It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Tv says grand jury is in snd the 2 brothers attorney has been in the courtroom.
Jessie is screwed.
He should not have committed mail fraud.
He should not have filed a false police report snd claim a race and sexual preference hate crime.
What a filthy jackass.

The two brothers committed mail fraud even if someone paid them too.
The two brothers admitted to attacking jussie even if they were paid and there was a witness on the phone.

If paid they are guilty of felony mail fraud charges and conspiracy at the least.
If not they are guilty of the attack and mail fraud.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You know its bad when even civil rights activists in LA are calling for smollett's arrest.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
I thought the exact same thing when I read that Al Sharpton thinks he should receive the maximum penalty, if in fact he's guilty. I had to do a double take. You know you f'd up when Al's calling you out.

edit on 19-2-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
ROFLOL 😆

'Empire' Actor Jussie Smollett Pleaded Guilty to DUI, Providing False Information to Law Enforcement in 2007

As the police investigation into the alleged attack against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett continues, it was revealed Tuesday that in 2007 Smollett pleaded no contest to DUI, driving without a license and providing false information to law enforcement, the L.A. City Attorney's office confirmed to NBC News.

Smollett, now 36, was sentenced to two years probation and a choice of a fine or jail in the 2007 case, an L.A. City Attorney's spokesman told NBC News.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This Guy Smollett needs to be Charged with Falsifying a Crime Right Now . If Not , someone should do a Citizens Arrest on his Ahass . Eff the MSM , this Crap Needs to be Ended with Truth Deciding his Fate IMO ...........

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Maybe in the end Smollett will have ultimately accomplished the opposite of what he expected from this, in that condemnation will be universal regardless of race or politics etc. Uniting people against him?

If there's anything good to come from this that might be it.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: network dude

This Guy Smollett needs to be Charged with Falsifying a Crime Right Now . If Not , someone should do a Citizens Arrest on his Ahass . Eff the MSM , this Crap Needs to be Ended with Truth Deciding his Fate IMO ...........

one of the things that cracks me up the most is the letter he had sent to the show.....

It was cut up like a cartoon bit, or like something from the 40s......

The idiot was too stupid to know that you dont have to do it that way anymore, the only reason they did it like that before is because they could trace the typewriter hammer style back to the machines......we have digital now.....

This guy is about as dumb as bag of wet feces.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Maybe in the end Smollett will have ultimately accomplished the opposite of what he expected from this, in that condemnation will be universal regardless of race or politics etc. Uniting people against him?

If there's anything good to come from this that might be it.

Thats a very good point. This will be an eye opener for a lot of people regardless of party affiliation. I don't think your average Joe Democrat is going to see this as being any less f'd up then your average Joe Republican see's it. Maybe more people will see it for the BS it is and it creates a positive change, you never know.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

A Crime is a Crime , No Matter Who You Are . The Law Decides .

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Not really my point, my point was that it was super clear they were faking it by how cartoonish they did it.......and expected people to take it seriously

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Jessie is screwed.
He should not have filed a false police report snd claim a race and sexual preference hate crime.
What a filthy jackass.

The two brothers admitted to attacking jussie even if they were paid and there was a witness on the phone.

If paid they are guilty of felony mail fraud charges and conspiracy at the least.

Mail fraud? Sending someone a mean letter isn't fraud, and was asked for, so hardly illegal. Worst case, they could be charged with terroristic threats or some similar crime. Secondly, you can pay your friends to do all kinds of things to you as long as you are ok with it. Ever seen Jackass? There are limits, but for the most part if you aren't willing to press charges, it's fair game.

The only thing that can get these guys in trouble is if they conspired on the narrative, such as giving a false statement to the police, press, or helped Jussie tamper with evidence like phone records etc.
edit on 19-2-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Not really my point, my point was that it was super clear they were faking it by how cartoonish they did it.......and expected people to take it seriously
[/quote

Ergo , Prosecution is in Order here . Yeah , I get it .

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Bombshell !!!

Possible connection to Kamala Harris exposed !!!

Cook County state's attorney recuses herself from Jussie Smollett case

((😊 insiders say the FBI has found something strange. Something very strange. Something very very strange 😊))

(( Harris may be called as a witness !!! ))

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It just gets better everyday.

I'll leave this little treasure I found right here.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

And this from the Chicago Tribune after Foxx was elected in 2016.

"The co-chair of her transition team was Kamala Harris, California's first female attorney general who last month was elected the U.S. Senate's only African-American woman. In several meetings, Harris suggested ways to make the office more transparent, Foxx said"

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

And this from the Chicago Tribune after Foxx was elected in 2016.

"The co-chair of her transition team was Kamala Harris, California's first female attorney general who last month was elected the U.S. Senate's only African-American woman. In several meetings, Harris suggested ways to make the office more transparent, Foxx said"

I'm sure the FBI is very very interested in that "transparency" 🤣

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Jessie is screwed.
What a filthy jackass.

Mail fraud? Sending someone a mean letter isn't fraud, and was asked for, so hardly illegal. Worst case, they could be charged with terroristic threats or some similar crime. Secondly, you can pay your friends to do all kinds of things to you as long as you are ok with it. Ever seen Jackass? There are limits, but for the most part if you aren't willing to press charges, it's fair game.

The only thing that can get these guys in trouble is if they conspired on the narrative, such as giving a false statement to the police, press, or helped Jussie tamper with evidence like phone records etc.

They sure did haul ass out of the country real fast.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Oh noes
The tv says Chicago pd wants to interview jessie and he wont come in
They say they will go get him if need be

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

It just gets better everyday.

I'll leave this little treasure I found right here.

Isnt that the recused lady???

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That would be an interesting tell of evidence if they did. Personally i would make them present me with something legal to confirm they have a court backing the request.

It would be unsmart to just go present yourself to people who have decided to further demonize and hurt you based on no evidence other than the word of two brothers. The police have come off a bit hostile towards jussie since the two brothers turned into uncle toms.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join