It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we start saying "AFOS" instead of UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
James1947 should start his own thread on the case (if he hasn't already done so) rather than setting out his stall in a thread that's about... well... acronyms. I'd be interested to read James' full passionate defence.

I'm working on a thread that will explain how I got to where I am and the conclusions I have...

originally posted by: ArMaP
My problem with Betty's map is that it was made by her, it's not an object left by the Aliens that we can analyse.

Yet Betty's map has proven to be something that can be analyzed, and, that analysis suggests that it is of extraterrestrial origin.

a reply to: TerryDon79
Sorry TerryDon79, but you only have 12 points and you need 25. So, you what you have is a very weak match, since you can't match all 25 points.

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

My point being, if you really did want your theory challenged, I can think of several places you can do this and maybe get the attention you think it deserves. But you choose to go on about it on forums like this which gets you nowhere. What do you think that says?

Well actually it has been challenged, and by astronomers. and ya know what? They used the same old, tired arguments about how some stars had moved, some weren't suitable, etc. The same old crap that I debunked long ago...I can get specific if you like. So, while I will try Mr. Shostak, but, I won't hold my breath on him being very forthcoming, or scientific.

I sent a link to both Stanton Friedman, and Jim Oberg, neither responded, perhaps I'll try again, but, will not expect results. Though I have been in contact with some Astronomy professors (I'll not identify them however).

Lastly, you have no idea where I've taken this, or to who I've sent links; so this is what I think it says: "You have no idea what I'm doing with this."

Although, I continue to find new stuff to include in the analysis, and the analysis continues to educate me on Astronomy / Astrophysics...hell I need an astronomer on this more to explain the strange stuff I find in the Astrometrics.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: james1947

Sorry TerryDon79, but you only have 12 points and you need 25. So, you what you have is a very weak match, since you can't match all 25 points

You want all 25? Cool. Give me a few hours and I’ll match ALL 25 (even though there's 26 lol). Not like it will make any difference to you as you seem to think you’re the be all and end all of Betty’s drawing (not a map from aliens).
edit on 2322019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Done!

Notice all 26 dots (you missed one)? Easy to find "matches" in all sorts of things.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Nice try...you now have an extra point, can you find it?

And, now that you have produced something you think is a match...show us how good of a match it is...percentage wise...you know just to prove it a better match than mine.

ETA: You should also show us the "stars and planets" Betty spoke of...

edit on 23-2-2019 by james1947 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: james1947

Nice try...you now have an extra point, can you find it?

No extra points.

And, now that you have produced something you think is a match...show us how good of a match it is...percentage wise...you know just to prove it a better match than mine.

Yep. You watching?

“My map is 99.8% a match for Betty hills homemade scribble”

Done!

You should also show us the "stars and planets" Betty spoke of...

She wasn’t talking of “stars and planets”.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

No extra points.

ROFLMAO!!! Sorry man, but that is a serious fail...there are 25 points in Betty's original drawing.

Yep. You watching?

“My map is 99.8% a match for Betty hills homemade scribble”

Cool...now PROVE IT!!! What methods and/or procedures did you use to determine the quality of your match?

I have your "interpretation" so perhaps I'll run it through my software later and see how good a match it really is, but, you should understand that with extra points, missing, misplaced, or seriously distorted "blobs" your chances of a good match plummet rapidly.

She wasn’t talking of “stars and planets”.

Actually, according to the documents associated, I think she was speaking specifically about "stars and planets" you attempt to obfuscate and corrupt data here isn't going to fly. Perhaps if you started using real science instead of trying to show something that isn't real you might have better luck.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

ROFLMAO!!! Sorry man, but that is a serious fail...there are 25 points in Betty's original drawing.

Actually, there are 26. You should have gone to Specsavers.

PROVE IT!!!

I proved it as much as you did. Read carefully: “My map is 99.8% a match for Betty hills homemade scribble”

Actually, according to the documents associated, I think she was speaking specifically about "stars and planets"

You think? Still, the aliens were really on about places in the UK. My map proves it to 99.8% certainty.

Perhaps if you started using real science instead of trying to show something that isn't real you might have better luck.

Says the person who is too scared to post this on a science forum (not a conspiracy forum) because they get their feefees hurt

Now, are you going to be on topic, for once, or are you going to keep peddling your fantasy map that has been debunked by yours truly?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Actually, there are 26. You should have gone to Specsavers.

Looking at an image of the original drawing; I count 25 points. Just sayin'

I proved it as much as you did. Read carefully: “My map is 99.8% a match for Betty hills homemade scribble”

No actually you didn't prove anything...you made up a number and claimed it as something real...yet; if One were to take the points of your image and do an "exhaustive template match" (that's a real thing), they wouldn't have the same "results" that you have.

I tried it with my application that specifically does an "ExhaustiveTemplateMatch", the result was something a bit less than you claim. Although nice try...you did manage a 98.6% with that hack...even with too many points.

By the way, that application I have uses the AForgeNet.com Computer Vision Library for C#...you can check it out at their site.

Says the person who is too scared to post this on a science forum (not a conspiracy forum)

Dude you have no idea where I've posted this.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Looking at an image of the original drawing; I count 25 points. Just sayin'

Should have gone to Specsavers. Just sayin’.

No actually you didn't prove anything...you made up a number and claimed it as something real

I wonder where I saw that before. Oh yeah! You with your made up number.

Dude you have no idea where I've posted this.

Yeah, I do. Google and a bit of knowledge makes it really easy to find people and their fantasies.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I didn't bother to look up what the hell Specsavers was, didn't think it applied, so I did actually google it; I was right it doesn't apply.

But, just to satisfy that aspect of your insinuation; I have an Alcon Laboratories Inc. 8.5 Diopter lens implanted in each eye. Dude, my vision is freakin' perfect...you can ask my ophthalmologist.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: james1947

I didn't bother to look up what the hell Specsavers was, didn't think it applied, so I did actually google it; I was right it doesn't apply.

But, just to satisfy that aspect of your insinuation; I have an Alcon Laboratories Inc. 8.5 Diopter lens implanted in each eye. Dude, my vision is freakin' perfect...you can ask my ophthalmologist.

Another fantasy of yours? Even if true, I would get them checked as you missed the 26th point.

Now, considering I’ve offered a valid alternative to your fantasy, I’m going to leave this thread drift.

I’ll await you creating yet another thread on your fantasy map before you get banned again.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join