It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censorship on this board has gotten out of hand........

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
but why cant we ( i atleast ) see for example robert burn's posts anymore? i tried to read some topic he set up about the speed of light and i couldnt see his post... thats wanky, cant you just censor the posts with the insults etc?

RB is a long-time problem poster originally known as "FreeMason". Since every persona he creates ends up acting like an insulting ignoramus, we censure the entire post history until he learns how to act with other human beings.

Manners are imporant.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
apparently no one has picked up on the obvious

this abraham guy is obvious just a kid with no awareness of the implications when he calls someone a "nazis'

looking at current news - beware if this kid likes the matrix

-duck and cover-

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Nightwalker's

Your a whiny "female dog"

This was a reference to AV. Since he is clearly male, I wonder why the reference to a "female" dog. Curious indeed.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Female dog is probably a euphemism for bitch in this case.

I hope AV hasn't gone far. He was a good contributor.

I think there is a difference also between referring to Nazi tactics, which connotes certain things, and referring to people as Nazis, which connotes racial supremacy and oppression and genocide. I remember teachers at school being referred to as Nazis. Certainly the kids didn't mean they hunted down and incarcerated other people. Inappropriate image nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Zeesh, this is out of control, us low-member ATSers should start looting! Hehe, I'm just trying to bring some cheerfullness to all this anger and conflict.....

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You like your anger and conflict cheery and good-natured?

Did you vote in either Milkshake Poll?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I think there is a difference also between referring to Nazi tactics, which connotes certain things, and referring to people as Nazis,

AV's hate-filled words: "This site is run by fascists and Nazis"

I can't imagine anyone but Nazis taking offense to such a statement, mush less those who volunteer their time to help run/manage this website.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It's one thing to complain and another to call people Nazi's and Facist.

[Edited on 7/10/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
hey -- live with it you apes

i was censored a long time ago for complaining about a post that involved cooking dogs

go fecking figure

arc

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
jeez - more bitching here than at a housewife's coffee afternoon.

what does it matter? seriously

ignore the insults, let the moderators do their job and tidy up the crap posts, and stop seeing conspiracies in everything minor.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If you want a better forum, you need people who have manners. Without that, you just get screaming people. ...and I'm talking to everyone really (even myself-probably inpart to no one listening to me
).

AV needed manners. Then you have other people around that are still disrespecting poeple here. Sad really.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jagdflieger
I will restate - this is WILLIAM'S board - not yours. If you come into my home and behave in a manner I do not approve, then I have the right to boot your a** out the door. By the same token, if you log onto my board and post content I do not like, then I have the right to ban you. That is the right of property which you seem not to appreciate. If you pay for it, you have the right to make the rules. If you don't like the way ATS 2.0 is ran, then put your money down and start your own forum board. Personally I think you are just being a tiresome *******.

this is not williams board...this is simons board

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
...well it is... Maybe everyone is forgetting this. Simon is the creator of this place. Not William. He is just the overseer.

AV needed to realize that Simon had more control than William. He would have gotten farther with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join