It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Like i said it does not concern me at this point. I am just here chattin with my haters. It will all be out in front soon enough.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: proximo

All i can do is to hope everyone uses critical thinking skills....Question everything on both sides...Challenge your beliefs.

You are trolling. I refuse to believe anybody can be as thick as you are pretending to be about this story.

You have some serious issues if you call that a troll post.

Perhaps you should watch the DA lay it all out for you, step by step, explaining all the EVIDENCE they have against Smollett. That is if you have enough respect for yourself to actually do that.

Hint: Start watching at 2:47

That one really is not interested in pesky things like facts or being informed.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Like i said it does not concern me at this point. I am just here chattin with my haters. It will all be out in front soon enough.

Of course it doesn't, because it deals with actual FACTS. Aren't those the important things you've been going on about here?

You are just so full of it....what a disgusting display.

Go ahead, pull a Jussi.... That will be expected.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

This whole thing was called pretty early because people are simply not that stupid as to blindly believe claims of a crime wherein there is no evidence,

Time after time people keep makin my point for me.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Enough with your bs

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Enough with your bs

Here's your cookie for such a witty retort.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

This whole thing was called pretty early because people are simply not that stupid as to blindly believe claims of a crime wherein there is no evidence,

I will engage: What part of crime reported with no evidence is deserving of a massive investigation such as the one CPD have engaged in? Do you honestly think that if this case involved anyone less than a media personality, however small they are, lets say a black guy in Chicago, it would have garnered the same response? No way, it would not!

You are literally defending the elite idea of "it's an elite, lets investigate fully" for something that at first glance was clearly a hoax.

Granted, if they didn't really investigate they would have just either ignored it or rounded up the first two white guys they collared or...hey, maybe that is your angle?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Hey friend, can you tell me when you anticipate this will "all be out front?" And, if it isn't and he is charged with mail fraud as well, will you concede that he orchestrated the whole thing?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Hey friend, can you tell me when you anticipate this will "all be out front?" And, if it isn't and he is charged with mail fraud as well, will you concede that he orchestrated the whole thing?

I can answer that, it's a NO, because the brothers are already guilty of being Trump supporters who planned the attack...really.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The problem we see today is everyone on the left wants to be the victim. We saw it with #metoo as people had real reasons then we saw the waves of people all trying to get on the band wagon too, and I would need to say it is typically for monetary gains.

This whole racist narrative is based on nothing at all, same as the anti gay narrative, but that all is like money in the bank for many on the left to use as a propaganda tool. You hear things like hate crimes are up 20%, but the focus is to find anything at all they can to call a hate crime is up 1000s of percentages...lol

There is no riots of hate going on , just two guys wanting to beat up a gay black man on the coldest day of the year, at 2 AM, in Chicago while screaming "this is MAGA country" and that is all they need to fuel this bull crap for weeks.

Geez I can't wait for the next one...

edit on 21-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
As a distraction from the bickering...I personally am eagerly awaiting Jussie's imminent statement which will probably be one of 3 things
a) apologies but I temporarily lost my marbles and did a stupid thing
b) You don't understand, I did this to show the world just how hard it is to live in America as a black gay actor
c) I'm innocent and I am a victim of police harassment of a black gay man which wouldn't have happened if I was white

We will see and no doubt see who still supports him despite the evidence and charges brought

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Since you're all non-partisan and # and just concerned with people enjoying presumption of innocence and due process, I suggest you head over to the Coast Guard terrorist thread and remind everyone not to jump to conclusions. Just for consistency.

edit on 21 2 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
As a distraction from the bickering...I personally am eagerly awaiting Jussie's imminent statement which will probably be one of 3 things
b) You don't understand, I did this to show the world just how hard it is to live in America as a black gay actor
c) I'm innocent and I am a victim of police harassment of a black gay man which wouldn't have happened if I was white

We will see and no doubt see who still supports him despite the evidence and charges brought

You missed an excuse:

d) I was high on drugs at the time and didn't know what I was doing. My mind was all messed up, I had to take xtasy to rid myself of the racial tension that the 45 constantly spouts every day.

< facepalm >

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

You missed an excuse:

d) I was high on drugs at the time and didn't know what I was doing. My mind was all messed up, I had to take xtasy to rid myself of the racial tension that the 45 constantly spouts every day.

< facepalm >

I love how they have to call him "45" because they can't handle hearing his name. It's so pathetic.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here is what I want to know. Why a "lynching" bill? Why now? There has not been a lynching in over 50 years!!!!!

Smollett was aiding and abetting a politician's efforts to get a bill passed. This is not just a bill to make lynching a crime. There is more to it than that, but to get it moving and shaking, somebody (Smollett) had to draw attention to this type of crime and specifically lynching.

What do you see in this wording?

f signed into law, the Justice for Victims of Lynching Act would outline the specific killing of lynching, noting its violent and racist legacy, and add it to the federal list of hate crimes.

The bill describes lynching as "the ultimate expression of racism in the United States" following Reconstruction and counts 4,742 overwhelmingly African-American victims reported from 1882 to 1968.
www.cnn.com...

Now, keep in mind the political motives of the people that have introduced this bill. Nothing is as it appears initially.

Read the wording carefully: Justice for Victims of Lynching Act of 2018

Read the entire bill including the amendments. www.congress.gov...

Lynching is a crime committed against innocent people. These crimes
should have been prosecuted.

offer some long overdue justice
and recognition to the victims of lynching and their families--
recognition that these are crimes for which there should be severe
consequence and accountability.

We know that the Equal Justice Initiative was able to document
thousands of cases--over 4,000 documented cases of racially motivated
lynchings between 1877 and 1950.

we have failed to correct for many of
those past sins.

and we know that justice delayed is justice denied.
Today, this is a moment of potential justice in this body, a reckoning
to the victims of lynching that for too long have been denied.

for those people who know the pain, agony, and
hurt in their family's history and the trauma that is still felt by
many people today, who remember lynching

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here is the whole story

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What a POS! I kind of hope someone does give him the goods he was trying to sell. If anyone deserves it, he does. What he did is beyond messed up. He's hurt a lot of people he will never even meet.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

If they went after him for everything they could charge Smollett with...he could receive up to 25 years.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Here is what I want to know. Why a "lynching" bill? Why now? There has not been a lynching in over 50 years!!!!!

Because it is obvious to the left that if you need a new lynching bill then there is a massive amount of racist violence going on. This is how they work, they know the bill is stupid and will not pass, but they keep fueling the propaganda fire they want to maintain until 2020.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: mtnshredder

If they went after him for everything they could charge Smollett with...he could receive up to 25 years.

That would work too, but he better hope no one gets a hold of him. He probably has no clue how many brothers would like to have a meet and greet with him. He's pretty much thrown every person on the planet under the bus in some way, shape or form and he's not done yet. His denial is going to be a tough thing to watch.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join