It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Accused Of Pulling Gun On Victim Wearing MAGA Hat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: sooth
The six stages of coming genocide: Classification, Symbolization, Discrimination, Dehumanization, Polarization & Denial.

You'll hear through the media that all the clouds are gathering around the White House. But you don't need a weather man to tell which way the wind is blowing.

I actually feel pity for this man who pulled the gun. He probably couldn't even tell you why he is so full of anger. All he knows is that he is angry.

This is how cultural wars work. They are like any war throughout human history. The profiteers are the opportunists and hypocrites on the sidelines. While the foot soldiers do their bidding and ultimately make all the real sacrifice to pay the bloody cost for a cause in which they will never see any benefit from. Only more heartache, despair, bloodshed and anger. Hot, boiling anger. That is the sweet oil these opportunists are prospecting with all the daily doses of propaganda. Classification. Symbolization. Discrimination. Dehumanization. Polarization and the cherry Chernobyl surprise on top of the hot fudge hate sundae -- Denial.

What were seeing is whats played out through out history..........

Were Germany 1939, only the actions were seeing arent coming from the conservatives like the left would have you believe.......
Weve been called racists, Nazis, Facists, haters, intolerant, etc etc ......yet the violence, the violent rhetoric, and even CALLS to violence by elected officials is directed directly at us.....

Weve been told if you wear a read hat youre a racist, and they are even going so far is to fake hate crimes to push the narrative.....

Weve had our free speech shut down, weve been told our voices dont matter, we have been run out of establishments of higher learning and outright banned from some areas......

Meanwhile the acts of violence against us are either downplayed, spun a different direction, or outright ignored by the media.......

Anyone with a lick of sense can see what is happening and where its headed.......

It’s called ‘fascism’

“Think how we think or we’ll attack you”

The left, the liberals, the dems are one hundred percent fascist.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I guess this is a really dumb question, but...

Can someone please explain to me how someone wearing a simple hat with an acronym for 'Make America Great Again' can incite so much rage in another human being that they want to kill them???

I'm sorry, but I just cannot wrap my head around this concept. It is just incomprehensible to me.

***mic drop***

It’s called ‘being easily manipulated’.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Speaking of being easily manipulated... one hundred percent fascist you say?

Someone had got you hook, line and sinker there dude...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The destructive power of absolute belief is in full effect.

OP wasnt posted with any criticism or query, neither the flood of immediate coops nor denials on the basis of political affiliation...

What a country. Reminiscent of 1920s pre WWII social manipulation by the axis.

If this was the intent of Russia. They more than succeeded.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Speaking of being easily manipulated... one hundred percent fascist you say?

Someone had got you hook, line and sinker there dude...

what is your opinion on the guy with TDS who pulled the gun on a guy for wearing a hat? (that is what this is about)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He’s a moron.

So is the dude I’m addressing.

Pretty simple really.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Anti Trumper carrying a gun!

Thought they didn't believe in the right to them.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: network dude

He’s a moron.

So is the dude I’m addressing.

Pretty simple really.

that's not nice.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Kentucky. Bowling Green. Not exactly the bustling heart of a metropolis.

What scares me is where this happened. Kentucky isn't quite as conservative as Tennessee, and Tennessee isn't quite as conservative overall as Alabama, but it's still part of the South. There are some pockets of Tennessee where it is as conservative as we are, although some of the larger cities are certainly more progressive. Here's the problem: if someone pulls a gun in a rural conservative area of the South, someone is likely to get hurt. It might go down with the police being called to make an arrest, or it might end up as a shootout or simply someone taking the gun away and beating the guy to death. You pull a gun on someone down here, you'd best be ready to use it.

At some point, some fool is going to try something like this, and the victim is not going to cooperate and talk big talk... he's going to grab the gun and shove it in the closest orifice, or he's going to pull a knife or gun himself and proceed with a disassembly process to find the source of the malfunction. Just because someone is in a town it does not follow that they are from a town... rednecks go into town for supplies, too, and rednecks are not always nice enough to just press charges. Fools with guns also have this bad habit of shooting them off in random directions when challenged like that, and bullets do not discriminate.

This has gone well beyond an out-of-control political debate. It is growing into something much more sinister.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Someone almost died for expressing their own opinion.

That's where we are today.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Several someones almost died without even expressing an opinion. Unless you think the Sam's Club was deserted that day?

Bullets do not discriminate and fools rarely aim well in the heat of the moment.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Point taken.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

In all fairness, we don't know if the screw ball with the pistol was a crack shot or not.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Can we all just go back to yelling at each other? Way better than pulling guns on each other.
edit on 18 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Not exactly a question that crosses my mind when looking down the business end of a barrel.

I've done that. How good a shot the idiot was never entered into my thoughts. How quickly I could do the most damage to him before he could think to pull the trigger did.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Can we all just go back to yelling at each other? Way better than pulling guns on each other.

I believe we are past the point of no return on that one. Some people can accept another person can have a different opinion and they need show it by using serious threats.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Problem is, its the hat or symbol that will be outlawed rather than address the real problem.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I agree. Good shot or not, that thought isn't the priority at the point in time.

I would venture the best shooters are quite a bit more controlled with the emotions.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It would be a much worse story if the idiot pulled the trigger. I am typically a conservative except their tendency to say I'm a bad person because of my sexuality and their stance on guns.

Being on the receiving end of a gun to the head as a child my stance on whom has a gun is pretty solid. Police are just men who decided to attend an academy for a few months (some less) to become a bigger person. The modern-day society lacks intelligence and needs to have training and intelligence to carry these weapons.

Really every service member who put in their four years should be required by law and constitution (militia) to openly carry and have the same abilities as those who committed a few months and abuse their privileges by acting like billy badass.

Yeah, ill get flamed but this guy shouldn't be and never should have had access to a weapon.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

In all fairness, we don't know if the screw ball with the pistol was a crack shot or not.

Well, the deranged Leftist stuck his .40 cal Glock directly in 'Hat Guy's' face...so he probably wouldn't have missed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join