It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Except they are american brothers born in chicago and have stated they are not anti trump.

The problem is he pushed that it was two white men and the two brothers are basically pure African...lol You I and anyone else could tell the difference mask or no mask as he said they chanted Trump slogans etc. The actual incident is now moot as it is now all about the fake narrative he pushed, and now we know he even knows them personally, so once again maybe it was a personal grudge but all of this is no longer the issue.

The issue is he tried to turn either a personal event or truly faked event into a hate crime for personal gains that could have caused a good amount of damage. We saw how fast the media, liberal government officials and Hollywood ran with this hate crime, this Orange Man Bad narrative...so once again we have someone pushing some kind of racist narrative caused by Trump and that is just not the way 99% of the country is like today.

edit on 20-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Carry on with your attempted race hustling, imo it is disgusting as are you.

Awww thank you

It takes a special kind to go around claiming everything is racist. True colors.

I imagine you think shoes and clothing can be racist too.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The answers may be in Smollett's bio 😎

Every lock has at least one key 😎

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Imagine what a sick individual you have to be to WANT there to be more racism in this country because it would be advantageous to you politically. That's what it's like being one of these deranged leftists that sets up fake hate crimes. Racism is a terrible, evil thing, and they WANT it to be present in our society to further their political agenda. These are despicable, evil people we're dealing with here.

The 2020 liberal message is get out and vote because white people are racist and especially white men who are sexist, racist and the evil rich and they need to be removed from all positions of power and fortunes spread among the poor in some massive socialized movement... Oh by the way that will pay for everything and you can now live a free life of no cost, except for your Star Bucks.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can not really judge if i would recognize two black men disguising themselves as white guys. Exactly what features would give them away if they were hiding their skin color and changing their voices? I do not think everybody possess the skils to know the race of others when such is being hidden.

Jussie simply made a police report about being beat up and the perps when facing the law decided to save themselves by using claims that seem to not be backed up by anything other than the word of two people facing serious jail time for mailing threats and beating someone up.

They have serious motive to lie and plenty time to get their story straight.

I feel for jussie cause he is being further victimized by police who have ignored crimes by the two simply based on their word even after admitting to the crimes.

Give me some proof other than their word that jussie is not a victim now being bullied by police and perps based on no evidence and i may change my mind if it is solid.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Imagine what a sick individual you have to be to WANT there to be more racism in this country because it would be advantageous to you politically. That's what it's like being one of these deranged leftists that sets up fake hate crimes. Racism is a terrible, evil thing, and they WANT it to be present in our society to further their political agenda. These are despicable, evil people we're dealing with here.

The 2020 liberal message is get out and vote because white people are racist and especially white men who are sexist, racist and the evil rich and they need to be removed from all positions of power and fortunes spread among the poor in some massive socialized.

Honestly I don't know why Sanders is even running. The chances of the DNC nominating an old, white man are non-existent. And it will be the DNC's nominee. We saw in 2016 that Democrat voters have no say in their primary.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I can not really judge if i would recognize two black men disguising themselves as white guys. Exactly what features would give them away if they were hiding their skin color and changing their voices? I do not think everybody possess the skils to know the race of others when such is being hidden.

Really? First gen African Americans who most likely speak 2 languages, have you actually seen their pictures and you could not tell...lol I must have super powers since I can tell and I can even recognized voices of people I have met too. It is amazing powers that I have when someone calls me I can actually tell who it is by their voice alone.

Jussie simply made a police report about being beat up and the perps when facing the law decided to save themselves by using claims that seem to not be backed up by anything other than the word of two people facing serious jail time for mailing threats and beating someone up.

Give me some proof other than their word that jussie is not a victim now being bullied by police and perps based on no evidence and i may change my mind if it is solid.

It was not just a simple report...For some reason he could tell they were white by the report and you suggest he couldn't tell one way or another...

The FBI and Postal investigators are now involved and we will see, but once again the actual event is moot compared to the narrative pushed afterwards.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

They are actors on tv shows so ability to change voice is within reason. Their words,hidden faces and possibly his beliefs about white people led him to believe they were white.

The reports are that everything involving the letter was found in their apartment and they have admitted to sending it.

There is no evidence presented so far other than their word that jussie paid them to do this.

They have serious motive to lie.

