It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: California is considering allowing prison inmates to receive condoms .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You are saying that in some way they are advocating rape. They are of course not. Gangbangers? Guns? Grasping at straws?

"People like me" can see that under current circumstances it could be a good solution. I totaly agree with you that rules should be more strictly enforced, but it appears at present they cannot be. Yes more effort is needed, so is more time and money. And where does this money come from? Not thin air thats for sure.

So untill prison conditions are changed so that rules can be more strictly enforced, I support this concept of giving out condoms.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Then you support prson rape kriz its as simple as that. Handing out condoms means the government s heping rapists to commit a crime more safely, that is aiding and abetting.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Then you support prson rape kriz its as simple as that. Handing out condoms means the government s heping rapists to commit a crime more safely, that is aiding and abetting.

What a ridiculous statement, have you read anything I have said or are you trying shock statements to try to get me to react to your misunderstanding of the proposal?

I cannot help it if you cannot comprehend what is presented to you.

Enough time have I wasted trying to intelligently discuss this with you, a lost cause I think.

I am still chuckling at you telling me I support rape.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Are you denying that rapist can use these condoms to make thier crimes safer?
Are you denying that the vast majority of prison sex is rape?
Are you denying that condom or not the victim will still suffer mental and hysical anguish?
Are you denying that this proposal wold make it easier for rapes to occur with less penalty?
No you aren't not have you.
The fact is the vast majority of these condom would be used to make rape safer, if it were only a small percentage then yes this proposal might have some validity, that is not the case. Only a small minority of these condoms would be used for consensual sex. Knowing that the vast majority would be used to further divorce rapists from the negative consequences of thier criminal actions how can you say this proposal does not support rapists?

[edit on 2-3-2005 by mwm1331]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Are you denying that rapist can use these condoms to make thier crimes safer?

No, I don't remember denying such in the first place.

Are you denying that the vast majority of prison sex is rape?

Nope, again...

Are you denying that condom or not the victim will still suffer mental and hysical anguish?

Nope, but I am sure that having a sexually transmitted disease caused by the event will add to their anguish.

Are you denying that this proposal wold make it easier for rapes to occur with less penalty?

Less penalty? As you have said rapes occur and obviously do go without penalty.

No you aren't not have you.

No idea what that sentence means, if you change that to an english sentence I may.

The fact is the vast majority of these condom would be used to make rape safer, if it were only a small percentage then yes this proposal might have some validity, that is not the case. Only a small minority of these condoms would be used for consensual sex. Knowing that the vast majority would be used to further divorce rapists from the negative consequences of thier criminal actions how can you say this proposal does not support rapists?
[edit on 2-3-2005 by mwm1331]

People being safer is always a good thing. You stated that because I think that this measure may be a good thing, I support rape. Now we both know that is a silly conclusion to come to. If I were to use your way of thinking I could draw the conclusion that:

You support the spreading of sexualy related disease. See how silly your way of thinking is?

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Kriz_4]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join