It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I assume this is being investigated, I would hope it is being investigated.

I also fear that access to the internet, being more and more restricted as it is just means that we, the people, had a very small window of opportunity to examine our political systems and we failed!

Over the coming years our access will be restricted. Just watch.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Racist hate crime. Not making enough money? Yeah okay, let me go ahead and pay 3500 bucks to set this up. The spin has already started.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
~snip~
His denial is going to be a tough thing to watch.

Boy howdy ain't THAT the truth!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That Lynching bill is not what you think it is. Making lynching a crime is only a part of it. If you read that bill closely, you will see exactly what stage is being set.

Just as i thought, Harris is talking about reparations today. This always gets their black base stirred up.

Reparations is a silly discussion, but the Dems running for 2020 are hyping it again and we all know why

Was Smollett a tool?
edit on 21-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
JUSSIE SMOLLETT didn't give Kavanaugh the presumption of "Innocent until proven guilty".

But I do find it ironic, considering that Smollett blasted Justice Kavanaugh on Twitter and didn't offer him the same presumption of innocence, even after Kavanaugh's accusers' stories were found not credible. One of his tweets from September of 2018 reads:

Dear Survivors... I believe you. I support you. I love you. I am one of you. #ListenWhenSurvivorsSpeak #IBelieveDrChristineBlaseyFord #IStillBelieveAnitaHill #Fu'ckRapistsSexualPredatorsAndThePeopleWhoProtectThem
More at: www.americanthinker.com...

This nutjob will hopefully be locked away for a long time by FEDERAL prosecutors.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Smollett is a weasel. I heard he got arrested a few years back and claimed to be his brother. I couldn't find anything on the net about it, but Wikipedia says this:

2007 misdemeanor case
According to the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office, Smollett pleaded no contest to providing false information to law enforcement in a 2007 misdemeanor case resulting from a DUI stop in which Smollett gave police a false name.[38] Smollett also pleaded no contest to driving with a blood alcohol level over the legal limit and driving without a valid driver's license,[38] and was sentenced to a fine and two years of probation.[38]

I'm not sure that's the same incident, but I assume it is. Who tries to throw their own brother under the bus. This guy is a punk.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Smollett is a weasel. I heard he got arrested a few years back and claimed to be his brother. I couldn't find anything on the net about it, but Wikipedia says this:

2007 misdemeanor case
According to the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office, Smollett pleaded no contest to providing false information to law enforcement in a 2007 misdemeanor case resulting from a DUI stop in which Smollett gave police a false name.[38] Smollett also pleaded no contest to driving with a blood alcohol level over the legal limit and driving without a valid driver's license,[38] and was sentenced to a fine and two years of probation.[38]

I'm not sure that's the same incident, but I assume it is. Who tries to throw their own brother under the bus. This guy is a punk.

The kind of spoiled, sheltered scumbags that Hollywood attracts.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A senior CPD employee on the Ingram angle just stated that Foxx recused herself so she could go to the Oscars!! He even stated there are pictures of her there right now. I don't even know what to say about that report.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It's funny you say he's a punk. Because in the prison systems around here a "punk" is an openly gay man that the other inmates turn into a female for there own pleasure. So yes I agree he is definitely a punk

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

haha! I was using the word in the traditional sense, but both would apply, I guess. He's a punk all the way around.

BTW, he is promoting his new album on his Twitter today debuting 3/2.

Can you imagine if this had really happened how many people would have bought his stupid album out of sympathy for his victimhood. What a piece of work he is.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

He could definitely use the money, apparently someone in Cali (probably his mom or maybe Foxx she's there at the Oscars/LA right now) had to pay the 10k to get him out today. So he went all in on this hoax hoping for a big payout. I don't even know how he can afford his attorney.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: Jonjonj

This whole thing was called pretty early because people are simply not that stupid as to blindly believe claims of a crime wherein there is no evidence,

Time after time people keep makin my point for me.

Since you're all non-partisan and # and just concerned with people enjoying presumption of innocence and due process, I suggest you head over to the Coast Guard terrorist thread and remind everyone not to jump to conclusions. Just for consistency.

I did follow it at the start and seen a decent amount of people with varying opinions. Even in the op it was presented with a bit of skepticism cause of the tweets where people were claiming the list were for online gaming. I did chime in once there so i suppose you could say i am a step ahead of you in that regard.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Hey friend, can you tell me when you anticipate this will "all be out front?" And, if it isn't and he is charged with mail fraud as well, will you concede that he orchestrated the whole thing?

Yes i have posted such already a couple times. I will believe fully he done it when they have a "smoking gun" and a conviction. The out in front comment was about the evidence being out in front in the media including the mail situation.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

a reply to: Jonjonj

This whole thing was called pretty early because people are simply not that stupid as to blindly believe claims of a crime wherein there is no evidence,

Time after time people keep makin my point for me.

I will engage: What part of crime reported with no evidence is deserving of a massive investigation such as the one CPD have engaged in? Do you honestly think that if this case involved anyone less than a media personality, however small they are, lets say a black guy in Chicago, it would have garnered the same response? No way, it would not!

You are literally defending the elite idea of "it's an elite, lets investigate fully" for something that at first glance was clearly a hoax.

Granted, if they didn't really investigate they would have just either ignored it or rounded up the first two white guys they collared or...hey, maybe that is your angle?

I do not agree with much of that except that if you are a nobody like myself the police are more concerned with their budget rather than justice or solving crimes. True story.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Jussie Smollett's 'Empire' role cut from season's final episodes, creators say

Jussie Smollett's character has been removed from the final two episodes of the upcoming season of Fox's "Empire," the show's creators said Friday.

"We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of ‘Jamal’ from the final two episodes of the season," the statement continued.

So it does appear that the alledged hate crime hoax was enough to make fox react.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If i were the director i would just hire the two brothers and write the whole event into the script. That would be much viewership.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yeah, nothing like rewarding people for perpetrating hate crimes that could actually effect people they work with, people in their own community?

wow

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yeah, nothing like rewarding people for perpetrating hate crimes that could actually effect people they work with, people in their own community?

wow

I agree the two brothers are getting away with much. Everything jussie is charged with plus drug dealin.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

wow

I agree the two brothers are getting away with much. Everything jussie is charged with plus drug dealin.

And yet, you just advocated profiting off of that set of circumstances. Isn't that a bit of a schizophrenic thought process?

Personality 1: These two brothers are guilty and getting away with blaming poor Jussi for their crimes.
Personality 2: What a great idea for a plot twist on the show. I suggest they should profit off of this tragedy. Why let it go to waste?

Any more personalities in there you wish to share?

Wow.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join