It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Smollett could become a "split" decision if he get's charged under the new lynching law.

Smollett may be the victim and the offender at the same trial LOL 😆

Oh my, so now he's a gay bi-criminal? Right when I thought I was getting a grasp of all this, ya throw this in the mix.

Is the personal pronoun "he" in that context correct? You may need to rethink your assumptions there.....

HAHAHA gotcha. I guess I wasn't paying attention. :LOL::LOL:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Framing people of a different race for a crime they didn't commit...sounds a lot like Racism.

That's what they say when a white girl says she was raped by a black guy.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Smollett could become a "split" decision if he get's charged under the new lynching law.

Smollett may be the victim and the offender at the same trial LOL 😆

Oh my, so now he's a gay bi-criminal? Right when I thought I was getting a grasp of all this, ya throw this in the mix.

Is the personal pronoun "he" in that context correct? You may need to rethink your assumptions there.....

HAHAHA gotcha. I guess I wasn't paying attention. :LOL::LOL:

I figured if I waited long enough you would finally catch on to the humor of my post.

edit on 2/18/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 18-2-2019 by ausername because: already posted

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I read somewhere else that Jusset or whatever his name is was going to testify on the 2 detained people, until he found out it was the men he hired. So this guy was willing to carry on the lie on 2 random strangers? He needs to go to jail!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Jussie Brawley.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

You are a hateful, nasty person. And we can all see it. It doesnt matter how subtle you are. Your B.S. stinks and we can all smell it.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Now we hear those 2 Brothers claim they were born in Chicago and don't hate Trump roflol 🤣

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SamWells

You are a hateful, nasty person. And we can all see it. It doesnt matter how subtle you are. Your B.S. stinks and we can all smell it.

I give you facts and in return you claim to have the ability to smell people through your internet connection....

I do not hate and i hope you get well soon.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: SamWells

I give you facts and in return you claim to have the ability to smell people through your internet connection....

I do not hate and i hope you get well soon.

facts. I don't think it means what you think it does.
Facts usually have a basis in truth that can be verified. If you were to work on the "verification" portion, you might be getting close. (bring links, not tears)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Again i am not the subject. The criminal brothers have admitted to beating jussie up and now have attempted to save themselves from facing charges by shifting the blame onto the victim.

Classic criminal thinking and they even took a vacation and did not return until they had time to get their stories straight.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Again i am not the subject. The criminal brothers have admitted to beating jussie up and now have attempted to save themselves from facing charges by shifting the blame onto the victim.

Classic criminal thinking and they even took a vacation and did not return until they had time to get their stories straight.

the truth in this will be what it is, regardless of yours nor my assumptions. we don't get to argue with the facts.

And you are free to engage in whatever reality you feel comfortable in.

I think you are spot on. The brothers are Trump fanatics who befriended Jussie, then concocted this whole plan to make Harris and Booker look foolish, and take Jussie along for the ride. these Nigerian boys are so woke, it's mind boggling. Talk about advanced chess.

Smollett is innocent, his only crime is not being able to recognize his friends when they have ski masks on. I pray for Justice for Jussie.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

A source close to the investigation confirms to CBS News the brothers told detectives Smollett paid them to participate in the alleged attack on January 29 and that they purchased the rope — which was found around Smollett's neck — at a nearby hardware store. The source said detectives have evidence to corroborate the sale, something the men's attorney alluded to Friday night.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

but what if........

(post by SamWells removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

but what if........

What if what?
What if he didn't pay two people to pretend to attack him and put bleach on him and blame it on trump supporters?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: network dude

but what if........

What if what?
What if he didn't pay two people to pretend to attack him and put bleach on him and blame it on trump supporters?

what if, those two whio he paid, really extorted that money from him by threatening to beat him up, then after he paid, they asked for more, and him being the bad as that he is, "I punched his ass back", said no. Then they beat him up, and put his own rope around his neck, and then, for good measure, they used the bleach they always carry (I hear the have OCD and have the need to clean truck stop rest rooms) to pour on him, you know, to whiten him up a bit.

Then, they went on a search for the person who really sent that horrible letter to the studio, confiscated the magazines and stamps, to make sure they could never muscle into their territory again. When the cops got wise to them, the brothers threatened the police with an even worse beat down, and they decided to turn them loose, in order to avoid the pain. Yea, this is looking like it's all the MAGA boys fault. Extorting money from poor Jussie, making him pay for "protection". Then setting up those kind senators to make it look as if their lynching bill had anything at all to do with their "modern day lynching", well, it was a horrible thing to see. We can only hope that Jussie finds his justice, Harris and Booker get their bill passed in time, for the real perpetrators to be sentenced with those guidelines.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
www.tmz.com...

Ola played a prison inmate on season 2 of "Empire." It's unclear exactly how well they know Jussie, but we know Jussie follows their joint Instagram account. Abel also says he's worked on "Empire."

just your typical workplace dispute, right?

workplace romance gone bad?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
www.tmz.com...

Ola played a prison inmate on season 2 of "Empire." It's unclear exactly how well they know Jussie, but we know Jussie follows their joint Instagram account. Abel also says he's worked on "Empire."

just your typical workplace dispute, right?

workplace romance gone bad?

It has been on the news that the brothers were totally against playing convicts on tv and they had a tweet saying that people should turn down the roles and money that comes with such.

Now you have found motive for the attack.

Good job!

They were mad at jussie for the roles.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

It has also been on the magic picture box that jessie paid them to participate in the pretend hate crime race assault.
Why does jessie hate gay black singers?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join