It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are getting back what we deserve, our karma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
In the broadest sense I think about this existence in terms of spirit. The term spirit means good, bad and neutral, positively expressed, malignantly expressed or just hollow (if hollow then eventually the malignant spirit will find the empty place because it thrives on unconsciousness and ignorance).

Even if you do not have a sense of spirit or if you are an athiest (the two are different things) you must agree that this world is crammed with good and evil, is it not? If you do not call it good and evil then it is lawful and criminal, functional and dysfunctional. So what is the source of evil/dysfunction, call it what you will?

I can tell you that we are the source of the evil that plagues us. We are the breeders of the dysfunction that haunts us. G-D/ nature have allowed this backlash and feedback in one last hope we can begin to see that it is us doing this to us. If we can live with this, remain ignorant and passive, without a suitable and proportionate moral response, then we are condoning our own ever increasing torment. This is what happened in the build up to both World Wars. Is that what we want again? Next time the Jews will not be so lucky. By now they should realize the international animosity in just about every state, as well as in Israel with their little Palestinian hassle. They are playing with fire, all those who think they can keep controlling this with the MSM, ever shrinking police forces and stalemated politics. In the finish they would have to manufacture a war in a last effort to control by division, forcing uniforms, rationing and military martial discipline. That is what happened last time in a sense too. Most are still sheep enough to fall for that and would go like lambs to the slaughter in the trenches again out of some fake sense of manufactured/manipulated "nationalism".

In Britain our society is ruined. It is very violent now in the big cities. Even in the States you are getting news about how bad it is. I will not even travel into the big cities any longer as they are too aggressive and a naive country bumkin like me would not understand the code of cold city behaviour of ignoring your fellow unless you want to hurt them.

Europe is now being asked by Trump to take the violent Jihadis back it exported to Syria. This will cause an uproar in our society. Brexit has brought out all the political tough guys and zealots among us. Do you see how immoral we were to allow them to go in the first place? That was a military op, you know, to let them go. We were exporting demons to terrorize Assad as we wanted him out by any means. Now look what is coming home! Those same little tormenting demons are being forced back on us now. They will be battle experienced and good at converting the disillusioned and poverty stricken youth of our inner cities who have no hope because we left them to rot in a vacuum. I am spotting hotbed after hotbed now. I could not have ruined us better if I had been Britain's worst enemy, yet it is us doing it to ourselves by our corrupt Liberalism, political passivity and naivity, failed military objectives using immoral warfare strategies, taking advantage of instead of encouraging the world. I am seriously worried that we are being sectioned off for punishment. In just a few years we have turned into something vile very quickly. Somebody is doing this to us as I said. Surely you see that. The someone who is doing this to us is us.

People need to communicate to power more. We need to hassle our MPs constantly using every communication channel, the Prime Minister, the Lords, the Queen even. Hassle all the power brokers. Write letters to the Rothschilds even. I have done that. Commuicate with those who are making these terrible choices and decisions for you, that are making and breaking your lives. Scream at their MSM, I do! I have been doing it for years, all this.

I am not an extremist. I am not a racist. I am a concerned individual who is watching the West be destroyed by its own corruption. If you act so evil and dysfunctional in the world it will come home to you. I trust in G-D personally. HE only gives us in torment what we deserve. We deserve all this because that is how evil we are and have been. It is a simple case of Karma. Jesus preached the Law of Karma. I keep trying to tell them Karma is a LAW, a natural Law that is beyond humans to manipulate. The Judge is already here. The Winepress is already here. Jesus told us that we will be our own judges. Evolution is a Winepress. Think about it.

If I had any leadership dutiers right now I would get very tough on everything that is plaguing the West, but stop doing what manufactures it in the first place. I would be fair and honest with the people I was serving. I would be firm and fair with business and banking, if it interferred with the rights and welfare of people. As long as it was fair I would make it very free and easy to do business, but we must fund our societies. We have to have a tax system that is fair on everyone, rich and poor. There would be no tax breaks. All those silly states that give these rich people tax exemption are inviting Count Dracula over the threshold. He will suck them dry, with a little patience.

I see so clearly how we are to blame for everything. The more right we are, the more right it is. Until we get it right we are going to be tormented with our past, laden heavy with our sins: Little stabbing thugs in our cities, homecomings for butchers we sent out to butcher, predatory business we encourage and turn a blind eye to, corrupt billionaires using us as a stash place for their wealth, child abusing priests of all churches, squandered rights for workers, failing education system, failing police system, failing housing resources, failing political system, failing failing, failing, (fades to end - not with a bang but a pathetic whimper).

