It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

even if they are racists do they not understand the only ones hurt by this are actual victims of said crimes?
this is a very sad situation

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Of course you are now that the outcome is not what you had hoped for LOL!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It has nothing to do with truth but the act of running to the man and letting the man put you up in his quarters as a fellow black man gets the shaft.

Like i said it has been nice debating with you...im out of this one cause jussie has a real defense team and does not need my support to attempt to provide the presumption of innocence that was missing in the media. You should not take things so personal between us.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

even if they are racists do they not understand the only ones hurt by this are actual victims of said crimes?
this is a very sad situation

Of course they don't. Blinded by hate.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

Of course you are now that the outcome is not what you had hoped for LOL!

The outcome here is exactly what i expected.

To a fair trial and your wellness of mind.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: shooterbrody

It has nothing to do with truth but the act of running to the man and letting the man put you up in his quarters as a fellow black man gets the shaft.

Like i said it has been nice debating with you...im out of this one cause jussie has a real defense team and does not need my support to attempt to provide the presumption of innocence that was missing in the media. You should not take things so personal between us.

Coincidentally "out of this one" right after his false beliefs and busted narrative get debunked.

It's been a long 2 years for you guys. Are you gonna make it 6 more?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

So you really don't have any idea about the offensive derogatory term you applied to the 2 Nigerian people? That is not surprising in the least.
It appears the 3 collectively planned what could be described as a domestic terror event with the powder in the threatening package sent through the mail, and the horribly failed staged hate crime based on race and sexual preference.
None of which is described in the vulgar offensive term you used.

You are not good at race hustling and should find another hobby.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am not a democrat and i do not support democrats. That assumption is nonsense and clearly shows you view this case through a political lens and that gives you a skewed view.

My only goal here was an attempt to take up for the presumption of innocence that is being shredded by the right left gotcha games you all enjoy playing.

I am not a fan of jussie and i do not agree with his lifestyle but i view him as a human who has the rights granted to all of us that were thrown to the side in the last couple weeks.

I have no idea what the outcome will be but i have a strong hope that it is fair and truthful.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

SMH...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Cheers to both a fair trial, and for your wellness too.

I am sure we will meet again, and I hold no animosity toward you personally.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Doesn't jussie look happy?

twitter

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

My only goal here was an attempt to take up for the presumption of innocence that is being shredded by the right left gotcha games you all enjoy playing.

Just curious, could you link me to your posts where you took up for the presumption of innocence of the supposed MAGA-hat-wearing white racist/homophobes that Smollett claimed attacked him? I'll wait.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Doesn't jussie look happy?

twitter

He knows he'll just get a slap on the wrist from some activist judge. It's Illinois.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Just curious, could you link me to your posts where you took up for the presumption of innocence of the supposed MAGA-hat-wearing white racist/homophobes that Smollett claimed attacked him? I'll wait.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Yeah I was pretty certain that was gonna be a no.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

he was quick to throw the black Nigerian brothers under the bus.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Still butt hurt cause someone challenged your bias?

I have seen plenty other police statements that give killers more presumption of announce than what was displayed today. Not one single mention of such but that is what makes me an idiot in your eyes.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

Still butt hurt cause someone challenged your bias?

I have seen plenty other police statements that give killers more presumption of announce than what was displayed today. Not one single mention of such but that is what makes me an idiot in your eyes.

Your own word and hypocrisy did all that brother. I just shone the light on you is all. See, vermin don't like the light...so the best way to get rid of them is with a bright light in their face.

Now, scurry back to your garbage strewn alley.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

he was quick to throw the black Nigerian brothers under the bus.

And he posted a video by Gorillaz... subconsciously associating black people with primates? What a racist.

I love how he keeps saying he's taking the high road and leaving and keeps posting too.

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join