It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Tells Europeans In Munich That America Is 'An Embarrassment' (Kissing Up To Merkel)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm the opposite. I was a racist, gun toting, pollutin, flag wavin, right winger. Then I joined the military....served in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Your perspective changes alot.

Im no lefty per se....but have moved squarly to the middle so I can at least TRY to see both sides. Still, some hot button issues tend to get my right wing itchin. Lol

As far as Europe...I think girls dont take offense as much as American girls. Especially in Blackpool. Blackpool girls sexually harass the men...its like heaven.

As far as the UAE....spent time there. Hated every day. Watched the slave labor trudge off to work every day to build that fake ass countries halfass buildings. Cabbies working 18 hour days.....arresting americans for talking smack on facebook.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
OF course this is these RHINOS reaction... the apple cart is getting upset. this guys is a career politician and is a Quasillionaire. He has been fleecing america since the 70's folks. He loves the status quo he doesn't love AMERICA.. He loves free crap on our dollar. Free money from special interests. This guy and MANY others from both sides are criminals.... why would any of us support these LIFE LONG politicians? they don't live anything like us folks. They have no accountability, work half the year and FLEECE our nation by lining their own pockets. This guy is a turd... VOTE HIM OUT people. OUR nation is not going to crumble becuase we don't have these sleepers at the wheel.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm embarrassed that he may be over there trying to smell Merkel's grandkids.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I will just respond to the Afghan comment.

We have been meddling in the middle east since the 50's. We started a proxy war between iraq and iran that got hundreds of thousands killed. We backed Sadaam.

We helped afganis kick out the Russians only to abandon them....which gave rise to OBL. Who was a CIA operative.

Clinton was offered OBL's head. He turned it down.

The preceeding is just a couple reasons why I an so against our ME policy.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Meh....i like the smell of saurkraut.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

Is there some Q intel with pills in my mailbox I need to digest for that? Gitmo, baby!

OUR nation is not going to crumble becuase we don't have these sleepers at the wheel.

Yeah. Cuz you've got the twatter in chief tweeting out hopium all night long while corporate fascism gets yet another upgrade. Hooooray!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I'd rather take my chances with that than the current brand of EU fascism.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Right, I think normally global exp makes most people move to the center relatively. I’m still a centrist old school liberal. And, I don’t and would never pontificate about ‘American exceptionalism.’

With Europe there are two levels, and obviously there are diff countries. One is that yes on some topics they aren’t as hyper pc.

However, she was also describing that in Ireland and Italy at least gender roles were more pronounced.
a reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

We have been meddling in the middle east since the 50's. We started a proxy war between iraq and iran that got hundreds of thousands killed. We backed Sadaam.

We helped afganis kick out the Russians only to abandon them....which gave rise to OBL. Who was a CIA operative.

But also, an honest in depth analysis of foreign policy reveals that contrary to public statements, it’s focused on geo political power and hegemony, not democracy nor humanitarian concerns.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Yeah....i always though the term "american exceptionalism " was pretty embarrasing. I mean we do some exceptional things....both good and bad. But so do a lot of countries.

The EU is trying to make everyone the same...this is what is driving all the nationalism IMO....not immigrants.....they are a catalyst. France is hyper-nationalist. They did not want to use the word internet until they made up a French word! Lol
But yeah....Italy is old school. I love it there. Never been to Ireland.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I'm not breaking a lance for the Brave Neoliberal Order here, but you can double down on black budged madness and MICes on your own time.

Drain the swamp already and get your lame ass from my growing to-mock-list, Daddy!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I believe that. Since WW 2 the US has used Russia as an excuse to create an empire. Its not the same kind of empire as say the UK had...its more subtle.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Thanks for the honesty! You might enjoy this piece:

Once the plans for the 9/11 attack must have become clear to the CIA, why didn’t the agency prevent it from taking place? Duffy and Nowosielski come to the simple, shocking conclusion that because the CIA is prohibited from operating on U.S. soil, those involved in the operation chose to avoid prosecution rather than come clean.

The Illegal CIA Operation That Brought Us 9/11

I saw a somewhat related story with the BND selling weapons to terrorists over some shady harbour in the Ukraine recently, it's definitely not the case that Europe is just an innocent victim in this mess.

Krautspeaksauce
edit on 17-2-2019 by PublicOpinion because: the other BKA

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Nothing to do with honesty. Facts iz facts.

Im not sold on 911. Its pretty dubious of course...but the OBL, Sadaam, CIA payroll thing, and the proxy wars are well known.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Biden is a traitor of the American people. To think I liked the guy because he got drunk quite often and acted sort of like my old time friends. Friends I would never recommend as candidates for the office of president or vice president of the country.

He's also, in all likelihood, a pedophile.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: infolurker

He says our trade policies are self-defeating 😆

The complete opposite of the truth as our economy and unemployment rate prove.

Who's team do you play for Joe??

China.

He says for China.

And the Cartels of course.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen
He wants to be the next apologizer in chief; working up his road show routine already.

If the inhabitants of Euro-Disney are pissed off at us, so much the better. It means we're probably doing something right.

The only thing that has slowed Putin's roll is historically low petroleum prices---due to American innovation in the form of Fracking. The vast bulk of Russian govts operating receipts come not from taxes, but directly from Gazprom's natural gas and oil sales--- mostly to Germany and the Netherlands.

By buying Russian juice, the kraut-eaters are selling their souls to the people who are producing the tanks to roll over the EU border a couple of years from now. Trump wasn't threatening them when he told them to pay for their own defense, he was giving them friendly advice. When they hand a chunk of their nations' GDPs to Vladimir Putin, they are bankrolling the military machine he is building to annex them.

Merkel thinks she's the snot for telling off America. Well la-dee-freaking dah.

Trump is setting us free not to be Europe's bitch. They can bomb Serbia themselves when they want it done next time.

Funny how you don't hear snot about Norway from the Leftnews. That's because they've got Russian subs parked in their harbors and Russian bombers flying over their shopping districts. Norway likes America just fine. In fact, they have several thousand US troops partying there, learning to fight in the snow....

So Merkel and the Kid-toucher Joe Biden can have a make-out sesh all they want to. The only one watching is Uncle Vlad.

American innovation in fracking.

Lol.

You didn't innovate anything. We've been doing that in Canada for 25 years. What you meant was "finally caught up and used the tech".

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

“Now there’s a lot more openly displayed anger about the fact that the relationship is broken,” Bremmer said. “The Trump administration doesn’t understand that it’s not just about how much people pay. It’s about a relationship, trust, how you communicate, shared values. That all matters.”

So, it's not about the money ...

Merkel devoted much of her speech to an item-by-item rundown of areas where the U.S. and Europe disagree, seeking to refute the Trump administration position on each one. She appeared particularly aggrieved by U.S. threats to raise tariffs on German cars — justified on the grounds that they endanger U.S. national security.

... it's about the money.

It's funny. When you pay people to be your friends, then you stop paying them, they stop being your friends. We need to stop all foreign aid and enact reciprocal tariffs on goods that can be produced in the US, then find out who our real friends are.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Just saying you don't spin facts to provide a perspective, which is kinda noteworthy nowadays. This isn't about your secret relationships with those 3 women, you filthy liar!

However. I'm not sold on "too big to fail", either. But ya know, facts iz facts.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Strange how people want poverty eliminated here and still scream about Trump stopping the money flow to foreign countries.

Straight Jacket time for the Loons 🤣

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join