It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Tells Europeans In Munich That America Is 'An Embarrassment' (Kissing Up To Merkel)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Ahh. Gotcha.
Therein lies the problem we have nowadays. Nobody can really state a fact anymore, because, well hell, the MSM doesn't seem to like proper facts anymore. Therefore regular joes can't form an edumakated take on an issue.

That and the court of opinion suddenly has more power than the Supreme Court.

I lost 90k on my house. Bought well within my budget...put down a 75% deposit. Just bought at the wrong time. Made my payments on time like a good little stooge. So yeah, nothing is too is to fail IMO.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I believe that. Since WW 2 the US has used Russia as an excuse to create an empire. Its not the same kind of empire as say the UK had...its more subtle.

Well and later terrorism.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strange how people want poverty eliminated here and still scream about Trump stopping the money flow to foreign countries.

Straight Jacket time for the Loons 🤣

Ha!

How is it possible to ever solve poverty in this nation when they insist on importing more poverty?

Riddle me that.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strange how people want poverty eliminated here and still scream about Trump stopping the money flow to foreign countries.

Straight Jacket time for the Loons 🤣

Ha!

How is it possible to ever solve poverty in this nation when they insist on importing more poverty?

Riddle me that.

They need to find a way to mass-counterfeit gold 😎

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
We do have good things in the us. But yes, we aren’t the ‘best country in the world ever,’ especially when many countries are doing better on metrics such as education or health outcomes.
a reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh please, plenty of tech, inventions, and innovations have come out of the US.
a reply to: Carcharadon

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Here’s an excerpt from his remarks:

"The America I see values basic human decency, not snatching children from their parents or turning our back on refugees at our border. Americans know that’s not right. The American people understand plainly that this makes us an embarrassment. The American people know, overwhelmingly that it is not right. That it is not who we are."
news.grabien.com...

Thank goodness a majority of Americans see Biden for what he really is. And, thank goodness a majority of Americans understand that nobody in this administration is "snatching" children from their parents. We are following the rules of law and Obama, Biden's boss, followed this practice, as well. Sheesh!

But it got him some claps from the Munich Security Conference attendees. He eats that kind of attention up.

Also, most of us KNOW what a refugee is and those invading our sovereign borders are not refugees. Most are turned down for asylum in this administration as well as the last one.

We are not an embarrassment, Joe......YOU are the embarrassment. Keep flapping your jaws and acting like a fool. Americans have caught on to who you are and you are not considered the nice old blue-collar Grandpa type anymore. We have your ticket.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Read this earlier and wasn't sure if I was just appalled at first or flabbergasted!

As this literal turd will be known if it ever comes to fruition as being apart of one of the most corrupt presidencies in history and he has the gal for?

Jesus you know when your reality needs a reset when the worst of U.S> is screaming from the bleachers about legitimacy

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The problem is that due to constant hysteria and hyperbole from most mainstream news, a LOT of Americans agree with Biden and co.
a reply to: queenofswords

edit on 17-2-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ok...point taken...

But one could say America was a even bigger joke when we had a pot smoking stuttering Potus, with his gigantic first tranny wife in office and it didn't stop there. Nope... not at all... anyone visiting the white house made sure to keep there children away from Biden as this creep just couldn't keep his hands off them.

Now that is either an Amercan embarrassment and or nightmare... !

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We're bad please don't come here. We need to seal the borders to save the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
America isnt an embarrassment. Just the president.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Has has been investigated by 'authorities' for his links to the McCann case because of his and the other obvious links to the Podesta brothers who were in Portugal at the time she disappeared and they matched a description given during the joint investigation . To cut a long story short, where that investigation has got to now , draws some extremely serious conclusions . Where you get back to is again the CDI , the international umbrella group : includes the EPP /usdemocratic party/ ex-officio usrepublicans , where Europe America and large parts of the world including Britain are/has been officially riddled with some very, very, sick perverts, who via interconnection in international affairs , and a mutually exclusive ring , have gotten away with murder , for far too long . Granted , you'd have to quote some varied open sources to justify such theories , but when it's widely accepted there's some fact to it , you can see how such an explanation for current western affairs , might easily fit reality .

Biden comes to commiserate with Europe at a security conference.

It's not a perfect world , but how Biden behaves -symptomatically- has not gone un-noticed . Neither , for example, has the logo of the epp , neither the documented advice of the fbi regarding it . It's not a perfect world , but investigating and prosecution of Biden and his links to international crime doesn't end up resting with the police or any authority bar the military/ mi . And it's now (or would be now) a matter of _who the military of "semi-freed" countries accept as being in legitimate authority as far as _they're concerned . Of course that -would be- a sensitive matter at this present time , where loosing Britain's justice system and police (incl jits investigating serious and organised international crime) from European hands is the sortie du jour . What you can be sure of is that not everyone in international politics is a satan worshipping pedo , or ignorant of how the world works , and that an actual moral stance in any type of war , cannot be defeated , only gets stronger and more resolute , grows to expect the foul plays , has reason to prosecute. You can be sure the French yellows have their stories about this too , on Macron himself. And overmore , corporate and enlightened business wisdom nor the common sensibility of the publics at large does not have space for antiquated and disgusting practises anymore either , henceforh the old order of things -should be- well and truly on the way out .
Well they might commiserate together .

Holy Freaking Smokes Doctor...What a rabbit hole that is.
I had no idea bbut it totally fits with his public behaviour.
What a nasty dark web of horror the so called elites weave.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Hopefully, soon, the truth is going to be revealed about the mainstream media and how they were and are complicit in propaganda dissemination on the citizens of the country. How it will be revealed will be interesting since it will have to be in a manner they won't be able to gloss over or hide under the rug, but it's coming.

Biden has been at the game for a long long time. He's an establishment swamper and a smooth operator. But, he has shown his true colors and he is NOT the ole blue collar Grandpa that he tries to make you think he is.

edit on 17-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2019 by queenofswords because: grammar clean-up

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
And the hysterical behavior of democrats and news agencies since 2016...
a reply to: Sillyolme

edit on 17-2-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I agree. While I know that media answers to higher masters, their reach and propagandistic hold over the population makes addressing issues ranging from corruption to the truth of our foreign policy difficult.

This is something I try to wake up friends and family about, regardless of their beliefs. It should be a non partisan issue.
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Who is Biden? His last name sounds like it belongs to a sexual predator, and child molester.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of nationalist pride. It just needs tempered with a touch of common sense. For instance.....Canada is good at something the US is not. I cant think of anything....but I am willing to give them props if someone can find something.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The man goes 180 degrees on everything, he runs with whatever is popular for the moment even when in the past he was against it. He understands that the vast majority of the population can't remember last month much less a few years ago. We saw that in his debate against Paul Ryan when it was a pivotal moment when he slammed Ryan for voting on the wars.

Well it doesn't take much effort to look up that he also voted yes on the wars AND was one of the key players giving long winded speeches for it. We see this throughout his career using whatever is flavor of the month.

But then here is one of my favorite moments where he acts like he is a sage old man giving us young one's good advice...It's kind of his niche without actually having a single clue to what he is talking about, but boy he sure sounds like he does...lol

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He says things that need to be said. Sure it may be embarrasing because its public...but Merkel needed her penis slapped.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join