Jussie is a victim imo until evidence is shown that proves beyond a shadow of doubt otherwise.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Yeah, Chicago PD just completely flipflopped because like, I dunno, maybe they watched Hannity and he convinced them Smollett is the suspect.

God to got through life this naive.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

They are actors on tv shows so ability to change voice is within reason. Their words,hidden faces and possibly his beliefs about white people led him to believe they were white.

The reports are that everything involving the letter was found in their apartment and they have admitted to sending it.

There is no evidence presented so far other than their word that jussie paid them to do this.

Jussie is a victim imo until evidence is shown that proves beyond a shadow of doubt otherwise.

I guess we will see as it plays out... the fat lady might not be singing yet, but she is warming up.

I'm going to go with charges coming down against him...

As to motives I see very little with the two brothers to go to the extreme of faking a racist/anti gay attack, and unless it was something like a lovers quarrel there just isn't much there to plan out a rather complex ass beating that ended up not much of an ass beating at all and even went down the path of a goofy situation by playing the white racist...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Your not making sense with your god statement.

There is no need to defame me cause you disagree.

If you have some type of proof that has you convinced then share it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Honestly I don't know why Sanders is even running. The chances of the DNC nominating an old, white man are non-existent. And it will be the DNC's nominee. We saw in 2016 that Democrat voters have no say in their primary.

Its got to be a minority female...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

They are actors on tv shows so ability to change voice is within reason. Their words,hidden faces and possiblyhis beliefs about white people led him to believe they were white.

His RACIST beliefs you mean up there, right? Because, of course anyone that would mug a gay black man, and shout MAGA just MUST be a white man. See, that there is racist and bigotry on it;s face, and give him a motive to create this hoax. All due to his own racist and bigoted beliefs about white men and Trump supporters.

This false narrative has been drilled into the left's brain for years now. Are there racists and bigots among the Trump supporters, yes. Is it a majority, heck no.

Conversely, are there racists and bigots on the left politically, most definitely. Are they the majority, again, heck no.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Speaking of charges i find it odd how the police have decided to not pursue charges on the other two since they have admitted to crimes.

I can see them saying if the two corporate then the da would put in a good word and perhaps lesser charges but the police totally let the two off the hook.

So far the message by the police seems to be that you could get away with conspiring against the public without charges being filed.

The feds may not be so quick to side with the two on the matter of mail fraud and such.

edit on 20-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Speaking of charges i find it odd how the police have decided to not pursue charges on the other two since they have admitted to crimes.

I can see them saying if the two corporate then the da would put in a good word and perhaps lesser charges but the police totally let the two off the hook.

The feds may not be so quick to side with the two on the matter of mail fraud and such.

As you have been saying. it is not over yet is it? These two were simply released....and not charged YET. Once the investigation is over, and the CPD is ready to press charges, I guarantee you these two will have charges filed against them. They likely made a plea deal for lesser charges in return for their testimony and hard evidence in their own defense.

However, make no mistake, these are FELONY level issues, both state and federal felonies (the mail threat is federal since it went through the federal USPS).

We shall see in the coming weeks what the CPD has close to their vest, once charges are filed.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

It's no secret that many blacks have been conditioned to fear white people.

We seen this at play in houston what a 5 yo was shot and the mom believed even after seeing the event that it was a white guy but it was not.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Except the cpd said they were not suspects anymore.
edit on 20-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: face23785

Your not making sense with your god statement.

There is no need to defame me cause you disagree.

If you have some type of proof that has you convinced then share it.

A 1-letter typo makes it not make sense? If you can't see what I was saying there, no wonder you can't see what's going on in this case.

You believe he's innocent because you believed his original claims, ridiculous as they were, and you don't want to admit you got duped. It's been happening a lot lately, so every one of these fake stories that happens, the people who fell for it are less and less likely to admit they got fooled because each time makes them feel dumber and dumber. So you have to pretend it's still legit.

Serious question, do you still think Mike Brown had his hands up?

link   

It's no secret that many blacks have been conditioned to fear white people.

We seen this at play in houston what a 5 yo was shot and the mom believed even after seeing the event that it was a white guy but it was not.

And that is a racist viewpoint, is it not?

Admit that at least here. Otherwise, you are merely part of the problem of redefining words to suit your own perspective.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Except the cpd said they were not suspect anymore.

Until they are again. The CPD is allowed to change their statements there genius.

Are you really that entrenched in your delusions here?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join