It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Accused Of Pulling Gun On Victim Wearing MAGA Hat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
One less deranged Progressive with a firearm. I guess this "Trump Derangement Syndrome" really is a thing isn't it? A little bit strange that the guy is sporting 2 extra mags and a .40 Glock in his pockets and not a holster.

Police report that Phillips has a current concealed carry permit in Tennessee (kiss that goodbye).

www.wbko.com...

According to the alleged victim Terry Pierce, a man pulled a gun on him because he was wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat.

"I have as much right to wear that hat and support my country and my president as he has not to," said Pierce.

The police report confirms that the suspect, identified as James Phillips, admitted to flipping off Pierce and Pierce's wife because of their hats.

Pierce tells 13 News that he was shopping with his wife when Phillips "Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'"

edit on 17-2-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Feb 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed quote......

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
we have open carry here in Idaho, basically if youre old enough to buy a sidearm you can carry concealed or not w out a permit....

Idiots like this weed themselves out pretty quick here.......

We have way too many combat vets in this country for people to be acting this stupid, you pull a gun you better be prepared to pull the trigger because theres a strong possibility the other guy isnt.
edit on 2/17/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
IB4 "well the people on the right do it too". Nevermind that not only has this been a trend, but its an increasing one.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I read this story. Im sorry, but you pull a gun on me, you better kill me. I would of beat that douche bag within an inch of his life with his own gun.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Old mate with the gun is commonly known as a #-wit here in Australia.

An attention seeking #-wit, with no brains - probably been a rejected outcast by both sexes through out his miserable life so he has to compensate by being the big tough man with the gun, abusing his right at the detriment of everyone else - #in pussy.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I bet the perp is a Republican and he pulled the gun for some other reason not admitted by the victim.

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I bet the perp is a Republican and he pulled the gun for some other reason not admitted by the victim.

Good lord..........I know we shouldnt be surprised by posts like this from you when it comes to politics but....

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I doubt that after watching the news video.

www.wnky.com...

www.wbko.com...

edit on 17-2-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

edit on 17-2-2019 by BlueJacket because: sigh, I apologize for my lack of civility

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The six stages of coming genocide: Classification, Symbolization, Discrimination, Dehumanization, Polarization & Denial.

You'll hear through the media that all the clouds are gathering around the White House. But you don't need a weather man to tell which way the wind is blowing.

I actually feel pity for this man who pulled the gun. He probably couldn't even tell you why he is so full of anger. All he knows is that he is angry.

This is how cultural wars work. They are like any war throughout human history. The profiteers are the opportunists and hypocrites on the sidelines. While the foot soldiers do their bidding and ultimately make all the real sacrifice to pay the bloody cost for a cause in which they will never see any benefit from. Only more heartache, despair, bloodshed and anger. Hot, boiling anger. That is the sweet oil these opportunists are prospecting with all the daily doses of propaganda. Classification. Symbolization. Discrimination. Dehumanization. Polarization and the cherry Chernobyl surprise on top of the hot fudge hate sundae -- Denial.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
The six stages of coming genocide: Classification, Symbolization, Discrimination, Dehumanization, Polarization & Denial.

You'll hear through the media that all the clouds are gathering around the White House. But you don't need a weather man to tell which way the wind is blowing.

I actually feel pity for this man who pulled the gun. He probably couldn't even tell you why he is so full of anger. All he knows is that he is angry.

This is how cultural wars work. They are like any war throughout human history. The profiteers are the opportunists and hypocrites on the sidelines. While the foot soldiers do their bidding and ultimately make all the real sacrifice to pay the bloody cost for a cause in which they will never see any benefit from. Only more heartache, despair, bloodshed and anger. Hot, boiling anger. That is the sweet oil these opportunists are prospecting with all the daily doses of propaganda. Classification. Symbolization. Discrimination. Dehumanization. Polarization and the cherry Chernobyl surprise on top of the hot fudge hate sundae -- Denial.

What were seeing is whats played out through out history..........

Were Germany 1939, only the actions were seeing arent coming from the conservatives like the left would have you believe.......
Weve been called racists, Nazis, Facists, haters, intolerant, etc etc ......yet the violence, the violent rhetoric, and even CALLS to violence by elected officials is directed directly at us.....

Weve been told if you wear a read hat youre a racist, and they are even going so far is to fake hate crimes to push the narrative.....

Weve had our free speech shut down, weve been told our voices dont matter, we have been run out of establishments of higher learning and outright banned from some areas......

Meanwhile the acts of violence against us are either downplayed, spun a different direction, or outright ignored by the media.......

Anyone with a lick of sense can see what is happening and where its headed.......
edit on 2/17/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
dEm0NcratS d0nT hAvE GuNz

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
dEm0NcratS d0nT hAvE GuNz
They do in TN

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I guess this is a really dumb question, but...

Can someone please explain to me how someone wearing a simple hat with an acronym for 'Make America Great Again' can incite so much rage in another human being that they want to kill them???

I'm sorry, but I just cannot wrap my head around this concept. It is just incomprehensible to me.

***mic drop***

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
He was smiling.
2nd

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
And yet there are individuals here who probably have TDS who deny TDS even exist.

Case and point, eat a bag.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

edit on 2/18/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Just to clarify--when you say, "They claim to have rehearsed it beforehand," so you mean that "they" as in the victim and the suspect both, or "they" as in the suspect claim to have reversed it beforehand? Sorry; you just never know for sure what "they" means these days.

EDIT: Hmmn...I see you deleted your post while I was typing that. Was it a bad joke playing off the whole Empire thing?
edit on 18-2-2019 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Have to totally agree with you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join