It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Tells Europeans In Munich That America Is 'An Embarrassment' (Kissing Up To Merkel)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Firstly I rarely watch TV, secondly the media are critical of Trump to sucker people like you into believing he's fighting the good fight and has the people's best interests at heart, when the next president gets in the charade will continue, sadly people like are so stuck in the partisan games you fail to see the bigger picture, no different to being stuck in the rat race and unable to get out.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
BTW here is the full quote, and you will see that there was a lot of cherry-picking on the title:

"The America I see values basic human decency, not snatching children from their parents or turning our back on refugees at our border. Americans know that’s not right,” the former vice president and potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate told the Munich Security Conference. "The American people understand plainly that this makes us an embarrassment. The American people know, overwhelmingly, that it is not right. That it is not who we are."

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

As I posted earlier....research Elian Gonzalez. Hint...ole Joe was VP at the time.

Then please explain how he is legit in his criticisms.

I will wait......tick tock. Tick tock.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

So your answer is more government, where those black budgets love to reside?

They reside in the dark, not even your own bureaucrats know what the heck they are paying for.

So yeah, more oversight, checks and balances from the people are the only solution to the growing corporate fascism you ignorant baffoons keep calling a deep state.

The gubment within your gubment isn't governed at all.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well...there we go. Biden considers America (which contains Americans) to be an embarrassment. Therefore...he is not a viable President and shouldn't even run. Unless, of course, he wishes to force America to change against the will of it's people...in which case...he shouldn't be allowed to run for ANY office.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Wardaddy454

So your answer is more government, where those black budgets love to reside?

They reside in the dark, not even your own bureaucrats know what the heck they are paying for.

So yeah, more oversight, checks and balances from the people are the only solution to the growing corporate fascism you ignorant baffoons keep calling a deep state.

The gubment within your gubment isn't governed at all.

love her or hate her shes on the on the money right here.

i cant get the youtube vid to play heres the link.
www.youtube.com...
in fact I'll throw up quick thread with this vid.
edit on 19-2-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This just in from the Breaking Zanti News Room ...

Since Trump has become President in 2016 , My Yearly Income has Risen 23 Percent from my 2015 Numbers . The Big Picture seems to be Upward Mobility once Again ...............Duh !

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What goes on in your world is hardly an indicator if how the rest of the world is doing...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Breaking Zanti

Stop hurting yourself?

The Big Picture seems to be Upward Mobility once Again

Counter-terrorism isn't a jobs program. And your new job with the baby snatchers from ICE doesn't change that fact.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I look forward to the foreign collusion investigations between Biden and Germany if he actually is stupid enough to run for Pres again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join