It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
How can this guy show his face again? Seriously, broadcasting to the world that you’re a victim of hate, specifically naming trump supporters as the perpetrators, while giving interviews and crying on camera, with people rallying behind you, and it’s all a lie? Dudes got serious issues, don’t be surprised if he ends up on suicide watch.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Everyone who defended this retard prior to all this dirty laundry is a racist, all those who called him out are not the racists. The racists are the ones who automatically ran to his defense and cried 'racist' towards anyone who questioned Smolletts 'righteous' (read: racist) agenda.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cleverhans
How can this guy show his face again? Seriously, broadcasting to the world that you’re a victim of hate, specifically naming trump supporters as the perpetrators, while giving interviews and crying on camera, with people rallying behind you, and it’s all a lie? Dudes got serious issues, don’t be surprised if he ends up on suicide watch.

When you're a logical person with morals, you would never have even thought to perpetuate something like this in the first place.

He'll have no problem showing his face, someone like him will just continue to embrace his own delusions and dismiss any criticism. Never once letting it sink in and cause any sort of self reflection. It is in it's own way, a type of mental disorder.

People do this type of thing every day, often times not at this severity though. But there is no shortage of foolish and delusional people that would rather create their own reality than acknowledge the truth. The truth of course being that they are an idiot and deep down completely worthless.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Framing people of a different race for a crime they didn't commit...sounds a lot like Racism.

A "hate crime" pure and simple.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is the 5th tread on Smollett I've committed on. And the suspense is killing me!!! Man I want him charged so bad. People like this make me sick. I hope he gets charged federally with the bill this incident helped pass. Talk about irony?

If that makes me a racist homophobe so be it. I don't care, please charge this MFer.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
This is the 5th tread on Smollett I've committed on. And the suspense is killing me!!!

It's amazing how there has been so much interest in the assault of a guy who was barely known, 30 days ago.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: network dude

Interesting thought. Can you Lynch youself and if so, is it a hate crime?

It used to be called suicide. Not sure about today's world. Soon, I imagine people will be allowed to be their own racist.

It'd be awesome if attempted suicide brought a serious felony with it. Manslaughter, murder etc. If euthenasia is illegal even with the patient's consent, you also can't give consent to yourself to end your life. It's no different really. If it's still illegal when the patient requests and consistently wants it, then it should be equally illegal when you request and consistently want it from yourself.

People wouldn't be so quick to flirt with it and romanticize it like in todays cultures if it were indoctrinated into society over time that suicide is as evil and wrong as murder. If you attempt suicide and fail to kill yourself (you'd better be dead serious about it and make sure you do it right if you really want to do it), you should get put in jail with no bond because you're worse than a flight risk, then have the possibility of going to prison, although most first time offenders get some hellacious mental health probation that starts in psychiatric or psychological "care" where you're in a low security prison.
edit on 2/16/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Jussie found just how good an actor he is -not that good.

No one really bought his story although he did cry real tears in that interview.

Wonder how good his acting will be when he cries real tears begging to keep out of jail.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know it's crazy right? Between this and the Houston shooting I'm hooked. I check threads many times a day just praying for updates. To me it's absolutely disgusting to premeditate something like this against the president of the United States of America and white people.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing false racist BS. Pay me $ because my great great great great grandfather was a slave. You didn't hire me because I'm black not because I came to an interview high as a kite with my pants to my knees in a hoodie. The police singled me out because I'm black nevermind the fact I was standing on a corner with drugs in my pocket and I was leaning into every car that stopped on my corner.

Sorry to rant, but man I'm sooo tired of this sh*t. I didn't have a racist bone in my body until I did some time in jail. I can't even describe to you some of the things I've seen. Just ugh wtf. I honestly feel bad for them sometimes.
edit on 2/16/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

The Smollett case had been leading the Chicago news every night. Last night and tonight, it's the 5 people murdered at work in a Chicago suburb. So far, 15 minutes into the broadcast, and no mention of the Smollett saga.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yea I read on here the CPD has put the case on hold because because of the Aurora shootings (another very sad innocent btw) but I've seen very little on Fox. Hopefully when charges are officially filed it will be breaking news. And I really think it will be. Rightfully so.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cleverhans

Think of the nerve of this A-hole to double down on his bs on good morning America a few days ago and play the victim card hard.

