It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does a Vegan Reconcile Being Pro-Abortion?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What is with these stupid a@@ abortion threads?

Do you talk to your nuts because there are little people in there with fee fees?

Your post sounds like a classic brainwashed liberal who condescendingly take other people's rights away.

I am truly sorry you're sterile or ugly, or whatever your breeding problem is.

You are acting anti-freedom.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Teenage girls shouldn't be having sex.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

2nd line...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: MadLad

It’s up to you to decide whether he has rights or not

You're actually arguing for pro-choice.

I never said which is right or wrong, which is just and unjust.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Is it okay to kill a frog when it's a tadpole?

Asking for a friend...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Asking for a friend...

Tadpole is already born, you need to rethink.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Tempter

Asking for a friend...

Tadpole is already born, you need to rethink.

So, you think that there is some magical, imaginary barrier to life outside the womb?

How foolish.

Just what is moving, and growing, and thinking and feeling inside the womb then? Is it the undead?

No, it's clearly life itself.

Liberals love to imagine some magical demarcation point between life in the womb and life outside the womb. It's just a different stage, like the tadpole, which are not birthed, btw.

Liberals just can't win this battle. Its alive in the womb. Period.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Is the unborn baby without brain "alive"?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i mentioned this to a very leftist vegan, and he scoffed at me and complained i was a republikan. im a libertarian. he refused to answer me because he knew he was pro-abortion.

its terrible, they should give every kid a vasectomy at 13, and also give him 5000 dollars to reverse it at 18. he can either spend the money, or use it for vasectomy reversal.

you know no 18 year old would spend the money for the reversal, and wham, no more lower income 20 year old parents with 4 kids.

no one has to be killed then, to depopulate. minimum wage would skyrocket in 15 years when there would be more jobs than people. i guarantee most guys would not reverse it until 35 if then.

i know too many people with multiple kids, and unless you make 30k per kid, you will have to struggle.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: Sheye

I think people have a right to be selfish when it comes to what happens to their body.

I am curious about your thoughts on abortion stopping young girls killing themselves with coathangers.
Stopping abortion, only means stopping safe abortions.

If they are concerned about what happens to their bodies , learn about the reproductive cycle and how to avoid unwanted pregnancies.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Is the unborn baby without brain "alive"?

Is the single cell alive?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Depends on how you define "alive". Is it conscious in the sense that we animals are conscious?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Here is another quandry for you.. Most libs that are pro abortion are against capital punishments

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

All I know is if we found a single cell on mars or anywhere else in the universe the headlines would read LIFE FOUND IN THE UNIVERSE

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

All I know is if we found a single cell on mars or anywhere else in the universe the headlines would read LIFE FOUND IN THE UNIVERSE

Exactly. And they would be right.

You can't say that it is not alive at any point beyond conception.

To do so would be unscientific.

Clearly.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That is actually a vet good question op

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

And that would be the truth, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
a reply to: rickymouse

Check it out Rickymouse - rabbit hares eat meat! Sorry, bunny-lovers: snowshoe hares eat meat — including other hares

Researcher says his findings add to growing body of evidence that herbivores aren't strictly plant-eaters www.cbc.ca...

The deer here prefer warm baked potatoes over raw potatoes. They like fresh baked bread made with organic ingredients and cardamon bread toasted. They will not eat leaf lettuce or some kinds of Romaine lettuce but like iceberg lettuce. They like cabbage but do not care much for broccoli or cauliflower. I can really relate to those guys. People assume that they can eat all sort of things yet we actually could only eat them cooked over generations.

The plant defense chemicals can make people delusional, there are lots of scientific articles that say that. It takes at least ten generations for people to adapt to most new plant chemistry that is introduced into their diet, each generation eating a little more each generation until it can even be eaten in moderation. Cooking can detox some of these foods to lessen negative impact both physically and mentally. No evidence is required by our FDA as to whether a food is benign to our immune system or mental clarity, except in some cases like the chemistry in nutmeg and some other herbs and foods. Chicory has been added to many foods nowadays, touted as healthy by Fad Nutrition but evidence shows it is hard on the liver if eaten regularly and it has chemistry related to ragweed which a lot of people are not tolerant to. If you take the last two letters of GRAS and add an extra S, the last three letters spell out the identity of the people implying these foods are safe for everyone. Pharma companies love when people do not know what is making them sick, they capitalize on our ignorance and lack of knowledge. I feel that they actually start rumors of superfoods so they can sell more meds.
edit on 17-2-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

No, not ok with it..it's just not my terrible choice to have to make.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: vonclod
Why do you guy keep lying with the "pro abortion" sh#t?
Pro choice does not mean you are for abortion..it means it's up to the impregnated one to decide.

Until it comes to free contraception, and child support.

Then men matter again.

If the father had to carry it, the father should have the final word.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Is it murder if someone unplug a life support system on a brain dead patient?

Yes.

If you want to get us to see that it's a murder, you'll have to present a better argument. Till then, it is not a murder.

Do you agree that a fetus is an individual human life which is genetically distinct from its mother? Has it commited any crimes to be deemed guilty and terminated for infringing on the rights of others? What has a fetus done to warrant termination of its life?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join