It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh dear. This really was amateur night at the Improv, wasn't it?

Smollett Used $3500 Check To Pay Nigerian Brothers For Hoax Attack
Smollett paid the Osundario brothers $3500 via a personal check.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This is why I always deal in cash when I perpetrate a hoax.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A Maxine Waters endorsement brings bad luck to all recipients of the endorsement.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

apparently nobody ever told jussie

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Oh dear. This really was amateur night at the Improv, wasn't it?

Smollett Used $3500 Check To Pay Nigerian Brothers For Hoax Attack
Smollett paid the Osundario brothers $3500 via a personal check.

Like Jerry Springer losing his job as Mayor of Cincinnati for paying a hooker with a personal check.

History repeats.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Didn't think you would......

So the $3,500 check, the phone records, the video of the brothers buying the red hats and ski masks and evidence of them buying the rope isn't enough for you?

The idiot probably texted the brothers right after the attack too.

Oh yeah, it seems he wrote the hate letter to himself.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Watching this now - da going over the investigation in detail, this is incredible

Apparently one of the brothers was also Smoletts Moly dealer
edit on 21-2-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

So the $3,500 check, the phone records, the video of the brothers buying the red hats and ski masks and evidence of them buying the rope isn't enough for you?

All i can do is to hope everyone uses critical thinking skills....Question everything on both sides...Challenge your beliefs.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

All i can do is to hope everyone uses critical thinking skills....Question everything on both sides...Challenge your beliefs.

You lecturing us on critical thinking skills really takes the cake for most absurd post in this entire 25-page thread. You fell for an obvious con-job.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Honestly, you didn't seem to be critically questioning Smollett's story or actions during this farce.

I'll stop teasing you on this. You are too invested in his fake tale.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You are trolling. I refuse to believe anybody can be as thick as you are pretending to be about this story.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Phone records show Smollett called the brothers multiple times before and after the attack and while they were in Nigeria.

link

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Phone records show Smollett called the brothers multiple times before and after the attack and while they were in Nigeria.

link

Between writing the Check and the phone records......what an idiot. At least have your manager do all that stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Honestly, you didn't seem to be critically questioning Smollett's story or actions during this farce.

I'll stop teasing you on this. You are too invested in his fake tale.

Good on you for admitting such.

No i am not too vested in this.

Can you name me one other poster here who actually tried to show the second side of the story. Honestly i did not see the need to post the smollett done it side since every single poster other than myself had that covered several times over.

You would be kidding your self if you think i could not make the case for smollett being guilty or that i have not weighed the evidence both ways.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

You are trolling. I refuse to believe anybody can be as thick as you are pretending to be about this story.

You have some serious issues if you call that a troll post.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

When you put it like that it sounds exactly like a Coen Brothers movie...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I agree but something you just need to call the ugly baby ugly...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

You have some serious issues if you call that a troll post.

Perhaps you should watch the DA lay it all out for you, step by step, explaining all the EVIDENCE they have against Smollett. That is if you have enough respect for yourself to actually do that.

Hint: Start watching at 2:47

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

link

Between writing the Check and the phone records......what an idiot. At least have your manager do all that stuff.

A good manager would talk you out of something so stupid. The same way his atty apparently told him to shut his damn mouth which he not only ignored, but publicly told he story at some award show or another.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Can you name me one other poster here who actually tried to show the second side of the story.

What second side? You have been defending purely narcissistic behaviour on the part of Smollet. This whole thing was called pretty early because people are simply not that stupid as to blindly believe claims of a crime wherein there is no evidence, yet you, you have been playing to the Kavanaugh playbook throughout...

And you still are!

You should read up on narcissistic behaviour, it isn't a good thing.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join