It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does a Vegan Reconcile Being Pro-Abortion?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No, it is pro-murdering a little person.

You are condemning those tiny hands and innocent eyes to a fate of being discarded as unwanted by some irresponsible & easy monster.

SHAME!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yea...those are dumb vegan parents who should be sterilized...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
So, I sort of understand Vegetarians because they don't believe in killing animals for food and can still easily eat a healthy diet that includes, eggs, dairy etc along with all the other stuff a normal person would eat. Where I have a problem is Vegans.

These people along with being more annoying than a proselytizing evangelical Christian, make no damn sense. First of all these morons like to pretend animals that produce eggs, cheese and other dairy product are somehow 'oppressed'. Secondly, these people are often libtards who fully support abortion. I find that incredibly hypocritical.

No one is going to tell me the egg laying hens on my sisters farm are oppressed or mistreated. They have an amazing, heated, palatial estate, are regularly fed, have unlimited fresh water to drink. They get to roam around their enclosure and are protected from coyotes and other natural predators. These pampered birds live a life of luxury and happiness, unlike many humans I know.

All these birds do is lay unfertilized eggs that people eat in exchange for their pampered life of not running from Wile E. Coyote. There is nothing evil or oppressive about their lives and my sister even has names for these birds and treats them like pets.

Now, if Vegans don't like the idea of killing animals why are they okay with killing humans? If they aren't okay with eating eggs that aren't even fertilized why are they okay with killing fertilized human embryos? Also, why are they constantly harping on everyone else to eat what they eat? My body my choice, right?

Anyway, there is nothing worse in life than a libtard vegan in my opinion. These are the most annoying creatures on the planet. If you believe in something then just do it and shut the hell up about it and stop trying to tell normal folks how to live. How do you know if someone is a Vegan? Don't worry they will be sure to tell you.

Also, get some consistency. If you are Vegan AND a libtard, baby killer you are a hypocritical idiot.

Its really simple, Im not a vegan or vegetarian but I can understand their logic, because I am pro choice.

I don't count an unborn fetus as a human being. I think they feel the same way. Until the fetus is born and takes its first independent breath, its not a human, it is an "it"

50% of the whole pro live pro choice debate is when people determine that a fetus is its own person.

Now, when it comes to me personally.. I would never push my significant other to get an abortion, or be 100% happy if it happened, but at the same time I also completely understand why people do it. Theres enough unloved unwanted children in the world that are in homes, in the foster care system, in orphanages, or who die starving. Why add to that number if you arent parent material/dont want the child? youre just ruining 2 lives. I think any abortion within the first 2 trimesters is okay, but beyond that is a little questionable.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
To be clear...I am talking about VEGANS in my OP not vegetarians. Why won’t VEGANS eat unfertilized eggs that are ethically sourced like on my sisters farm, but are willing to abort a human baby? This is the issue that boggles my mind.

I can't speak for all vegans, but it's simply too much of a hassle to find eggs that are humanely raised (like on your sister's farm). Then, dairy is also a hassle to find ethically sourced. Not only that, but alot of people do not sit right with dairy.

It's just much more simple to be vegan then constantly worry where your food is coming from.

Abortion is a different topic.

I'm okay with abortion if it's early on. If one was too irresponsible to use contraception, and is suprised and unprepared to have a baby, then they probably shouldn't.

Sure, it is killing a potential human being, but it is a mercy kill for a child who would of been born into parents who are unprepared and never wanted the kid. The tiny embryo dies and no pain is involved.

It's two different subjects that you're trying to combine into one. Vegan is about rejecting the cruel practices of factory farms and living a guilt-free diet.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Metallicus

Simple answer is partisan hack.

That's a fantastic point you brought up. These people are the epitome of hypocrites. They're the kind of person that would throw their own kid in the pathway of a bullet if it meant saving their own life.

Settle down there, vegans are usually vegans because they have empathy towards other living beings. That especially includes one's child.

Not only that, but not all vegans are pro-choice.... Somehow killing a tiny embryo is the equivalent wrong to sacrificing a child...

That's the problem with you anti-abortion extremists.. you equate abortion to the same crime as murder. Thank God the country isn't run by you zealots who would give out 20 years in jail to kids who were irresponsible and had an abortion...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

How Does a Vegan Reconcile Being Pro-Abortion?

Very weird question, what a person personally chooses to eat and why they may feel people should choose their own course over children.
The one has zero to do with another.

Maybe read the OP again. Seems you missed the point of why their decisions are hypocrisy.

Which is what I responded to. Maybe a person should think deeper.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yea... cause all vegans are lefties who have sex and abortions as much as possible.... Sounds like something a 80 yea old would say..

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Simple. It's okay if they choose for it to be okay. That's literally the pro choice argument. "It's only murder if i want it to be."

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Sure, it is killing a potential human being, but it is a mercy kill for a child who would of been born into parents who are unprepared and never wanted the kid. The tiny embryo dies and no pain is involved. It's two different subjects that you're trying to combine into one. Vegan is about rejecting the cruel practices of factory farms and living a guilt-free diet.

Exactly

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
how does a pro-lifer reconcile being pro-death penalty?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

But all human beings started their lives as a fetus. It’s another stage of each and every one of our development.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

We don’t pretend a baby is like a hardened criminal.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Sillyolme

No, it is pro-murdering a little person.

You are condemning those tiny hands and innocent eyes to a fate of being discarded as unwanted by some irresponsible & easy monster.

SHAME!

Most happen before hands

edit on 18-2-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Easy, 2 justifications

1. An undeveloped fetus isnt a human being, a hardened criminal is.
2. Nine times out of ten a hardened criminal didnt get that way on their own, most murderers have a history of trauma (as in, bad things that happened to them caused by others that they didnt ask for).

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: vonclod
Why do you guy keep lying with the "pro abortion" sh#t?
Pro choice does not mean you are for abortion..it means it's up to the impregnated one to decide.

Until it comes to free contraception, and child support.

Then men matter again.

If the father had to carry it, the father should have the final word.

The father carried it before the mother.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Nothing worse than someone who hates vegans. It's like you're offended that a vegan feels animals shouldn't suffer unnecessarily.

Somehow we vegans are making you angry about abortion issues and your morning eggs...

Just pathetic dude...

There's a shocking revelation.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

Not much to scratch over for that one. I'm pro-life but fully support killing those who go around killing innocent people.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConsciousRoots
It's the labels that we associate with these beliefs that divide us. Why can't a person choose to not kill and use animals and at the same time end the suffering of a poor child who may not live past the age of 1.

Quit getting offended.

I guarantee you more people abort for personal reasons than for complications.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No one is pro abortion.

Its pro choice.

Jesus H flipping christ in a hand basket get it right people.

No one is going in for an abortion with glee saying oh joy I get to do this...
Such idiots.

That's a hair-brain excuse. And yes, when they get knocked up unintentionally and don't want the innocent child who's not at fault to be taken out of their body, they go in with glee because they know their life won't be burdened anymore with the life they're about to take away.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: LSU2018

Terri Schiavo had a heartbeat.

Terri was a 41 year old vegetable who lived in a vegetative state for 15 years after a cardiac arrest. Doctors did all they could to save her.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join