It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left vs right: You are brainwashed political pawns, tricked by divide-and-conquer strategy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

All those who oppose Trump are anti-America, regardless of their Party.

Just to make sure I understand you correctly, if anyone opposes any president of the USA, they are anti-America? Or is it just Trump?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

All those who oppose Trump are anti-America, regardless of their Party...

Trump is a person, not god. Slow down there.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Requiring loyalty pledges to the top leader in authority strangely sounds like 1937 Germany. I don't know why I think that.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

My respect for you just went up 10 points.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I know garbage logic when I see it.

I've said enough things critical of Trump to mark me an enemy under those conditions.

That kind of rigid thinking can't be constructive at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I always say that the Trump cult is real. Like you, I get attacked for even give a slight criticism. They hurl insults at me and tell me that I have TDS. It demonstrates how powerful the media and their propaganda are.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: dfnj2015

I know garbage logic when I see it.

I've said enough things critical of Trump to mark me an enemy under those conditions.

That kind of rigid thinking can't be constructive at all.

I feel your pain, despite my actively anti Trump campaign during his run and my posts that got me flamed by his staunch supporters, im still labeled a MAGA hat wearing, Trump worshiping, Orange God supporter......

Funny that innit

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

The problem with fence-sitting is that once you quit taking a side, you remove yourself from the balancing act, and you no longer get to decide where the middle is. In a two-party system this balancing act is necessary.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

I agree people who are face-sitting should not be side talking.

edit on 18-2-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

You know for sure but dont know the end game. Right.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

The problem with fence-sitting is that once you quit taking a side, you remove yourself from the balancing act, and you no longer get to decide where the middle is. In a two-party system this balancing act is necessary.

The problem with polarisation is the assumption only left, right and fence sitting options exist.

Being apolitical, disengaging from the process, is a viable option.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: MadLad

I agree people who are face-sitting should not be side talking.

Silence the people with the brains to not play the sick political game?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

When people keep telling me that CNN is fake news or "negative" towards the right and Trump, I always ask them for examples. I have never gotten ANY real example. And when they do give me, I always check it and it's always the opposite of what they claimed.

This is just the list that deals with the Russia/Trump investigation.
Glenn Greenwald's top ten examples of the media running stories that turned out to be wrong.

I constantly call out the BS on both sides, but you haven't been paying attention if you think that the media doesn't do their due diligence before running stories.

I don't think it's just because they don't like Trump, but these stories get instant traction and that equates to lots of views and advertising money.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

Independents get to decide what sides they take on issues without having their party tell them.

It is possible to pick where you stand on your own.

I know because I do it all the time.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Dwagon, you hit the nail right on the head. Democrats and Republicans do not care who you vote for as long as you continue voting for the de facto two parties which are controlled by wealthy donors. The game, as you stated, is to divide and conquer; and it is very frustrating to watch the average American fall for the game year after year, continuing to vote for the same people every time, the ones that throw the people bones while enriching the upper class and eroding our personal rights. The real enemy of the people are those who are taking everything away from the middle class. They would take away everything away from the lower class too but there is nothing there to take, so they can take only benefits from them. Not everyone on Capitol Hill is corrupt, but those who are not are far and few between. Wake up, Americans. You are being played. Why can you not see that?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You know for sure but dont know the end game. Right.

Sorry, but I don't know what it is you're trying to say here.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

aye its no just left and right though, its red, blue, black, white, rep, dem, catholic, protestant, sunni, shia, christian, jew, jesus, mohammed, lakers, celtics, utd, city..............etc

the design is to choose one of two things that distract you when you should choose neither

choose individuation

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Requiring loyalty pledges to the top leader in authority strangely sounds like 1937 Germany. I don't know why I think that.

Like the one you swore to Barry ?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The globalist scheme you're trying to push or I guess prove is a conspiracy theory.

You say you're for a 'united earth', but then go against steps towards one because of some dictator that will take over the planet. You are so sure about how we will get there, but have no idea who will be in charge or what 'their' end game is.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The globalist scheme you're trying to push or I guess prove is a conspiracy theory.

It most certainly isn't:

Global Governance

Globalism vs. Nationalism: The Ideological Struggle of the 21st Century

I think you're going out of your way to not acknowledge what is happening.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join