It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Someone coincidentally went missing from this thread right after the story broke that he was being charged.

This is what happens when you use your political biases to make judgements about a case instead of the facts of the case.

It does take time to weave a new narrative that meets their warped viewpoint.
So I'll give that ATS member a pass until tomorrow. Then the hypocrite will return with gusto.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I honestly feel sorry for some of these folks. Busted narrative after busted narrative. Buzzfeed, Covington, this, plus a dozen other fake hate crimes and then on top of that how many "Mueller finally has Tru... oh no he doesn't" letdowns over the past 2 years? It's got to be tiresome.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: shooterbrody

That would be an interesting tell of evidence if they did. Personally i would make them present me with something legal to confirm they have a court backing the request.

It would be unsmart to just go present yourself to people who have decided to further demonize and hurt you based on no evidence other than the word of two brothers. The police have come off a bit hostile towards jussie since the two brothers turned into uncle toms.

You called African people you disagree with uncle toms.
FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN YOU WERE WRONG.
You are a cad.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Someone coincidentally went missing from this thread right after the story broke that he was being charged.

This is what happens when you use your political biases to make judgements about a case instead of the facts of the case.

So I'll give that ATS member a pass until tomorrow. Then the hypocrite will return with gusto.

What you guys seem to have missed is that person was never truly defending Jussie.

The whole narcissistic M.O. of that poster was (is?) to argue and make the discussion about THEM instead of Jussie. Go re-read the arguments, it always devolves to "me, me , I, me, my" , and many of you swallow the bait every time.

Pro tip: Ignoring posters of this nature works WAY BETTER than giving them what they crave, YOUR ATTENTION!

/PSA

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
And jussie is in jail.
He turned himself in.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

O he will be back. He's sleeping under the bridge right now. Everyone knows not to feed the troll. Because of your comment that he went missing, he's going to come back full force. You have no idea what you have done.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
There will be a presser at 9am we may get more details.

Press Briefing: Jussie Smollet is under arrest and in custody of detectives. At 9am at #ChicagoPolice Headquarters, Supt Eddie Johnson, Commander of Area Central Detectives Edward Wodnicki will brief reporters on the investigation prior to the defendants appearance in court.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

originally posted by: Krakatoa

What you guys seem to have missed is that person was never truly defending Jussie.

The whole narcissistic M.O. of that poster was (is?) to argue and make the discussion about THEM instead of Jussie. Go re-read the arguments, it always devolves to "me, me , I, me, my" , and many of you swallow the bait every time.

Pro tip: Ignoring posters of this nature works WAY BETTER than giving them what they crave, YOUR ATTENTION!

/PSA

He was definitely defending him. You're giving him way too much credit. It's a much more natural explanation. He was wrong and he can't admit it. You're way overthinking his motivations.

a reply to: Xtrozero

Jussie is a victim imo until evidence is shown that proves beyond a shadow of doubt otherwise.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Defending him was simply a means to an end. I stand by page after page after pointless arguing page of observations. You do you though, and I'll continue scrolling right past Tommy's posts and any replies to same.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
And jussie is in jail.
He turned himself in.

That was nice of the police to let him turn himself in. I was expecting a SWAT team and live coverage.
I'd like to see him get proper punishment, but it might be better for him to be given a warning if he agrees to openly discuss his TDS and how it led him down the wrong path and towards destruction. He could be a good lesson for others suffering. Of course he'll have to publicly apologise to a lot of people.
edit on 21/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Defending him was simply a means to an end. I stand by page after page after pointless arguing page of observations. You do you though, and I'll continue scrolling right past Tommy's posts and any replies to same.

But yet you're talking to another member about him.

Ignoring ignorance is not the answer. That's how we've gotten to this point in the first place, not challenging the moronic identity politics earlier allows them to convince more and more people it has merit. It's our fault for not exposing the idiocy early and often.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I still think it was all for the attention, trying to keep the opposition popping. And it worked great!

edit on 21-2-2019 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I still think it was all for the attention, trying to keep the opposition popping. And it worked great!

Even if it was, it should still be challenged. Allowing people to spread falsehoods that other people may be taken in by is not a good strategy.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

And jussie is in jail.
He turned himself in.

That was nice of the police to let him turn himself in. I was expecting a SWAT team and live coverage.
I'd like to see him get proper punishment, but it might be better for him to be given a warning if he agrees to openly discuss his TDS and how it led him down the wrong path and towards destruction. He could be a good lesson for others suffering. Of course he'll have to publicly apologise to a lot of people.

apparently that only happens to former trump campaign associates who committed non violent crimes,
I wonder if he will bail out before stone did tho?

This guy is walking human refuse, using the pain from actual victims to further his own notoriety and self stated political goals as he was "a little hard on 45".
Fox must have different standards than the other major networks as he has not yet been given notice. How the people on his own show haven't called out this disgusting behavior is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

That would be an interesting tell of evidence if they did. Personally i would make them present me with something legal to confirm they have a court backing the request.

It would be unsmart to just go present yourself to people who have decided to further demonize and hurt you based on no evidence other than the word of two brothers. The police have come off a bit hostile towards jussie since the two brothers turned into uncle toms.

You called African people you disagree with uncle toms.
FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN YOU WERE WRONG.
You are a cad.

NOPE!

I called the two brothers uncle toms cause that is exactly what they presented themselves as. I stand by that.

I enjoyed the debate here but i am out now.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

And jussie is in jail.
He turned himself in.

How the people on his own show haven't called out this disgusting behavior is beyond me.

They're probably mostly racists. They completely approved of what he tried to do. It's about time someone stuck it to whitey, right?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Smollett is a grade A scum bag.

He was ready and willing to testify when he had thought that the Chicago Police had collared to random white guys, however when he found out it was the two guys he had hired to help him in this he changed his mind.

Lol @ the Cowardly poster who is now cutting and running because all of his arguments have been decimated.
edit on 21-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: Collared not colored

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

He was ready and willing to testify when he had thought that the Chicago Police had colored to random white guys, however when he found out it was the two guys he had hired to help him in this he changed his mind.

Lol @ the Cowardly poster who is now cutting and running because all of his arguments have been decimated.

This is really what it comes down to.
Simple to see, when one opens one's eyes.

A man willing to accuse innocent people and send them to suffer for his own crimes is deserving of no mercy.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

He was ready and willing to testify when he had thought that the Chicago Police had collared to random white guys, however when he found out it was the two guys he had hired to help him in this he changed his mind.

The blinders are thick on these people. They still think he's innocent. They'll come back and say Trump paid the CPD to frame him.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I called the two brothers uncle toms cause that is exactly what they presented themselves as. I stand by that.

You know I figured the msm would find a way to make this disgusting event worse, but I was wrong. A poster here managed to do that. The use of that term in this case is disgusting. Telling the truth to investigators when they have video evidence of the planning of the event does not make them the term you used. It shows intelligence and some responsibility for their actions. Things apparently you do not understand or support.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join