It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Smollett's personal contribution to 'Black History Month'.

What a total Leftist moron.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson had a lot of nerve tell the press to focus on REAL hate crimes.

Chicago police only solved 25% of all murders occurring under his command. They are the ones who should better focus on REAL crimes.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Well he is still getting his attention fix here after all, so...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

Well he is still getting his attention fix here after all, so...

Point taken

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson had a lot of nerve tell the press to focus on REAL hate crimes.

Chicago police only solved 25% of all murders occurring under his command. They are the ones who should better focus on REAL crimes.

The real cops there are hamstrung by the Chicago political leaders, the police superintendent included.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And he posted a video by Gorillaz... subconsciously associating black people with primates?

Yet look who consciously see such. This coming from a poster that claimed that since mike brown did not have his hands up that means jussie was guilty.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

And he posted a video by Gorillaz... subconsciously associating black people with primates?

Yet look who consciously see such. This coming from a poster that claimed that since mike brown did not have his hands up that means jussie was guilty.

I made neither of those claims. Just like all of you do, when your false political narratives get shattered, you resort to making things up.

Hint: When you have to make stuff up to support your position, it might be time to reconsider your position.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This just in, Jussi Smolett gave a more believable answer on how this all happened...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I made neither of those claims. Just like all of you do, when your false political narratives get shattered, you resort to making things up.

Hint: When you have to make stuff up to support your position, it might be time to reconsider your position.

Nope i made no claims supporting my position in that post. Nice fail.

Let's be real and admit it was you who posted "just like mike brown".
edit on 21-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Are you ready to admit that you've been almost 100% wrong on every step of this case?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

The Blue Ribbons and Genius Award Trophies are being etched for presentation ceremonies 😆

J USSIE CRAY-CRAY… Chicago Police: Smollett Wrote the two Brothers a Personal Check — SCRATCHES WERE SELF-INFLICTED! (VIDEO)

🤣

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It could turn out that jussie is guilty but i have not been wrong.

All i done is presume him to be innocent.

It was sad to hear the police not mention even once the presumption of innocence.

Dylan roof and nick cruz got more presumption of innocence than jussie did.

That's all i was on about.

Jussie does not affect me beyond the possibility that our justice system could become degraded if we do not preserve our rights.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wonder now if Smollett can be charged with conspiracy to commit a hate crime.

Earlier I suggested that the most he could be charged with was making a false report and making false statements to police. But since there IS a victim and there was bodily harm, hate crime law does apply.

That would be the icing on the cake for this award winner.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It was sad to hear the police not mention even once the presumption of innocence.

He was presumed innocent the first several weeks of the case while they investigated it. He was treated the entire time as the victim, until they uncovered enough information that he now appears to be the perpetrator. Stop lying. I get you have a political narrative to push, but you can't just blatantly lie like that. We simply won't allow it, sorry.

They were paraded on network TV and treated as the victim by law enforcement for weeks, with loads of celebrities, media personalities and left-wing politicians coming to their defense and suggesting that anyone who doubted their story was a racist?

You're not even trying. If you're going to make # up, make up something at least remotely plausible.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

He was presumed innocent the first several weeks of the case

Thank you for highlighting the problem here.

For the record he is still innocent until found guilty by a jury of his peers.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

At least my last explanation was more plausible than Uncles tripe.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It could turn out that jussie is guilty but i have not been wrong.

All i done is presume him to be innocent.

That's all i was on about.

Jussie does not affect me beyond the possibility that our justice system could become degraded if we do not preserve our rights.

The big question is do you believe now he faked it all? To suggest you have been waiting all this time for a plea to determine your view I think is a weak stance since you have been defending him from your first post on this.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I really do not know.

I will believe when the jury gets done and they release the proof.

IMO It could go either way.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Or he admits to it... OJ was found innocent and we all know the truth on that one...If you live your life by what a jury says then you are suggesting they are the only right in the world, the only way one can know whether a person is guilty or not...lol Its our system but it is not perfect by any means and you should not blindly rest all your beliefs on it.

I wouldn't make a bet in LV that he is innocent...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Or he admits to it... OJ was found innocent and we all know the truth on that one...If you live your life by what a jury says then you are suggesting they are the only right in the world, the only way one can know whether a person is guilty or not...lol Its our system but it is not perfect by any means and you should not blindly rest all your beliefs on it.

I wouldn't make a bet in LV that he is innocent...

I am not blindly resting my beliefs on it as you can see in the post above yours i said until a jury says and they release the evidence.

It does look like the two brothers are as pure as the driven snow.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join