It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archons the governors of elemental essence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The idea of Archons, since i have known about it has always fascinated me
and comes back to my thoughts when i perhaps started to forget about it,
for the people who may have never heard the term and have no idea what
an archon is....
Source

Archon: (Greek) Literally, "prince" or "ruler." Esoterically, primordial
planetary spirits. We have previously stated that the Golden Fleece, the
Treasury of the Light, is found within the profundities of oneself.
Unquestionably, the Archons of the Fate and the Rulers of the Aeons and those
of the Sphere turn to the matter of their refuse. They subdue it, devour it,
subjugate it, govern it, and do not let it go to become Souls in the world.
This means that they, the Rulers, maintain the elemental Essences in their
respective Kingdoms. Such elemental Essences are governed by the Archons.
However, while the elemental Essences develop, they pass from one Kingdom
to another, according to the Law. Every elemental Essence can convert itself
into a human Soul, at its time and hour, and according to the Law.
The Archons of the Twelve Aeons, their Lords and their Authorities, their Angels
and their Archangels, are represented within ourselves by the distinct autonomous
and self-conscious parts of our own Being.
The powers of the Rulers of the Aeons, and those of the Fate and those of the
Sphere are found within our own Soul. - Samael Aun Weor, The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

i should mention this exert is from the Nag Hammadi texts, click the link for
more on The
Hypostisis of the Archons
it says the scriptures are "tentatively" dated in
the 3rd century BC and describes the writings to have been from a time when
gnosticism was going through a transitional period of a mythological way of thinking
to a more philosophical way of thinking.... take from that what you will but
remember the time period, at that time there was a big organisation that was
trying to do away with all the mystical stuff to make way for their own religious
and controlling narrative, A messiah who died for your sins (Guilt) and told
you to forgive those that would hold you down (compliance).

... away from the politics of religions though do these archons affect us subliminally
and insidiously? well if we are elemental essence tied in with soul and forced into
manner then i guess they do govern us and have done from the beginning,
deliberately forcing negative traits and thoughts in your path in some sort of
psychological warfare unbeknown to the victims (us).... and i hear some say "No!
we have free will, mythological parasites haven't been making life harder for us
we can only blame ourselves for not succeeding", and this too may be true but
you are more likely to fight back against the depressive thoughts and actions that
make you miserable if you assign the reason for it to an outside force (IMO).

The Archon idea and how it controls Matter for the Demiurge (Creator of the world)
is interesting and i suppose it could explain the age old question of why do we go
to war, or why is there such badness in the world. But why would a creator God
want us to be controlled by such "evil" taskmasters?? For me we have evolved most
after times of great stress, so maybe they are the good guys in a strange and perverse
sort of way, think about it, lets say we are constantly cycled through lives till the
completion of the evolution of a being, so it can ascend to the supreme being like a
worker bee of knowledge and experience gained, knowing that only through our great
suffering and pain could it attain its goal.

Anyway these are just some of my ramblings on a mythical subject that IMO could have truth in it.

Cheers

edit on 17-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

This 7 minute video by Graham Hancock explains Gnosticism and the Demiurge

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
this guy presents Carl Jung & Gnostic Psychology with some startling revelations of how many of the great religious books are twisted and dont mean what you think they mean..... some great stuff!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The archons are symnonous with the planets and their personifications, hence " Ruling Planet" used in horoscopes and maybe even alchemy.

The Demiurge( or what ever one would want to call him) may have been synonymous with the sun. Usually he depicted as a giant snake with the head of lion which is symbolic with the sun and is virtually said to be the master of the material universe an other plane in the scheme of creation, but is vulnerable in an other.

As powerful or as important as his role was in Gnostics, he isnt the one, or the true creator of the universe which goes by the name "Logos" which mean word in greek. I think.

He considered ether a lesser divinity that is ignorant or lost thinking he the only God in his existence due to being clothed by a clouds by his mother blinding him of his place in the cosmos.

He virtually like Dr. Manhattan, but in Greek mythology he might as well be like Uranus, being the father. Even though his name a planet.
edit on 17-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

it equates the creator god being Saturn in one of the YT links and calls saturn black star (David Bowie song!) also the star of Israel is supposed to be Saturn

but interesting how you say the supreme being is "i think" because in the Origin story of the Gnostics said that the first thing in creation was the word, and it is natural to have the thought before the word or vibration.

this also make me think of the quote "i think therefore I AM" where its saying i think therefore iam God which also makes me think of the magic word abracadabra which literally means "i will create as i speak"

im still pondering all this but it sure does tie in

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

also was just thinking of the Hermetic quote "While All is in THE ALL, it is equally true that THE ALL is in ALL.

which could be put the universe and all of creation is in the all (supreme being)
and the Supreme being is within us (all matter)

could we equate these two as matter and consciousness or spirit?

where the thought creates the matter through vibrations at the unseen level?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Love this sort of stuff, thanks!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Terence McKenna gives us a review of some of the information held in the Nag Hammadi texts

TM is great to listen too

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yea there are a few different versions of the creation story in Gnostics but they are all very similar with variations but for the most you are right. Yea it was a common, western philosophical theme that thought was often the case, ebb an flow. The problem usually with ebb an flow is which started what, came first(chicken an the egg), to even flesh became because of the spirit or vice versa.

The Demiurge is often associated with being the god of Abraham by the Greeks even though they thought Gnostics was a copy cat.

Uranus was in Greek classical mythology, the father of the titans and was often associated with chaos I believe. Kronos(Saturn) role in the story was that he overthrowed him for Gaia due to being forced by Uranus to keep the titans in her womb. Then comes across a prophecy who swallows his own children the Olympians. I'm pretty sure humans don't show up till after the titan vs god war.

Saturn might as well be Greece's idea of a Grandfather Clock Paradox since he called "Father Time".
edit on 18-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join