It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking News from Chicago Media:

"Jussie Smollett Case: Brothers Questioned By Police Were Paid $3,500 To Stage Attack, Which Was Rehearsed Days Before"

More at: chicago.cbslocal.com...

Ohhhhh Boy !!! 😀💥😀

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yyyeeeeessss!!!!!!!! Thank you carewemust, awesome job. You should have started the 7th thread with that. I cannot wait for Smollett to be charged.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When the slow-minded media figures out the Kamala Harris connection....BOOM!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

That's not much dough.

Is that each or together?

Might as well get a job.

Three genius's. LOL

I hope they rat out that cackling piece of trash camel hairless

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

yyyeeeeessss!!!!!!!! Thank you carewemust, awesome job. You should have started the 7th thread with that. I cannot wait for Smollett to be charged.

ABC-7 Chicago News is totally embarrassed tonight. They showed key excerpts of the Good Morning America (ROBIN ROBERTS) interview of Jussie Smollett every night, for the past 4 days.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

$3,500 might stretch further in Nigeria?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Come on really? They are on her side - just like Hillary they will do everything to cover for her - EVERYTHING.

You should know better at this point.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Come on really? They are on her side - just like Hillary they will do everything to cover for her - EVERYTHING.

There's always a point where the pressure becomes too great, and they are forced to cover something. Before social media, they hid a lot of damning stuff. (i.e. JFK's murder) But it's not so easy any more.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Oh, of course, big surprise there. I can't wait until CNN has to report this. They will still somehow spin it and say it was all Trump's fault lol.

Is there a link to the report you are referring to? I enjoy watching dumb and funny people looking like idiots.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24194425]carewemust[/pos
edit on 2/16/2019 by 772STi because: Because my phone sucks

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Statement from Smollett's attorney tonight...

“As a victim of a hate crime who has cooperated with the police investigation, Jussie Smollett is angered and devastated by recent reports that the perpetrators are individuals he is familiar with. He has now been further victimized by claims attributed to these alleged perpetrators that Jussie played a role in his own attack. Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

“One of these purported suspects was Jussie’s personal trainer who he hired to ready him physically for a music video. It is impossible to believe that this person could have played a role in the crime against Jussie or would falsely claim Jussie’s complicity.

“Jussie and his attorneys anticipate being further updated by the Chicago Police Department on the status of the investigation and will continue to cooperate. At the present time, Jussie and his attorneys have no inclination to respond to ‘unnamed’ sources inside of the investigation, but will continue discussions through official channels.”
Source: variety.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

There's always a point where the pressure becomes too great, and they are forced to cover something. Before social media, they hid a lot of damning stuff. (i.e. JFK's murder) But it's not so easy any more.

You do understand she is the chosen Democratic nominee right? She is not just a candidate - she is the one CNN is actively pimping, they are going on trips with her to pick out her clothes. She would have to mess up BAD for them to dump her.

Right now the connection to this is really weak and circumstantial. We would need Smolett to go on record or something saying she put him up to it for anything to stick to her IMO.
edit on 16-2-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

link   

Breaking News from Chicago Media:

"Jussie Smollett Case: Brothers Questioned By Police Were Paid $3,500 To Stage Attack, Which Was Rehearsed Days Before"

More at: chicago.cbslocal.com...

Hell, he could have gone to Skokie and got himself some professional white supremacists and they probably would have done the beating for free. But no, Jussie had to use immigrants to prove his point.

Hired them Illegally by the way.......

When these hoax crimes happen they just try too hard to make it seem real. I'm surprised Smollett didn't say one of the attackers was wearing a Klan robe while chanting "Build the Wall" as he attacked while burning a cross.

What's the Neilson Demographic rating for White Supremacists who watch Empire again?

link   

Are you saying they would be nigerian rich?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

lol, doubling down I see. What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

You made my night, thank you lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

There is a connection?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

“As a victim of a hate crime who has cooperated with the police investigation, Jussie Smollett is angered and devastated by recent reports that the perpetrators are individuals he is familiar with. He has now been further victimized by claims attributed to these alleged perpetrators that Jussie played a role in his own attack. Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

“One of these purported suspects was Jussie’s personal trainer who he hired to ready him physically for a music video. It is impossible to believe that this person could have played a role in the crime against Jussie or would falsely claim Jussie’s complicity.

“Jussie and his attorneys anticipate being further updated by the Chicago Police Department on the status of the investigation and will continue to cooperate. At the present time, Jussie and his attorneys have no inclination to respond to ‘unnamed’ sources inside of the investigation, but will continue discussions through official channels.”

You have got to be kidding me. This can't be real.

What the hell is wrong with this guy - he is tripling down???

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Jussie's not too bright, is he.

He is a man full of hatred for MAGA Americans. He went too far. He's toast....AND a pathetic actor at that. Hatred like his eats your brain and heart up, but he doesn't appear to have had much to begin with.

His stupidity and hate backfired on him. Jail time and a Big Fine.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You have got to be kidding me. This can't be real.

What the hell is wrong with this guy - he is tripling down???

You know the libtards on this site are going be like “see, he didn’t fabricate the story, he says so himself”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join