It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

It is a crime to attack someone in public even if paid to do so. It is also conspiracy to defraud.

So two boxers are committing a crime when they fight? False claims are against the law, and I think that is where this investigation has gone.

Letting them off tells the rest of the upstanding citizens they can do what ever they want as long as they are paid or are willing to claim they are being paid.

They are not off the hook, just not arrested for the attack... Your assumption is they did the attack and are being set free, and I think that is a poor assumption to suggest they committed the crime of assault and were let free because the police doesn't like Jusse.

It is either the two are guilty or all three are guilty but the police are sending the message right now that only one is guilty and that is why smollett is wise to stay clear of the police right now.

All three are guilty...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: stosh64

incriminating evidence against smullett.

They have not released any of the sort to the public and i wonder if they have anything other than the brothers word.

Based on what we know...the brothers are trying to save themselves and police are showing favoritism perhaps some of them have a grudge against jussie.

Perhaps the police understand you don't release critical evidence to the public before arrests and a trial are scheduled to occur? Imagine that, you are not special enough to know all they have.

Except there are no arrest except the brothers. If the police had evidence then there would be such.

I have heard that the police have sought his phone records and financial statements.

I bet they find calls to the brothers as friends and payment for personal training but they will lack any text messages pertaining to planning such event.

They will try to say that since jussie had phone calls with them and paid one of them for workouts that is really just a cover for paying and planning to beat him up.

That will not convince me at all.

What would do it is if the police have the brothers phone now and a text saying something like i will pay you all to dress up like white guys and beat me up.

If they had solid evidence then jussie would be in custody and there would be no grand jury to decide on circumstantial evidence and the word of confessed criminals.

SO, now you are a cop? You've made some pretty definitive statements in this post. Some of which are false. As you so commonly have stated in this thread when responding to those calling Jussi guilty, we don;t know it all yet. We don't know what the police have, and won't until they are ready. So, you too cannot make definitive statements.

Given your open position against that, making them above exposes your blatant hypocrisy.

Well done.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Obtuse much?

What are you on about now?
edit on 20-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Obtuse much?

What are on about now?

You being a hypocrite. IS that not obvious?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Just because you again try to make this about me does not make it so.

Again what is your issue and try not to be obtuse.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Just because you again try to make this about me does not make it so.

Again what is your issue and try not to be obtuse.

That you are a hypocrite and have trouble understanding that word when applied directly to you based upon your posts in this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

yes two boxers fighting in public would be a crime unless they had permission.

maybe not assault but other charges and as you point out perhaps the police will not let them go unpunished just for turning on someone if that is what happened.

There is the possibility the police have a grudge against smollett. I have seen something about some dui debacle.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So just false claims by you.

Perhaps you may want to back up your assumption with some fact other than being obtuse. You are taking this too personal and keep sinking to attacks on myself.

I have never stated anything about being a cop.

What exactly do you have issue with or are you just trying to take the piss here by changing the debate from facts to character attacks?

Personally i do not believe that you or i should let jussie or the brothers debate get under our skin no matter how it turns out.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So just false claims by you.

Perhaps you may want to back up your assumption with some fact other than being obtuse. You are taking this too personal and keep sinking to attacks on myself.

I have never stated anything about being a cop.

What exactly do you have issue with or are you just trying to take the piss here by changing the debate from facts to character attacks?

Personally i do not believe that you or i should let jussie or the brothers debate get under our skin no matter how it turns out.

Then perhaps you should refrain form telling others not to speculate on ideas you disagree with, while making your own speculations that meet your own approval of events?

See, that is being a hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
rumors:

Kamala Harris is "discussing" options with attorneys and crisis managers and PR advisors 😎

If Kamala Harris put Jussie up to this, then she will most definitely need a crisis manager. Because it was a hate crime, albeit one directed at whites & Trump supports instead of blacks.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So when did i tell others not to speculate?

I think you are confusing me pointing out speculation posted as fact.

Again the name calling does no good and shows you have issues.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk
You don't have a frick'n clue about what you're talking. You keep spewing the same nonsense that others have corrected you about over and over and over, thinking somehow if you say enough times it might come true. You're a TROLL go TROLL somewhere else FFS. People like you are ruining this site with their ignorance and utter stupidity.

This site needs a ignore button badly.
edit on 20-2-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Feel free to ignore me if you feel that way.

You are not viewing the full context of the exchange.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Start the Countdown Timers ..........

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just now - Smollett is officially a suspect of the felony of filing a false police report.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

From your link:

"Jussie Smollett is now officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation by #ChicagoPolice for filing a false police report (Class 4 felony). Detectives are currently presenting evidence before a Cook County Grand Jury," Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi tweeted.

Not lookin' good for Jussie.

edit on 20-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
JUST OUT:
Store CCTV Video just came out of the two brothers buying ski masks and red hats.
chicago.cbslocal.com...

edit on 20-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

Thanks for the update. It's going down tonight. Might as well get a 12pack and popcorn now.
edit on 2/20/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Class 4 Felony in Illinois: 1-3 years possible imprisonment, fines up to $25,000.

Bet he does zero time and almost zero fine. He knows people.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If he sent the letter he is also facing federal charges.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join