It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust
Are you saying they would be nigerian rich?

Just guessing that $3,500 U.S. Dollars would be worth more in Nigeria than here.

I wonder who bought the plane tickets for these 2 guys to fly back home to Nigeria. You wouldn't expect that they spent $1,000 of their $3,500 fee, for the tickets.
edit on 2/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Right? I would have done it for 1 stack and wore the white hat, while on camera. F'in retards.

To PROXIMO.
Could you image if his brilliantly redacted phone records led back to Harris? I would be one of the happiest people on the planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just guessing that $3,500 U.S. Dollars would be worth more in Nigeria than here.

you have no sense of humor. to bad.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

Right? I would have done it for 1 stack and wore the white hat, while on camera. F'in retards.

To PROXIMO.
Could you image if his brilliantly redacted phone records led back to Harris? I would be one of the happiest people on the planet.

Yeah, but if they do we will probably never find out. Even if we did they could spin it as just some convo having to do with her kids or something - you know like Loretta and Bill on the tarmac.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Also, those redacted phone records were professionally edited PDF documents. Not up to snuff. Not sure if the police requested the actual records from the phone company. Maybe they can't get them, due to privacy laws?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Minus the IA from Nigeria and you will see it's one of the funniest comments I've seen in a while.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

you have no sense of humor. to bad.

This Smollett case hasn't been humorous to me. Not yet. Right now, I'm like a shark that smells blood in the water.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Loretta and Bill on the tarmac.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Could you elaborate on the being redacted professionally? Do you mean it's not something the average Joe could do? I'm very interested.

I'm sure they are getting or have warrants for phone records now.

To PROXIMO..
I hate it when I'm at work and ex presidents roll up in there Leers. Always getting me caught up when all I want to do is talk about my children and pie recipes. lol this country.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

.....Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra, Darmok and Jalad on the ocean 😎

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
LOL Smollett actually means small head according to this etymology site,

forebears.io...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Krakatoa

.....Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra, Darmok and Jalad on the ocean 😎

Ok now I remember the reference - thanks. That's pretty good.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

As soon as he goes from victim to suspect, they'll get the warrant for the phone records.

Would not be shocked if they already had them before he submitted his redacted list. Now they have a general idea of who he tried to hide contact with if not exactly why.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

As soon as he goes from victim to suspect, they'll get the warrant for the phone records.

Would not be shocked if they already had them before he submitted his redacted list. Now they have a general idea of who he tried to hide contact with if not exactly why.

They already said they had them - and I am pretty sure that is how they identified the two Nigerians.

This is why I am flabbergasted at this new attorney statement. The jig is up - I mean way up, Brian Stelter is throwing him under the bus on twitter for god's sake.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

LOL Smollett actually means small head according to this etymology site,

forebears.io...

Soon he'll be the undersheriff of NOTinghamm 😎

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

As you can imagine, the Chicago media has been discussing this Smollett "matter" for 2 weeks straight. Hoping that it was a racially motivated Red Hat MAGA attack, as Jussie first claimed.

Amongst many of the reports was the fact that it took Smollett 7-10 days to produce the requested phone records. And when they were produced, the records were professionally generated PDF documents...not printouts from the phone provider's website. Big RED FLAG there.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

As you can imagine, the Chicago media has been discussing this Smollett "matter" for 2 weeks straight. Hoping that it was a racially motivated Red Hat MAGA attack, as Jussie first claimed.

Amongst many of the reports was the fact that it took Smollett 7-10 days to produce the requested phone records. And when they were produced, the records were professionally generated PDF documents...not printouts from the phone provider's website. Big RED FLAG there.

Yes, and they compared his spreadsheet with the actual phone records, checked which ones he left off - and started their investigation with those numbers.

He really is not very bright.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Jeez, this is just insane. Harris's printer is probably still warm.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Yes, and they compared his spreadsheet with the actual phone records, checked which ones he left off - and started their investigation with those numbers.

He really is not very bright.

As more info comes out on this event, and the many holes and inconsistencies, it is becoming clear he was thinking as a Hollywood actor. What I mean by this is that most of the scripts out of Hollywood are filled with plot inconsistencies and holes that are obvious to anyone with a brain (one of the reasons my wife hates it when I watch a show with her and figure it out in the first 5 minutes). This actor is obviously thinking this is a Hollywood movie/TV script....where details don't matter and the cops are incompetent and don't follow-up on leads. Heck, rumor has it now he had a "dress rehearsal" for the hoax!!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Jeez, this is just insane. Harris's printer is probably still warm.

This is a major OFFICIAL change in posture for Chicago PD investigators:

""A Chicago police spokesperson on Saturday said "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett is no longer considered a victim in the case that allegedly involved an attack by two masked men who shouted racial and anti-gay slurs at the actor and, "This is MAGA country!""

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join