If he ever works again in hollywood it is a travesty. If he does not get jail time it is a travesty.

Trump needs to mention this MF'er at every rally. He needs to become infamous.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 772STi
This is the 5th tread on Smollett I've committed on. And the suspense is killing me!!!

It's amazing how there has been so much interest in the assault of a guy who was barely known, 30 days ago.

On the contrary this story cannot be spread widely enough.

It may make everyone understand that not every "Hate crime" by supposed Trump supporters is real.

If this actually gets tied into Kamala Harris and her anti-lynching bill, it should end her campaign.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
And people still dare to claim Trump Derangement Syndrome isn't a real disorder?

I keep saying Trump isn't the problem. He himself is going to go down in history as nothing more than a whacky footnote.

It is the opposition's reaction to Trump and the excuse they create out of the Boogeyman version of Trump to execute their draconian agenda that will go down in the history books as the greatest evil of this century.

Hell, Trump himself was an unintended conequence of their draconian agenda in the first place. They should be mad at themselves.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
And people still dare to claim Trump Derangement Syndrome isn't a real disorder?

I keep saying Trump isn't the problem. He himself is going to go down in history as nothing more than a whacky footnote.

It is the opposition's reaction to Trump and the excuse they create out of the Boogeyman version of Trump to execute their draconian agenda that will go down in the history books as the greatest evil of this century.

Hell, Trump himself was an unintended conequence of their draconian agenda in the first place. They should be mad at themselves.

To me the story is not Trump at all. The story is the power the media has to brainwash large masses of people into believing absolute BS.

When all is said and done Trumps election will be known as the event that eliminated almost all trust especially in media, but in really almost everything. I can tell you my understanding of how people think, form opinions, and justify feelings over facts has changed the way I have looked at everything. Scott Adams has done a great job of explaining it all over the last 2 years.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I agree 100%. Since government in general is on a 3 day holiday weekend, the charges (if any) might not be filed until Tuesday.

BTW...55 minutes into the 60 minute nightly WGN-Chicago news broadcast, and not a word about Smollett. Plenty of negative Trump stuff in the first 20 minutes though. (WGN is owned by the failing liberal-leaning Chicago Tribune.)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Well said! Media is being exposed as controlled by evil people who are against America/Americans.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You Tube is actively censoring this topic it seems. Brandon Tatum just tried to do a live stream titled Jessie Smolett is going to Jail - twice. Neither would start up. He just started another live stream 10 minutes ago called Did yall see that and what do you know it worked.

Just like I said in my last post - the freaking media is actively doing everything it can to start a race war. It's disgusting

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Breaking News from Chicago Media:

"Jussie Smollett Case: Brothers Questioned By Police Were Paid $3,500 To Stage Attack, Which Was Rehearsed Days Before"

More at: chicago.cbslocal.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Framing people of a different race for a crime they didn't commit...sounds a lot like Racism.

A "hate crime" pure and simple.

No, it's not a hate crime to make a claim such as this. To qualify as a hate crime, there has to be physical harm caused to a victim (a person or persons).

Probably the most he can be charged with under the law would be filing a false police report (the written report) and making false statements to police (verbal description of events he provided to investigators).

There's some major backpedaling going on now.

The two Nigerian brothers are cooperating with police; they claim Smollett gave them money to buy the rope and other supplies, and that the three actually rehearsed the event a few days before it occurred. I wonder if the Ace Hardware--where they got the rope--also sells MAGA hats.

Smollett's attorneys told reporters today that he's "surprised and disappointed" the crime was committed by people that he knew. Hmmm.

I'll bet a paycheck Harris' press team is working overtime developing a pathetic narrative to make excuses for her short-sighted support of this pond scum.

edit on 16-2-2019 by TheTruthRocks because: Because I was attacked by Teletubbies wearing triangles on their heads

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join