It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters Calls for Rallies Across America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

guess liberals, democrats and progressives have actually devolved.

they are about a year away from pouring Gatorade on their plants.........

I had a lady at the vet the other day try and tell me that it only made sense that because she was vegan, her dog should be vegan as well, I asked her why she was at the vet today "Hes having some intestinal issues and really bad allergies we cant figure out" ........this dip never even considered the connection.........
edit on 2/17/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Excellent idea! The scum suckers won't be F'n and jamming up American highways if they're congregating in one place. Lol!😂 Her idea is brilliant!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I thought tomorrow was Thanksgiving?
What are the actually protesting?
I thought liberals want get rid of the drugs killing our children? How can anyone be against protecting its Citizens? Mind boggling.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
I thought tomorrow was Thanksgiving?
What are the actually protesting?
I thought liberals want get rid of the drugs killing our children? How can anyone be against protecting its Citizens? Mind boggling.

They like to ignore the facts when it doesnt suit them, besides we all know they dont give two craps about children unless its politically expedient....

We have two safe houses here I work with, for victims of sex trafficking, over 80 percent of them came from across the Mexico border, and im in IDAHO.....not even close to the border.

I guess to the left, those women and children dont matter........

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

guess liberals, democrats and progressives have actually devolved.

they are about a year away from pouring Gatorade on their plants.........

I had a lady at the vet the other day try and tell me that it only made sense that because she was vegan, her dog should be vegan as well, I asked her why she was at the vet today "Hes having some intestinal issues and really bad allergies we cant figure out" ........this dip never even considered the connection.........

That's funny lol and reminds me of the old saying, "You can't fix stupid!"

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Democrats took the U.S. House in November due to violence and hatred instilled in low-IQ voters by Maxine Waters, Pelosi, and other top Dim leaders.. It worked then, so why back-off now?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It will be like Beto O'Rourke's rally around the corner from DT. If she's lucky, 300 will show up. MSM won't report that.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UMayBRite!

It will be like Beto O'Rourke's rally around the corner from DT. If she's lucky, 300 will show up. MSM won't report that.

"Rallies across America" is what Maxine is calling for. That makes it easy for the MSM to over-inflate its "estimates".

According to CNN/MSNBC there were millions of Pro-AbortionMurder participants, spread across rallies nationwide. The most they could find at any one rally was 800. But multiply that by every town in the nation, and ohhhh.boy!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Its only you guys who think she is maniacal.

Maxine Water's is an embarrassment to this country and to the human race in general. I honestly can't think of a politician in my lifetime that is as much of a pathetic lowlife scumbag as Max, period.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The scary thing is 30% of the country is behind her and growing.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Noted... Need to buy more paintballs!

Imagine... If wars and conflicts were settled with paintball guns. How much fun would that be?

"Give me all your money or I'll paint you red! Seriously, it's going to sting like hell at this range"!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
LIke this ....

Link
Resist? I cannot imagine Lindsey Graham on the courthouse steps yelling "Resist Obama". They would have called him a racist and shouted for his resignation. She is a race baiting piece of garbage.

"And those people who want the wall are not not patriots, they’re not people who love this country, they’re not people who stand up for what’s right, and so we’ve got to resist this president and this so-called fake emergency,” she said.

Dividing a country....with hate.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Noted... Need to buy more paintballs!

Imagine... If wars and conflicts were settled with paintball guns. How much fun would that be?

"Give me all your money or I'll paint you red! Seriously, it's going to sting like hell at this range"!

Nice, bring back duals....kinda silences the opposing side real quick

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join