If you don't at least fight and say something while you are being abused well you are not trying are you? Say something and do something. I would say things are bad enough to start taking some serious action. I don't mean anything violent. I could never hurt a Muslim person. I could easily fall in love with a Muslim girl and be allowed to as a Christian. As A Christian I am free to marry a person of any faith or none at all. Fighting people is just more of the wrong stuff that will haunt you down the line the next day. Fighting against neglect, corruption and negligence, even treason, ideology and outdated lost their shelf life liberalisms is lawful and very necessary right now. I will never say an anti Semite word because I love the Jews. They are not to blame as a religion or culture. However the powerful individuals that are orchestrating this madness are to blame and we must "educate" them.

I am telling them off here right now. I am telling them that they will be hunted down by angry mobs eventually if they carry on letting this decay happen. I am one hundred percent sure that will happen. Mary Shelley said it would happen. I think right now what she wrote in "The Last Man" is beginning to happen, better fix it real quick.

All I have is old words. I say REPENT. I mean POLITICALLY REPENT, I mean SOCIALLY REPENT! We must care about who we are and what we want and not expect to be able to abuse creation and get away with that. Pay the price if you throw that dice, dudes. Have I "drilled" that into you yet?

edit on 17-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. The law of the jungle does have a stronger foothold on this planet than this new legal system that is still in the works.

What is it with this G-D, has saying 'god' become that politically offensive?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Malak777 you have struck a nerve with me. I shall deeply consider your words.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Ho Ho, it gives a whole new meaning to "Bring him home" doesn't it!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Malak777 you have struck a nerve with me. I shall deeply consider your words.

I have struck a nerve with myself too.

We really need to get things right now, all of us. In a very short time things could get better if the right treatment is prescribed and administered. This patient needs fixing.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Self-destruction awaits all empires.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I have run out of time and must go shopping before the shop closes. I'll come back to read any responses. All I ask is that you ponder what I have said, not from someone who wants to score an intellectual, political or religious point against you, but someone who cares about our survival as a civilization so we don't have to go back to all of the stuff that plagued us before. Life was so very ugly, menial and short for most of us. We should not let corruption, extremism or political naivity ruin all the hard work and blood of our cultures and civilization. It has taken two thousand years to get this far and Hitler showed that in one night that can be shattered.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Good writing .

I would be firm and fair with business and banking, if it interferred with the rights and welfare of people. As long as it was fair I would make it very free and easy to do business, but we must fund our societies. We have to have a tax system that is fair on everyone, rich and poor. There would be no tax breaks. All those silly states that give these rich people tax exemption are inviting Count Dracula over the threshold. He will suck them dry, with a little patience.

You might further such an argument with the notion that our 'taxes' are not the real 'taxes' that governments spend , for example government spending is sourced from central banks that quite literally 'invent' the money . Our 'taxes' that we pay , go some way towards paying off the interest charged for these 'loans' . The world as a whole is 3 times over in debt to central banks eg imf . We pay our taxes to keep things the same , not to improve our lives , or even to provide funds for any particular budget . The governemnts do all that via borrowing more from central banks, or qe and we'll collectively never pay off the loans . Loans of money which never existed in the first place . Look up # 'positivemoney'

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wel lets be honest here...humans have remained unchanged since Cain knocked of Abel for Pops Benjamins.

And its remained unchanged ever since.

But...praise Jesus, mother nature invented pot....and beer.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Would be nice if karma targeted the people actually doing all this up top. If this is how karma works (be bad, everyone pays but you) then I am gonna be a dk in the next life.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

That will take some time to digest for me as well. It certainly rings with a vibration of truth though. It asks to the most difficult thing there is, for us to change ourselves. To finally make a stand on what we find moral and acceptable. To communicate and debate with others whom we share this reality, on these principles. To not be ashamed at our ideas and have them suppressed through PC/SJW ideals. To be courageous and say this is what I believe.

Then we will possibly need to find a way to compromise with each other. If we don't come together at some point and start talking/debating/compromising, we will always be easy pickings for the oligarchs.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

How do you know it isn't working? What if riches, wealth, notoriety, power and control are all curses? How do you know this doesn't follow a soul after death. What if it determines your chances of birth into the next reality? What if it determines into what form you can escape heaven with?

Why are you viewing goodness and reward through the eyes of the corrupted?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

How do you know it isn't working? What if riches, wealth, notoriety, power and control are all curses? How do you know this doesn't follow a soul after death. What if it determines your chances of birth into the next reality? What if it determines into what form you can escape heaven with?

Why are you viewing goodness and reward through the eyes of the corrupted?

I know I know.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Rome didnt fall in one day. For too long, the pompous and self-indulgent, self righteous, overly- pious, so called liberators, or bringer of peace have been writing history. For too long, despite all the atrocities and destruction, the writers of history, the most powerful military were the ones writing history.

The collective world is waking up.

Its time to paint the real picture of who's evil and who's good.

edit on 17-2-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

omg, was that awkward silence where pence was expecting a loud round of applause, approving our globetrotting MIC machine? Who was all attending that munich conference?

new topics

top topics

join