It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

More than just a mean letter, friend, there was also a white powdery material included with the letter that later was found to be crushed aspirin.

18 U.S.C. section 1038 makes this a federal crime.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Oh noes
The tv says Chicago pd wants to interview jessie and he wont come in
They say they will go get him if need be

Looks like it's white Bronco time...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Do you have a link or website of the news channel you were watching? I would like to see that. And thank you for the update.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

The police have come off a bit hostile towards jussie since the two brothers turned into uncle toms.

OK that's all I need to know what mindset you're coming at this with. You're just as bad as Jussie and your choice of words reveals your racism. You wish so badly for it to be real, that you'll paint two Nigerian brothers as Trump supporters and Uncle Toms to support your narrative. Pathetic and abhorrent little troll.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just now of Fox Harvey Levin said the brothers made NO immunity deal. There goes a huge chunk of jussie's defense. They can't claim the brothers are lying for a deal.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

The police have come off a bit hostile towards jussie since the two brothers turned into uncle toms.

OK that's all I need to know what mindset you're coming at this with. You're just as bad as Jussie and your choice of words reveals your racism. You wish so badly for it to be real, that you'll paint two Nigerian brothers as Trump supporters and Uncle Toms to support your narrative. Pathetic and abhorrent little troll.

Except they are american brothers born in chicago and have stated they are not anti trump.

It seems a bit outlandish to try to claim racism towards myself since both parties are black.

That is a tactic of the left.

uncle tom is someone gettin cozy with the man in order to avoid the real world and the term is used by many races and in no way equates racism to anyone unless a person is going around looking to declare everything they disagree with to be racism.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
CBS rumor that no Grand Jury, Smollett's legal team copped a plea deal at the last minute.

Awaiting verification. . . . . .

www.cbsnews.com...

See link ^
edit on 20-2-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

From your link:

About a dozen search warrants have now been issued, including ones for Smollett's financial and phone records, and detectives are waiting for those records to come back.

So, the brothers rolled on Smollett, who has Smollett rolled on?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think this will all be swept under a rug.

Smollett will plead guilty, get a slap on the wrist, and nothing will ever be reported again.

Chicago is a blue town and with ambitious pols in the city, they'll want to continue the narrative of hate and divisiveness as soon as possible.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I hope its Harris.
This whole charade was just too convenient for her 'cause'. Spartacus would be an added bonus.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
CBS rumor that no Grand Jury, Smollett's legal team copped a plea deal at the last minute.

Awaiting verification. . . . . .

www.cbsnews.com...

See link ^

Really, the brothers aren't in much trouble at all. Jussie is never going to testify against them, because that would prove he made false statements to the police. And it isn't really assault if it was a pre-arranged stunt.

If Jussie is smart, he'll just plead guilty to filing a false police report to bring an end to this sh!tshow.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That would be an interesting tell of evidence if they did. Personally i would make them present me with something legal to confirm they have a court backing the request.

It would be unsmart to just go present yourself to people who have decided to further demonize and hurt you based on no evidence other than the word of two brothers. The police have come off a bit hostile towards jussie since the two brothers turned into uncle toms.

Uncle toms?
Really?

Thats quite disgusting, but not altogether surprising coming from you.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I think the democrats have you all on edge and believing in racism.

Un·cle TomDictionary result for Uncle Tom
/ˌəNGkəl ˈtäm/Submit
nounOFFENSIVE•NORTH AMERICAN
a black man considered to be excessively obedient or servile to white people.
a person regarded as betraying their cultural or social allegiance.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The letter with the white powder is a terrorism matter...and, likely, why the FBI is involved.
www.advocate.com...

If Smollett sent that to FOX studios...he's going away for a long time.

edit on 20-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Carry on with your attempted race hustling, imo it is disgusting as are you.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Beware of JussieBots and KamalaBots

They are activated 😁

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: xuenchen

It just gets better everyday.

I'll leave this little treasure I found right here.

Isnt that the recused lady???

Kim Foxx is her name.

Remember the name.

😎

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A Word from Smollett's Crisis Manager .....

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The photo does not match the name; more like redd foxx.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Imagine what a sick individual you have to be to WANT there to be more racism in this country because it would be advantageous to you politically. That's what it's like being one of these deranged leftists that sets up fake hate crimes. Racism is a terrible, evil thing, and they WANT it to be present in our society to further their political agenda. These are despicable, evil people we're dealing with here.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join