It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston Raid Murders: Undercover Cop Lied About Drug Buy That Led To Deadly Raid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Pretty crazy right? I guess the lesson to be learned here is if you don't like your neighbors, call the cops say they are drug dealers. They will settle it out (no body cams needed)

Absolutely disgusting shameful police work here. Way worse than any criminal I've ever met

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: infolurker

This story just keeps getting worse, If this doesn't make people seriously question their state of freedom I don't know what will, this can play out with literally anyone and makes no difference how squeaky clean they were.

Why would people question their state of freedom, what does that even mean?

Shady crap happens all the time so why is this one different?

If you have to ask, you will never know. I almost feel sorry for you, since you obviously do not know what freedom is or means. Almost.

?

I don't live in fear nor am I shackled, I am a free person.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi
It is crazy..we still don't even know what set this in motion..I'm pretty sure no neighbours called the cops here..no buy was made, that has been confirmed.
I would tend to think most are decent, but any rogue with a gun. badge, and powers of arrest can do a lot of damage, and it's rarely a one time thing. To me, every case this cop worked on should be reviewed at the very least, any convictions should be overturned.
And, I find it hard to believe others were not at least aware of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It is. I've been following this case closely and what appears to have set in motion is a woman called the police and said her daughter was doing heroin in that house. But there has been serious discrepancies on wether they had the right house from the get go.

I personally think the officer believed the mothers story and did whatever it took to get a warrant for that house, no matter the cost. That 1 little phone call and a made up CI report got him in.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Ok, damn, terrible, cost 2 innocent people their lives, got 3 of his buddies shot.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Just remember these cops HAD to do this. If they don’t actively seek to arrest people, falsely, they can never be promoted.

According to an ‘intellectual’ on this very site. The police are ONLY promoted based on ‘number of arrests’.

According to the ‘intellectual’ , police clerks, armourers and even SWAT team members can never gain promotion because they never have the opportunity to arrest people.

Then once the ‘intellectual’ was schooled they posted a little line of emojis and ran off.

How do these clowns even know how to operate a computer?

YKHYA

Just to be clear, are you saying that their arrest record has no bearing on their promotions? Or merely that it is only one of the criteria looked at when a detective or beat cop are up for promotion? I ask out of curiosity mostly, because I can see it being taken into consideration when a promotion comes up, but not being the only deciding factor.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The police chief is corrupt. He was with Austin PD but left to Houston PD over some shady stuff. All of our high ranking public officials are trash to be honest. Houston needs a redo soon.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

I am pretty sure that I read that this narcotics group has to make a certain amount of busts in order to keep their position in that group.

They have quotas and jails to fill. Power also corrupts that added to how they view the public as the enemy is a recipe for murder.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: projectvxn
Wow.

And people wonder why trust in police is on the decline.

Couldn't have anything to do with just how much of this really goes on...

The worst part is you have the union boss threatening the public against those speaking out against it which adds more fuel to the fire.

Enough is enough. And if you’re the ones that are out there spreading the rhetoric that police officers are the enemy, well just know we’ve all got your number now, we’re going to be keeping track of all of y’all, and we’re going to make sure that we hold you accountable every time you stir the pot on our police officers. We’ve had enough, folks. We’re out there doing our jobs every day, putting our lives on the line for our families. Enough is enough.”

I guess he does not believe in freedom of speech and the constitution.

He considers everyone in this thread speaking out as considering the police the enemy.

Actually, Gamaldi made it pretty clear he was talking about the media and public figures that push a made up narrative. and not the general public. If you’re going to quote people it’s generally a good idea to understand what they’re saying rather than trying to adapt it to your own narrative.

To be clear, I think it was kind of a dumb thing to say, but I also think you’re spinning it for your own ends.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: infolurker

Wow, that's nuts that a state passes a law like that.

Yeah, pretty awesome. Hope Georgia does the same soon.

"People should not fear their government. Governments should fear their people."
V

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The FBI is going to investigate the raid.

DA is going to review many of the cases of the lone raider.

Not looking good for a certain officer.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join