It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Tells Europeans In Munich That America Is 'An Embarrassment' (Kissing Up To Merkel)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

lowlife liberal talk about total deflection from topic,no wonder Germany has no history,no one owns up to anything,my ancestors are rolling in their graves

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No....I understood you perfectly. You called Trump a bufoon...and that you were embarrassed for me. I responded in kind that I am not embarrassed for myself...but rather am embarrassed for you.

I fail to see what quality of life has to do with any post I have made. Americans on the whole have an extremely good quality of life. Most just dont realize it because they have never been to Mexico.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The speech, and the response, underscored just how far apart the United States has drifted from its traditional allies during Trump’s term — and how little Europeans care about concealing their contempt.

Well they might rue the fact that the sun is setting fast on the hay days of stealthy transatlantic intraparty direction through Christian Democrat International (CDI) . Where Europe's controllers the epp are lost without us democratic party power / support , CDI is now like a sinking ship with no engine , holed at the waterline by Brexit . Biden can do just about nothing for Europe now : he's not the potus . Trump told PM May that Britain should 'sue' Europe . This alludes to the idea that what , or more precisely who , is being pursued and targeted by the 'free' western allies / the patriots , is criminality ... criminals .

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Creepy unlce joe is an embarrassent to his office,the democrat party,and his country IMO.

The way he treats underage girls in public should,in a perfect world be investigated by the authorities.

Sadly we do not live in such a world.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If he said that, he is wrong. America is not the embarrassment, it is the man in office right now, that is.

Someone needs to correct him. The world still has respect for America, it is just that Trump is such a joke of a leader and they feel embarrassed for Americans because he is their representative to the world.

Once he is gone, the next elected person will have to work hard to restore dignity back to that office and bring back the country to it's former self, where it can hold it's head high and proud.
edit on 17-2-2019 by Rokal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Remember when Joe told you to shoot through a door without seeing whose on the other side?

That was embarrassing.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Has has been investigated by 'authorities' for his links to the McCann case because of his and the other obvious links to the Podesta brothers who were in Portugal at the time she disappeared and they matched a description given during the joint investigation . To cut a long story short, where that investigation has got to now , draws some extremely serious conclusions . Where you get back to is again the CDI , the international umbrella group : includes the EPP /usdemocratic party/ ex-officio usrepublicans , where Europe America and large parts of the world including Britain are/has been officially riddled with some very, very, sick perverts, who via interconnection in international affairs , and a mutually exclusive ring , have gotten away with murder , for far too long . Granted , you'd have to quote some varied open sources to justify such theories , but when it's widely accepted there's some fact to it , you can see how such an explanation for current western affairs , might easily fit reality .

Biden comes to commiserate with Europe at a security conference.

It's not a perfect world , but how Biden behaves -symptomatically- has not gone un-noticed . Neither , for example, has the logo of the epp , neither the documented advice of the fbi regarding it . It's not a perfect world , but investigating and prosecution of Biden and his links to international crime doesn't end up resting with the police or any authority bar the military/ mi . And it's now (or would be now) a matter of _who the military of "semi-freed" countries accept as being in legitimate authority as far as _they're concerned . Of course that -would be- a sensitive matter at this present time , where loosing Britain's justice system and police (incl jits investigating serious and organised international crime) from European hands is the sortie du jour . What you can be sure of is that not everyone in international politics is a satan worshipping pedo , or ignorant of how the world works , and that an actual moral stance in any type of war , cannot be defeated , only gets stronger and more resolute , grows to expect the foul plays , has reason to prosecute. You can be sure the French yellows have their stories about this too , on Macron himself. And overmore , corporate and enlightened business wisdom nor the common sensibility of the publics at large does not have space for antiquated and disgusting practises anymore either , henceforh the old order of things -should be- well and truly on the way out .
Well they might commiserate together .

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Plotus
Pretty obviously selling the US out. Self Explanatory.

Not really, he's just jumping on the bandwagon, I feel sorry for the American people being judged by the world because of the buffoon in cheif.

The term is Commander in Chief
Now , how is Trump a buffoon ?
Just how has Trump sold out to Merkel
Betchya you cant answer.
I hope you do
(Why did I just hear a famous line spoken by Harry Callahan ?)

edit on 2/17/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It’s one thing to be an internal and respectful constructive critic as an American. As a leader such as Biden, however, he shouldn’t be going around apologizing to foreign leaders for the US on such topics.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

"The American people understand plainly that this makes us an embarrassment.

Except for this special tribe of orange totalitarians on ATS, whose livelihood may actually depend on this new job they've got with the baby snatching force of ICE.

Congrats, I guess.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Totaly agree. When Trump snatched up that Elian Gonzalez kid....i was nearly upset.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Wowzers, I'm nearly amused! You've got another boring anecdote to share while we wait for more people to ignore the point?

Wait. Did I hear someone calling Captain Obvious a "traitor" again? Hush now, listen! You hear that? Common Sense just dissolved into giggles as well, and that was that.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You didnt ignore the point. Is that an anecdote? Or are you selectively applying blame to the current potus for something that been a thing for decades?

I am missing the second part. Did the libations take hold?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You Americans are still militarily occupying Europe and Germany.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So then when trump wants to reduce funding to NATO, ie your ‘occupation,’ yet establishment dems and republicans trash him for it, what sayeth you?

a reply to: AtlasHawk

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What....Germany aint in Europe no more? Hmmm...i missed that.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Side point in agreement.

Like many westerners, I used to be a rabid leftist almost anti American or western gov, and put on a pedestal other cultures. Like the sjws do and marxists.

Then I lived/worked abroad in places from Guatemala to China.

It really balanced out my view eventually. While there are still problems in the West, and amazing unique aspects of other cultures, we have it pretty good here and there are things to protect.

Obviously there are other highly developed non western countries such as Japan, Korea, Singapore etc.

There are some such as the UAE or Saudi Arabia, that don’t have the same rights or freedoms.

My girlfriend worked abroad too from Ireland to Kenya. Even with Europe she said she encountered more sexism and harassment than she does in the US.

edit on 17-2-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
So then when trump wants to reduce funding to NATO, ie your ‘occupation,’ yet establishment dems and republicans trash him for it, what sayeth you?

lol They would never allow him or anyone else to reduce funding to NATO.
edit on 17-2-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I don't think you've snatched thousands of babies for decades, started any trade wars with former allies or made up walled talkingpoints for national security reasons, no.

There was this embarrassing war on everything, yes. So much winning in Afghanistan, amirite? However. It's hard enough already to admit that Biden has a point, don't push it!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Any special reason why this traitor should be allowed back in our country? President Trump should revoke ole crazy joe bidens citizenship.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join