, assault people, and plan ""Domestic Terrorism""

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
we have open carry here in Idaho, basically if youre old enough to buy a sidearm you can carry concealed or not w out a permit....

Idiots like this weed themselves out pretty quick here.......

We have way too many combat vets in this country for people to be acting this stupid, you pull a gun you better be prepared to pull the trigger because theres a strong possibility the other guy isnt.

reading the article it appears he is a Vet, plus had a concealed carry permit.

The Maga Hat certainly sparked the argument, but what happened after that is not caught on surveillance video.

Glad the cops got involved. Idiots with short fuses should not be allowed to own guns.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I don't need evidence, I can make as many false statements as I want

but to be honest, it probably wasn't a hoax, probably real, I just don't care about it either way

So, then, you just come here to vociferously spew opinions you don't really believe or care about.

You've just confessed that you're a troll.

Duly noted for here and now...but also known for some time, already.

edit on 18-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Oh man, I hope you never read about groups like the Weather Underground.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

it makes me like the majority of people here who throw out false information with no evidence all the time, yet seem to be held up by the rest of the flock here

just joining in

Not to be snarky, but if you don't care either way why are you bothering to read and post in this thread? I've read your posts in other threads, and while I don't always agree with you, you do often bring another perspective to the issue. Why the obnoxious comments in a thread you don't care about? Serious question.
edit on 18-2-2019 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Covington Catholic
Jussie Smollett

Everyone has a level of butthurt at which they begin to lash out at anyone they perceive as being part of, "the other side."

With regards to the topic of the OP, we see yet again, the mere wearing of a hat which demonstrates support for the current president as being sufficient reason (in some people's minds) for verbal and physical abuse. What ever happened to agreeing to disagree and going about one's way?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Pierce tells 13 News that he was shopping with his wife when Phillips "Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'" Pierce went on to tell 13 News, "I said, 'Then pull the trigger. Put the gun down and fight me or pull the trigger. Whichever one you want.' And he backed up and he said it again, he said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'" Pierce said the Phillips then took off. That's when Pierce followed him out into the parking lot.

I called b.s. on the Smollet thing, and something ain’t right here, either.

Pulled a .40 cal glock and put in face?
You might know it’s a Glock,
but I doubt you know it’s a .40,
vs a 9mm, .45 or even 10mm.

Too much bravado, as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

not here to impress...

In this case all it would take for you to do that would be to make sense.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Wrong PVXN.

I am very impressed by the ignorance on display.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join